Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment (38466 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by bodybuilder: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Learn the web design

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is why you should never be too nice to people they will either take you for granted or become suspicious of you

18 Likes

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by MufasaLion: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Go to your aunt's place and learn more skills. That's the best solution.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Afonjashapmouth: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whatever you decide to do in life, first delete making others cry from your plan. Find a legit hustle & continue with your prayers, one day God shall hear you and attend to your supplications. Imagine someone ripping your parents off all they depend on while tagging it as hustle. What would you say if all you have worked for all your life suddenly get jacked by someone in another clime and they claim its making ends meet. FLEE FROM THOSE GUYS. Ain't no free meal on the devil's table

My brother everybody or anybody that kills or make others cry to feed shall definitely reap their reward no doubt. Focus on anything legit, experience life and let it sharpen & broaden your horizon as you move. God will see to your path and every eye that sees and believe in getting it LEGITIMATELY

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
LordVoldermort:
This is why you should never be too nice to people they will either take you for granted or become suspicious of you

I still don't understand how they came up with the conclusion that the guy's 'using his star'

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Nastydroid(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you have a pc try to learn the web design and UI/UX probably the introduction aspect you can learn the remaining process on your own hopefully you will see a mentor online or a partner. Use the remaining time left to hustle for the school fees and other expenses
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by KhingLufem1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2021

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Justcruella: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Chaii, I like reading on a norms but damnnnn.... This is not appealing...

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Eaglemuna(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yahoo boi no laptop

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Tmex(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
DThis one weak me.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Freshkid201: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
I would say u should go stay with ur aunty and learn those stuff and since u have g boys as friends already, u can create a website or some other stuff for dem. It is not necessarily be dat u must be a g boy.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Auraby(f): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please go to your parents house, do your stuff there and allow their grace to cover you. Pray for all you have lost to come back in many folds to you. It is good that you're hardworking and fear God. Pray fervently and put your trust in God. May God bless you. God has revealed these to you to return back home.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by drtee247(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
U are still in that guy’s house(prison) and you are so at ease.... I will comment after you have escaped... because it ain’t over yet
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Klington: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Heed the advice of your dad and run as fast as your legs can carry you without even looking back.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by nosagold(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wait... So you are into Yahoo Yahoo and you decided to fast for the Holy One to bless your Yahoo work? And during your fast, someone said your boss is blocking your Yahoo star? If that is the case, Satan is working on your file truly

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by bigjackass: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
You just want to put yourself through unnecessary hardship. What are the wierd questions he asked you that made you suspicious of him ? I don't trust your judgement with the way you type and your decision to fast and pray while doing Yahoo undecided

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Bornboy4: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fiction?
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Qtsnow(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Go to ilupeju

TheSimiloluwa:
*A TRUE-LIFE STORY HAPPENING TO A 23-YEAR-OLD BOY AT THE MOMENT*

Please don't ignore, your view is needed Mas/Sirs

Hi everyone. Please I am here to seek your opinion and advice. Please don't ignore or insult me...

So, I am 23 years of age, I used to be a graphic designer, and some specific printing machine operator dated then(i am talking 015-017) but then in late 2017 I gained admission to the Federal college of education Abeokuta to study Physics/Mathematics. Though that all my father always wanted( go to school and have a certificate). Yes, the plan wasn't College but sometimes life left you with no choice as I graduated from secondary school in 014, and luckily for me, I gained admission to Kwasu but not being an indigene of Ilorin bleeped me up cause we couldn't afford 210,000 so we let it slide that way and since then other universities won't give me admission till in tried college of education on December 22, 2017, and I am to resume Jan7 2018( My birthday)...Most of the bills were cleared by me and a few by my patent cause the admission was fast and they weren't so prepared. So to fast-ward it all

My stay in the college was kind of financially hard but I managed to graduate with a 4.13 (Phy/Maths) of 5.00CGPA. Making me proceed to obtain a DE form to OAU. Thank God for everything. Now my I have graduated on April 14. Yes, I guess I skipped this... During my days in college, one of my coursemates introduced his brother to be who happened to be a Gee boy, and with his brother, I starting to learn some stuff but because I won't want to fail my parent and remember I have guys( i stay in Mushin) that told me not to do full-time cause of making money and more but I declined and chase my goals. This two reason was one of the biggest reason I work so hard not to fail or have an extra year. So the stuff I am learning needed more time which I couldn't meet up with so it has never been fruitful nor put food on my table... Sadly wasted datas and few of my time sha. But this my course mate brother kept on gifting me money and help with some bills and maybe once (clothes).

