Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Need Help.bi'm Genuinely Seeking For Any Kind Of A Good Job. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help.bi'm Genuinely Seeking For Any Kind Of A Good Job. (381 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help.bi'm Genuinely Seeking For Any Kind Of A Good Job. by Sluacoast(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hi friend's. how's your day going. It's my pleasure to communicate with you all. Pls I'm genuinely pleading if anyone can help me out. I need a Job. I have been working for so many years with the aim of traveling out of this country. I succeeded in raising a suitable amount that I could save up and I called one of my family relatives who lives abroad and he agreed to assist me with some money and he'd be the one handling the travelling process such as the visa and the flight thingy. My travelling destination was Indonesia. Unfortunately the whole process didn't work out. I was deported back to Nigeria due to fake visa issues. I tried contacting him about it and he promised to returned part of the money to me but it's over a year and he barely respond to his calls again. I grew frustrated and my family told me to relax and forget about it. They explained to me that it wasn't his fault as well even if he was the one who was in charge of all of the travelling stuff. Right now. I'm so depressed and confused. I can barely get another job since the company I was working for had issues and they drop some of their workers. I cannot returned there again. Please I'm in need of a job if you can help me out and I'm not in any means begging anyone for money. I'd prefer to work than to beg. Thank you.
Re: I Need Help.bi'm Genuinely Seeking For Any Kind Of A Good Job. by Originalsly: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm..... just curious .... where are you planning to go next? Your desperation to leave the country will always attract scammers.
Re: I Need Help.bi'm Genuinely Seeking For Any Kind Of A Good Job. by Sluacoast(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... just curious .... where are you planning to go next? Your desperation to leave the country will always attract scammers.
No where for now. Beside I'm financially not fit enough to do that. This is why I'm given anything concerning travelling a break. My major concern now is to get a job and build back myself. I'm hoping to hear from you if you could secure a job for me. Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Rail Line: NRC Opens 40-bed Hotel At Lagos Station / Dubai Monthly Earnings / Why you should travel facts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.