Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me (338 Views)

Video Of A Secondary School Girl Being Bullied / Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos(throwback Photos) / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by koyen(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Source: www.knowefritin.ng

I have been married for 5 years now and we have a son. My husband who is about 40 is really confusing me to be sincere.

We live in an estate where everyone minds his/her business and my husband is a business man so most times he will be at home while I go my boutique where I sell fashion outfits.

It so happened that I came home quite early that day and saw my husband in the sitting room with a secondary school girl on uniform, nothing was happening then so I welcomed her and asked my husband who she was, he replied that her parents stay in this estate but they moved abroad and that she will Join them soon but wants to finish her school first.

Actually mere looking at this girl I was not comfortable because she was very very pretty and quite busty and then to worsen it all, her uniform was so short. Well, I just told myself that she is too young to try anything funny.

Funny enough I realized that on several occasion when I will be returning from the shop, the girl will be coming out of our compound and she will greet me Innocently. I confronted my husband but he kept saying she is just fond of us and our family and that she needs a family so she wont be lonely.

One lucky day, I decided to return home very very early without telling my husband but I ensured that schools have closed. That was the day I saw this girl pant down with my husband. They did not know I was around, I did not knock, I just opened the room window and snapped them then came to the door and knocked.

I and my husband had a strong quarrel that day because I was about to use a turning stick to break her head. As I speak now its over 2 weeks now, I have not seen my husband neither have I seen the girl too in the estate.

Please help me, its a secondary school girl that wants to snatch my husband from me.
Source: www.knowefritin.ng

Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by FarinJini: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by pyyxxaro: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Your hubby is on heat
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Oowel(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2021
That gal is got it all good, geez
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Like seriously?
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by josh123(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2021
Damm, i wish I was the man, see enjoyment tongue
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Staccato001: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is a sensitive case! People shouldn't trifle with others burning ordeal. She needed advice that's why she's asking.
OP, I think with what you've stated, it appears there's been a kind of break in communication between you and your husband ever before you noticed the girl. If not, you could've called your husband to understanding on the need to jointly request the girl to provide some of her relatives contacts, including her parent's friends or even church.
Again, you allowed the girl to become over relaxed in your house without as much as questioning her and knowing a lot of details about her beyond what your husband had fed you with. It does appear like there's been a feeling of not being comfortable with your husband or should I say lack of camaraderie in this case, thus you avoided the girl so as not to cause a rift between you both, thereby allowing the issue to eventually conflagrate beyond your control.
The evergreen saying that "A stitch in time saves nine" should have been applicable. Calling your husband's family to attention, even your family Pastor and some of his close and respected confidants before he eventually eloped, would have been impactful.
At this stage, it doesn't appear you know where exactly he's hiding. I will advise you to bring this to his family's notice and those he respects and respond to, with this you can take it up from here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / Nairalanders Please Help Me Identify This Snake I Killed. / Unbelievable! Beauty Benfits Of Rose Water On The Face!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.