Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports (16450 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: PDP Wins Kaduna State With 3,658 Votes / Tactical Operations: IGP Procures Additional Assets For Deployment, Patrols / United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by egorov(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Issoryte.

Just in 2 airports, if it was to be the entire airports in Nigeria, na country budget e go be.

Una wey dey work for airport, e b like say dog go soon come take una spots

In other news Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

A DDR working line German (good for this purpose) will cost between 250-700k, depending on the age. Training a sniffer dog costs about $10,000 dog, so I don't think the money was exaggerated, the only problem is they might loot it.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Mrjonah(m): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2021
#658m for just nkịta shocked

May God airpus
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by 8stargeneral: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Make this government fear God na
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by manunitedbabes: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2021
shocked is this part of fighting corruption?
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2021
I don't understand all that amount to deploy dogs they wan buy armoured tank take transport them...I just heard they'll be getting 2 AK-47 rifles each and a bullet proof vest �....e must not better for this our clueless government one by one na bandit go kidnap all their family anyone wen escape dangote trailer go jam am
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2021
No no no my brother this is a page straight out of the handbook of corruption
manunitedbabes:
shocked is this part of fighting corruption?
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by KnightsTemplar(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2021
egorov:

A DDR working line German (good for this purpose) will cost between 250-700k, depending on the age. Training a sniffer dog costs about $10,000 dog, so I don't think the money was exaggerated, the only problem is they might loot it.

Guy something is terribly wrong with you if you can say "you don't think the money was exaggerated" are you f**king kidding me!? Did you look at the amount budgeted? N658.8M. Even if they are buying 20 Tibetan Mastiffs it wont cost up to 100mil. Please take note that these sniffer dogs are just for two airports, two airports! Max they should have per airport is 10 dogs, i.e if they want to be extravagant. Going by your estimate of 700k per puppy X 20 dogs = N14mil.
There is no way feeding, shelter and training those dogs for that fiscal year will gulp N150m, no way! And subsequent years, they'll still budget for their feeding.
Am I missing something?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by bongap1: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2021
guys, dogs gotta be paid for job done, their salaries are consolidated for up-to two years. maybe na AI dogs therefore they can cook, clean and do other domestic chores.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by 989900: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2021
KnightsTemplar:

Guy something is terribly wrong with you if you can say "you don't think the money was exaggerated" are you f**king kidding me!? Did you look at the amount budgeted? N658.8M. Even if they are buying 20 Tibetan Mastiffs it wont cost up to 100mil. Please take note that these sniffer dogs are just for two airports, two airports! Max they should have per airport is 10 dogs, i.e if they want to be extravagant. Going by your estimate of 700k per puppy X 20 dogs = N14mil.
There is no way feeding, shelter and training those dogs for that fiscal year will gulp N150m, no way! And subsequent years, they'll still budget for their feeding.
Am I missing something?

I was going to say something similar . . . OTOH, what other costs are included, medicals, staff training/salaries, shed, etc.? Even at that 650m+?!

I just weak o . . .
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Cleo7: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/fec-approves-n658m-for-deployment-of-dogs-in-lagos-abuja-airports
the government should patronise made in nigeria dogs..for christ sake we have many out of home ekuke...this will save us 4rm unneccessary spending

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2021
Play me I.T.T by Fela
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by yungz: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2021
haba 658 milli for dog, no b say them go even buy them rotty or german shepherd na one useless akuke dog wey dey shit any how dem go rush go buy.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Godbless3(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2021
Its better to loot before Taliban took over power than to loot in broad daylight in a fucking name of Dog that will be let to suffer from hunger.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by taretoofine(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Government forgot Akwa ibom ooo

Bingo ayaya oo grin
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by seyz91(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2021
cheesy
pyyxxaro:
And a contract for the deployment of sniffer dogs to the Lagos and Abuja international airports at the cost of N658.8 million.

With this amount of money , it’s obviously the Dogs would be wearing Police Uniform and Safety boot with AK47 for their back

Yusuf , ur papa and e cartel nor get conscience oh

because of Dog , 658million

How much for Dinosaur and Giraffe cry

As Devil wicked reach , devil nor go spend this kin money for Dog

This kin Dog , if e bark for Lagos Airport , people when de NEW YORK go hear the noise , people for NEW YORK go de run self

DOG MIGWOO tongue
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2021
pyyxxaro:
And a contract for the deployment of sniffer dogs to the Lagos and Abuja international airports at the cost of N658.8 million.

With this amount of money , it’s obviously the Dogs would be wearing Police Uniform and Safety boot with AK47 for their back

Yusuf , ur papa and e cartel nor get conscience oh

because of Dog , 658million

How much for Dinosaur and Giraffe cry

As Devil wicked reach , devil nor go spend this kin money for Dog

This kin Dog , if e bark for Lagos Airport , people when de NEW YORK go hear the noise , people for NEW YORK go de run self

DOG MIGWOO tongue

grin

Your mouth na fatality.

Finish him

grin
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by steam74: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2021
How in the world will it take 680 million naira to deploy dogs in just 2 airports?

And why should the funding come from the FG?
It is high time the police starting funding their expenditures.
Police in other countries even fund their research and innovations.
All Nigerian Police does is suck the citizens and the FG.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by elmodee7(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Over 600m for 404. I don't understand
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by BewareOf419: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Are they bringing those Dogs from Heaven through Rocket?
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Validated: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2021
How much is the airport tarmac?
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Amudeneogu: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Which kind of dogs, when you budgeted this kind of money to dogs how many did you buageted to human being
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by egorov(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2021
KnightsTemplar:

Am I missing something?
You're missing a lot. Your comment shows you know nothing about dogs, breeding or training, so I'll rest my case.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by shadeyinka2: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/fec-approves-n658m-for-deployment-of-dogs-in-lagos-abuja-airports
People should stop complaining about the amount of money.
Do you think it is easy to train dogs to speak at least four major languages in Nigeria including English language and French.
Coupled with that, Mr Kyari will have to sew designer uniforms.

Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Bizibi(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2021
blackpanda:

Nigerians only complain wen d cake no reach their mouth. It's not as if if given opportunity u no go chop ya own grin
look at this one that was jumping from thread to thread shouting corruption under gej.....

Fucking hypocritical fish

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by blueghost(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2021
658 million for dogs shocked shocked shocked Even Dragon wey dey breath fire comot for mouth no go reach 100 Million Naira sef
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Okon will be very sad to hear this.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2021
egorov:

You're missing a lot. Your comment shows you know nothing about dogs, breeding or training, so I'll rest my case.

Abeg stop forming, dog meat seller.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by PAtoGCFR2034: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2021
blackpanda:

Nigerians only complain wen d cake no reach their mouth. It's not as if if given opportunity u no go chop ya own grin

Shut your mouth
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by nuruajao: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2021
It is not the airport they want to put on concessions!? Who do us this thing in this country self, some southern governor are impoverished their people in the name of buildings airport and federal government is busy approve fund to build one in northern part of the country.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Odogwuendy: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Hahahah no be small cartel oo chei we are finished in this country
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2021
We need youthful leadership. Buhari has a very putrid character.
Re: FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports by Gfskw: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Elshaddai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: 70 CSOs kick against INEC’s move to reconfigure BVAS / Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church / Buhari Returns To Abuja After Bauchi Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.