Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Much Is This In Lagos? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Is This In Lagos? (3958 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by Petyr1: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I bought this recently. Unilag bookshop and YemYem sell at 9500 and 11k respectively.
something i bought 1500 during my time

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
lilachiever:

That's overpriced. It's 4K, can even go as low as 3K5 in some shops.

Check IKEJA and Iyanapaja

Yeah. I felt they were overpriced, actually.

But you know some are fake, yeah?/
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by Uyi168: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
aminusodiq:
it was even 3500 about 5 years ago!
Nawa o.

I have one o.

I keep borrowing it out.

I go try sell am
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by lilachiever(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Yeah. I felt they were overpriced, actually.

But you know some are fake, yeah?/

I didn't know they make fake calculators now. I'd know if I encounter one sha.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by captainbangz: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Depressed101:
i bought mine for 3.5k that year
ok
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by captainbangz: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
CharisEleos:

Yes the original one.
Try and get from a casio shop to get the real deal. It will last a lifetime. Most of their calcs use solar battery.
That solar of a thing is a scam.
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by captainbangz: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I bought this recently. Unilag bookshop and YemYem sell at 9500 and 11k respectively.
That's too costly, it costs 4,500naira over here. initially, I got one last year for 2,800naira but the screen got broken. I just want to know the price in Lagos bacause I have bought something that is about to be waybilled to me, I want the person to include the calculator if the price is reasonably lower.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by allytinted: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bought if for someone late last year after Covid lockdown #2500

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by Alusiizizi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
CharisEleos:
Casio products are expensive.
This pocket sized calculator should be around 7 to 10k. Not sure cos it's been long.

How much is an Android phone, that a pocket calculator will cost 10k. Not more than 2k for this, considering that it's quite old.
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
captainbangz:
That solar of a thing is a scam.

It's not scam. In fact i worked for a company that distributes Casio products including wrist watchtes and cash registers direct from Thailand and they gave me a pocket size then that I used for years that refused to go bad.

If it's your pocket or bag, it goes off. The moment you bring it out, it comes up.

Original is expensive but last long. Though there are China versions but the company was only dealing in Thailand and Japan products.
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Ok

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
captainbangz:
That's too costly, it costs 4,500naira over here. initially, I got one last year for 2,800naira but the screen got broken. I just want to know the price in Lagos bacause I have bought something that is about to be waybilled to me, I want the person to include the calculator if the price is reasonably lower.

Apparently it costs way less in other places in Lagos, so please buy from there.

It's probably expensive within the campus I mentioned because demand is high.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by WoundedLamb: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
phemmyfour:
Illiterate

When we say "use your phone," we don't mean the "buy n sell" calculator on your phone. We are referring to different online scientific calculators on smartphones

Isn't this an unnecessary argument? Clearly, students are not allowed to use phones while writing exams. The first thing should have been to ask him if he or the person he's buying the calculator for could substitute that with a phone. Coming with the assumption that people are stupid is already bad enough, going ahead to insult them is even worse. Let's even assume the OP didn't know he could use his phone, what stops y'all from kindly calling his attention to that? Why are people always looking for opportunities to make others look like fools?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by domido(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
CharisEleos:
Casio products are expensive.
This pocket sized calculator should be around 7 to 10k. Not sure cos it's been long.

Hollup
Hollup
Calculator is 7k,10k??
Ol' boy. That's serious business oo
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by teabully(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Max 1,600 if u buying from dealers in wholesales at idumota market, go to BOOKSHOP at Cms side
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Uyi168:
I used to think it's around 1.5 - 2k o..

It is jore. At most 3k
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by Nozino: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
captainbangz:
Hello nairalanders, I am expecting a package from Lagos soon. so, I'll like to know how much this Casio fx-911 plus calculator costs over there, so as to buy one from there. thank you.

Bought this in Benin at 4K in January.
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Be like say Nah to they buy from here go sell for unilag.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
It's been long since I last saw This calculator
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nicklaus619:

May u never perish from Ignorance grin
Amen!
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by guiddoti: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Your phone can do more than this calculator
Which village una come from??
Your mushroom university will certainly allow phones in an exams hall. Glorified university grin
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
BiggyB242:

Be like say Nah to they buy from here go sell for unilag.

LOL.
Re: How Much Is This In Lagos? by captainbangz: 3:21am On Aug 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

It's not scam. In fact i worked for a company that distributes Casio products including wrist watchtes and cash registers direct from Thailand and they gave me a pocket size then that I used for years that refused to go bad.

If it's your pocket or bag, it goes off. The moment you bring it out, it comes up.

Original is expensive but last long. Though there are China versions but the company was only dealing in Thailand and Japan products.
Well, I have the habit of opening my gadgets (even if nothing is wrong with it), that's how I found out, they just covered that area with a glass. mind you, it's was an original...Or maybe you give me a clue on how to spot the "original".

(1) (2) (Reply)

26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States / Buk Post Ume / View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.