Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 (35599 Views)

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by eleko1: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by shegzhkn: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by sylvanus190: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
buhari wll start going to saudi Arabia for treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by BIGNAME2020: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
This Buhari Cow govt.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by corbanstevee: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lai Mohammed will order telcos to restrict the website to customer access to prevent potential Doctors from applying for this opportunity….this country is losing!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by friday2011(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Abeg, those of us wey just wan go learn doctor work, can we apply?

But I Sabi push trolly ooo...i go fit work for emergency ward, atleast na me go dey push accident/emergency victims enter ward.

grin grin grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo.

I don taya for this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by corbanstevee: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
lalasticlala:
Saudi Ministry of Health Doctors Recruitment August 2021

Registration link: https://meedconsultants.com/vacancy2021

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaldailyng.com/saudi-arabia-commences-recruitment-of-nigerian-medical-doctors-
consultants/%3famp=1

Lai Mohammed will order telcos to restrict the website to customer access to prevent potential Doctors from applying for this opportunity….this country is losing!

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Plut01: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2021

Naija government how market tongue tongue

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Hassanmaye(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
tutudesz:
shocked for cyber warfare and you Sabi bomb pass this guy grin
Hahhahahahhshzhah
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by ibtommy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na where Bubu push us reach be this.... embarassed
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Hassanmaye(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Oga ooh

Sometimes e dey do me like say make i curse my chemistry teacher that year... Now a for be surgeon embarassed
Wat a good way to Japa from SAPA REPUBLIC. embarassed embarassed embarassed

But well, God dey sha.

This thread might later be one of those 600+ pages, but na me still first open am, a no even be ordinary chemist grin grin grin
Bad boy
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Hassanmaye(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

But ain't no doctor

When will Saudi Arabia begin to recruit keyboard warriors and bombers .....

Heee....I just checked their currency....their money big small o....just same amount with Dubai
Haha
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by tutudesz: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahhahahahhshzhah
Oboy no body fit bomb pass this guy O!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Decentdave(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Antoeni:
Body odour, mouth odour and snoring, which one can you endure in a relationship
snoring is still fair.patapata u go block ur ear

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
They are aiding us to japa.. Why didn't I read medicine again .chai...
Follow me and make small small side income..
Check my signature
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Brushstrokes20: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
While Nig is in dire need of medical personnel....

undecided shame on Mr vegetable a.k.a UK ambassador for medical tourism
Shame on ngige, shame on the shithole cry

Nig is in wrong hands! Nig urgently needs a leader cool

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by starstaz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thank you Arabia for providing succour to our esteem doctors. If the country of your birth do not value you there is always an option to go far to places where your professional services will be respected and well oiled.

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by starstaz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shame on Buhari and Osinbajo.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by udemzyudex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Funny, good timing.

The FG took them to industrial court while Saudi is ready to accept them.

Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by twilliamx(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Brain Drain loading..........

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Pumpumking: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Oritna94(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thank God for ministry of health Saudi Arabia!! Mee too don get appointment letter. I'm in Abuja presently doing my verification of my credentials before visa biometrics next week. Almost all my colleagues don japa enter Saudi. All the orthopaedic surgeons in FMC markudi don japa including H.OD. What am I waiting for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by ckc(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
The brain drain continues.
Feeling dejected, down and out? Tired of bad news everywhere? Tired of violence, killings, and strife everywhere in the world? Tune in to Dexterity Media FM live and enjoy radio entertainment like never before! We are engineered to keep your sanity intact! Click here to listen live https://stream.zeno.fm/rp7z5vzpyd0uv
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by 0dav2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oh God Nigeria needs help,haba!
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Another surest way to japa@yahoo.com. Spend 2yrs or 3yrs there and relocate to ur choice destination. grin grin grin tongue
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by slowice(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bubu body odour is doing wonders. I really regret not pursuing sciences and the medical profession..... See as I for take japa with free visa, tax free salary etc out of sapa Republic.

Mehn
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by nomenclature(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Are the political class not suppose to improve our health system and packages before they ban medical tourism? Why are you putting the cart before the horse,My broda wey mumu
WibusJaga:

If only we can ban Medical Tourism by public servants, then the political class in power would be forced to look inwards & improve our health system.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by chiokeman(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na the same Nigerians doctors administered cov19 vaccine to PMB and Osibanjo?
Why didn't they do the needful by injecting them with Tetradotoxin injection?
I really blame them!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by aribisala0(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
We have more than enough

- Ngige

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by joyandfaith: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
grin grin na today. Even ARAMCO hires Nigerian Engineers the same way we hire Filipino Teachers . It's no big deal and perhaps many of them will learn a thing or the other about the grass is always greener on the other side. When they get there, they will learn that hospital administration is not the exclusive preserve of doctors and there are professionals who do that.
God bless them and bless Nigeria.

Like these professionals in this Saudi hospital
https://www.imc.med.sa/show-leaderships
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by neyoohhh: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
We are going to be continued to be used and spat out unless we start thinking civilizationally.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Enyimbamercedes: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Very soon the only doctors that will remain in Nigeria will be all them Small Doctor and the honorary doctors from the entertainment industry

When a country ignores its health professionals and a minister can even tell them to go to the farms, other countries will that appreciate them will take them.

Your leaders don't care cos they can travel but you see all ye supporters of nonsense... its native doctor you all will be visiting soon.

Peace

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment / Halliburton Test Questions Here / The Job Advert I Saw On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.