So, on the date I signed out of the college I got a call from him saying "Congratulations Simi, you and my brother should come over to the house, I have secured free wifi and more to help make stuff easy) I thanked him and I was happy, at least I will make some riches too and I won't suffer on in my university date like this of the college. So I have been at this place now since that April and today is August 19... I haven't for once cash-out neither has his brother( my ex-course-mate) do too but we are enjoying, as there is (Free data, Netflix DSTV, Youtube on a smart TV, soft drinks in the fridge, etc). So a couple of days ago I decided to fast daniel's fasting and ask God for light probably I am missing way already. So haven't finished my fast( I attend white garment church) doing my fast I bought a candle as I know what that simple means in my belief. But on the 3day (last day of fasting). I couldn't light the candle as the boss was sleeping home that night(wednesday). Luckily for me, he said he won't sleep at home that Thursday night so I lighted the candle, keep praying inside of me while hustling overnight. (Everything happened Last week)

So this week Tuesday, he got home and started asking some weird questions. But as per say, I saw him as a good-hearted being. so, I answered truly but kept some living replies away from him. Then when he left home I called my dad and explained all to him so dad calms me down and said he will call me later that he needs to reach out to someone or so. The next day he called and tell me to try by all means to leave his place ( That he is doing something with me or my star etc) that was shocking so I have planned on leaving here this weekend. As we can't take too many hurry steps so he won't do more of charm and more) #PLEASE GUYS BE CAREFUL OF PEOPLE THAT HELP PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE ALL DAY WITHOUT KNOWING YOU FROM ADAM) TRUST NO ONE AND ALL THAT GLITTERS ARENT GOD. DO not FALL for everything clamoring today for your hope for the future. People aren't who you think they are....

So, Mas and sirs.... I need your advice at the moment. Everything I learned here is something I can now do on my own although I don't know how US money gets here but I could get so street help once the time is right and you know I am waiting on my second admission with OAU meaning I need more money to sponsor myself... So the advice I need from you guys now is

1) should I go to my Auntie's place at Ikorodu and learn probably (Web Design, UX design, more systems, and printing machine stuff) and do the stuff I learned while she takes care of my feeding and transport. Remember it's learning no further payment attached

Or

2) I should go to my home in Ilupeju, get a job that pays like 20-25k monthly, do the stuff I learned while I take care of all my bills myself (clothing, feeding, transport, and more) inside this my earned 20-25k salary?

Please advise, share your opinion, tell me reasons I should consider your view and more... But in all, you say remember *I am still going back to university as I am myself sponsor* [i][/i]
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by obinna58(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
You're brilliant but not intelligent

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by chloride6: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm.......

I'll be back
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by WoundedLamb: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
When you say "do the stuff I learned", what exactly are you referring to?

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by marsup: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
And you are a graduate? Wow!
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by WoundedLamb: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Auraby:
Please go to your parents house, do your stuff there and allow their grace to cover you. Pray for all you have lost to come back in many folds to you. It is good that you're hardworking and fear God. Pray fervently and put your trust in God. May God bless you. God has revealed these to you to return back home.
You realize his "stuff" is scamming people, right?

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by WoundedLamb: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Freshkid201:
I would say u should go stay with ur aunty and learn those stuff and since u have g boys as friends already, u can create a website or some other stuff for dem. It is not necessarily be dat u must be a g boy.

Specifically creating a website for others to use for scamming purposes also makes you a scammer. Scammers have specializations too but they're all still scammers. Let's stop supporting nonsense. You call women all sorts of names for using thier body to make money but you've failed to realize stealing other people's money is far worse.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by marsup: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
nosagold:
Wait... So you are into Yahoo Yahoo and you decided to fast for the Holy One to bless your Yahoo work? And during your fast, someone said your boss is blocking your Yahoo star? If that is the case, Satan is working on your file truly
He goes to white garment church, they will even pray for you to successfully carry cocaine, or even take someone’s husband/wife.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by naijapips02: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is why you should never help a Nigerian. So backward thinking and truly stupid. So because the poor guy helped you, you have now claimed his stole your star? Nigerians mumu sha.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
MufasaLion:

I still don't understand how they came up with the conclusion that the guy's 'using his star'

The usual method, first they try hard to figure out what the guy is gaining with his kindness, when they can't figure it out instead of concluding the Man is just being kind, No he must be a Demon or a Fool.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by The5DME(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Learn the skills
Get the job
Continue with your gee hustle.
Eventually, out of the three; one must work for you.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by kheny12(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
seborrhic:
For a graduate,the grammar is horrible.
Is that all you see,oversabi .Grammar is horrible kill u there.He needs advice's and you are saying trash.

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by MufasaLion: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
LordVoldermort:

The usual method, first they try hard to figure out what the guy is gaining with his kindness, when they can't figure it out instead of concluding the Man is just being kind, No he must be a Demon or a Fool.

Preach!

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / Captain Segun Omole Retires After 40 Years Of Flying, Gets Celebrated (Pics) / Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids