Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban (43309 Views)

President Ashraf Steps Down, Flees Country, Afghanistan Now Belongs to Taliban / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Chatflick:
Islam always in the news for evil. Only God knows why he included Islam as a natural disaster on earth. Any muslim that keeps fighting for God is simply an idiot. Logically, it doesn't even sound right to fight for someone you claim is all powerful. In simple terms, Muslims are the most ignorant set of people in this world and out of 10 Muslim, 8 are potential terrorists. Argue with BBNaija

Muslims are terrorists? 8 of 10? Wow. That is scary. And Christianity is where Pastors are selling God's word and marketing the Jesus brand while keeping the money.

I think Religions are just mind control theories, all of them. They are not really necessary in today's world. COVID exposed them all.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Onelove508:

That was sarcastic reply; read the gibberish the guy I mentioned wrote.
lol grin

I be wan run enter you thought you

But don't be surprised, there is one deranged one that would tell us Jews are the cause of all problem in the world including why men can't impregnate women

angry
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by generalwo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
ryloy:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/afghanistan-edge-after-anti-taliban-protest-east-kabul-calm-airlift-goes-2021-08-19/
.... I thought some idiots said the population supports taliban rule? E no go better for any body wen try to convince me say Islam na religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by seyz91(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
cheesy

You said it all

Can't be said any better

Religion of war! undecided
Chatflick:
Islam always in the news for evil. Only God knows why he included Islam as a natural disaster on earth. Any muslim that keeps fighting for God is simply an idiot. Logically, it doesn't even sound right to fight for someone you claim is all powerful. In simple terms, Muslims are the most ignorant set of people in this world and out of 10 Muslims, 8 are potential terrorists. Argue with BBNaija
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by RodgersAkpafu: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
cry cry

When lions taste human blood, they will keep wanting human flesh.

Afghanistan masses tasted freedom from 2001 till August 2021. It will be impossible for them to submit to Taliban who will definitely scrap the freedom.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Pierocash(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ravenna:

You forgot AsadaBad, Afghanistan.
thanks jare ,I have included it

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by mhmsadyq(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
grin grin

Are you sure all is well with you

Like do you know me before cos i don't even know what you talking about grin

OK.
But what do say to my question above?
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Muslims are terrorists? 8 of 10? Wow. That is scary. And Christianity is where Pastors are selling God's word and marketing the Jesus brand while keeping the money.

I think Religions are just mind control theories, all of them. They are not really necessary in today's world. COVID exposed them all.
But me I would gladly take those pastors anyday

You that is not paying them tithe would probably ply the roads they constructed, you would probably benefit from the jobless youths who have found succor in churches busying themselves with activities to stay off crime

But tell me what you benefit from islam,?

They build mosques around you, you are already scared a radical sheik isn't the one leading them who can issue fatwa on you for not being like them

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Developmental wise it's not their duty to embark on any task around their community

Not repair of roads, constructing borehole etc

Infact their mosques would attract northern beggers to your community constituting nusiance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
mhmsadyq:

OK.
But what do say to my question above?
You don't have right to tell me where to live

Nigeria is not an Islamic nation, and am not in the north so why should I be bothered about where i live

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Raskasal(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:
Everything about them is bad. JalalaBAD, IslamaBAD,AsadaBad, even the religion sef BAD.

Islambad

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Oluwadare316(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Chatflick:
Islam always in the news for evil. Only God knows why he included Islam as a natural disaster on earth. Any muslim that keeps fighting for God is simply an idiot. Logically, it doesn't even sound right to fight for someone you claim is all powerful. In simple terms, Muslims are the most ignorant set of people in this world and out of 10 Muslims, 8 are potential terrorists. Argue with BBNaija
so many shit talk about islam, why is some islamic country are not like Afghanistan and do u know if this is political struggle for their country. i know they are muslims and not every Muslims are the same. saudi Arabia and dubai etc are well developed than Nigeria if islam is only about evil.
enlighten me more on this and i'm very sure that not all Christians are the same, there are some people with no religion that does evil. me that reply you is not a terrorist and been a Muslim is not a crime. some family have both Muslim and Christian and doesn't mean they are evil.
how i wish we can have a better country where things work.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
ryloy:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/afghanistan-edge-after-anti-taliban-protest-east-kabul-calm-airlift-goes-2021-08-19/

Turkish president is quiet now. If Afghan were attacked by Israeli force, the Turkish president would have been ranting forming James bond all over the net. But now their common enemy is the full implementation of Quran
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Joemeen(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

The evils Christianity perpetrated on earth, Muslims are yet to commit 10%.
Christians constitadors single handedly nearly Wipeout half the population of south Americans.
Christians killed innocent Jews & Muslims during the crusade war.
Adolf Hitler a Christian caused the death of more 100 million souls during the 1st & 2nd world wars.
Christians used transatlantic slave trade to reduce the population of Africans.
Christians used colonism to destroy & steal African resources to Europe.

The difference is clear
Adolf Hitler wasn't in the name of God

Let me remind you
The Islamic invasion of Indian continent
Killed a total of 80 million people

The total estimated number of deaths after the crusades is 1.7 million

So get your fact straight
If you think this is a lie
You are free to search it up

I'm an atheist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Oluwadare316(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
people mindset can never change and there is much hatred for a fellow Nigerian because of individual differences . i hope our country has future, i know some people are well informed and enlightened yet doesn't make difference.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Do they have weapons
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by pacespot(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
But what were they doing when they heard the USA military was pulling out of their country, oh, they did not expect Taliban fighters to overrun their military easily like that? Well, we might blame these people that they were docile before now, but I think Taliban resurgence was a shock to most of them. This is a clear recipe for civil unrest or even war. But Afghan military and their runaway president were a disaster for these people. They deserted them when they needed their leadership most.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Teerach: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
My own p is people mentioning that the West destroyed Libya, Syria etc and is doing same here.
Please stop blaming an outsider for your inability to handle your house. If you're at peace in your house, will there be any need for the West intervention in the first place? Are the West still in those countries? Why are they still in a state of unrest? Let's assumed the West damaged them. Na the West still dey rule them till date?
Black man with Blame game. Never accepting responsibility. Always exenorating himself. Always shifting blames.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Ddokie: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
nextstep:

Please stop this diatribe. Reverse the clock a mere 30 years and you would see nearly 500 years of the misery Christians wrought around the world: from genocidal acts in the Americas, East Africa, India; slavery of practically all of West Africa; slavery in all of the Americas and the islands; a couple world wars and killings of millions of people, including two atomic bombs on civilians; lynching and hanging of black men in US, Jamaica, Brazil; Apartheid; deposing all kinds of rulers, from Oba of Benin to assassination of Murtala; killings in Kenya, South Africa; devastation of Vietnam and Korea, while aiding genocide of Biafrans. angry

Oh and before they took their madness to the world, Christians brutalized each other all over Europe; invented all kinds of madness to maim, torture and kill people who didn't believe their flavor of Christianity. I mean, tens of millions of people were killed in all kinds of conflicts, in Spain, France, UK, Italy, Germany over the course of 500 years or so.

An estimated 100 million people killed in WWI + WWII, mostly fought by "Christians" - admittedly there were many Asians involved. Muslims didn't start, instigate, arm, equip or materially fight in this war. Those who did were mostly conscripts from Europe's colonies in North Africa and Arabia.

It's only since 1990s that so-called Christians have been relatively benign. Phew, religion of peace indeed. angry

This is history turned on its head.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by mhmsadyq(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
You don't have right to tell me where to live

Nigeria is not an Islamic nation, and am not in the north so why should I be bothered about where i live

Are there no Christians in the north?
Are there no Churches in the north?
Are there no south Easterners in the north?
Are there no south southerners in the north?
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by madridguy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good the Afghanistan people don wake from their slumber.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Are there no Christians in the north?
Are there no Churches in the north?
Are there no south Easterners in the north?
Are there no south southerners in the north?

Come get sense
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by salt1: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Joemeen:

The difference is clear
Adolf Hitler wasn't in the name of God

Let me remind you
The Islamic invasion of Indian continent
Killed a total of 80 million people

The total estimated number of deaths after the crusades is 1.7 million

So get your fact straight
If you think this is a lie
You are free to search it up

I'm an atheist

Why did you choose atheism?
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by mhmsadyq(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Come why are you bothered about where i live

Na so i torment you reach

I was born in my Edo, na my Edo i dey come and beat me

LNGKMD!

Edo that is the south south gate way to the north.

Edo has the largest population of Muslims origin in the South south.

Islam is even closer to you than I thought.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by dapadawee: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Chatflick:
Bros make I hype you
G.O.A.T
Best commentary of the year on nairaland
Wisest man on nairaland award
Man were sabi.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by general111(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
If the people of afghanistan decides to rebel against the taliban, then afghanistan will become a shithole..
Taliban should just respect themselves and try to talk to the people.else, they wont even enjoy the power.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Temptee101(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Asadabad

Islamabad

Buharidabad

Why does everything about these people bad?
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Temptee101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:
Everything about them is bad. JalalaBAD, IslamaBAD,AsadaBad, even the religion sef BAD.

Islambad

You nor mention buharidaBAD - the worst of them all.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
mhmsadyq:

LNGKMD!

Edo that is the south south gate way to the north.

Edo has the largest population of Muslims origin in the South south.

Islam is even closer to you than I thought.
I laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by slowice(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
See people protesting in the face of real danger... But here small teargas every man Don discharge.

We are facing wide spread poverty, hunger, the worst corruption in the world, nepotism etc but everyone seem cool
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Abasmoose(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by kutashi: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Chatflick:

So, you believe in God? Werey tutu! And if your own god all powerful, why can't you sit back and expect him to provide all your needs!
Asinwin omo! Nothing in your skull called brain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.