Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (66959 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by lionlee216(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Artiiclebeast:
You were on this thread when I dropped the above two posts. Why did you suddenly go mute and went hiding?

You should have countered me...

Oga rest, kilode! Life is not that hard.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by lionlee216(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
The OP is legit, we are good friends and he's the one designing my website.

You are rest assured your money is in safe hands. We also use the same shipper.

6 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Bobbykeenz1: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
I have to create this moniker so I can drop a comment here...pls I didn't get ur contacts after the registration on ur website...pls put me through
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Alabaintprice(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wahala for who wan spoil other people mind.
Someone has come out o show us how to make money and someone is here trying to spoil hi name for showing us the way things are done and how to fish by ourselves

Dr Dips .... Don't pay attention to any attention seeker ... That's what they are known for

Continue the good work you're doing.

You have never asked us for a dime only paying for service which is shipping same every other shipper on nl does ... I see no reason why someone will come here to try to spoil people's mind if it isn't jealousy.

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Forthe: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
lionlee216:
The OP is legit, we are good friends and he's the one designing my website.

You are rest assured your money is in safe hands. We also use the same shipper.

if lionlee216 can vouch him there is no cause for alarm... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by yehmy(m): 1:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Read from the beginning of the thread till i catch up, thumbs up and God bless you DrOladipo i should be able to get a good deal on Facebook market place soon.
Please Op try and tell your web designer to allow the date of birth year to drop down and just select instead of the clicking prev to reach the years it's stressful. Looking forward to do business with you soon.

Please what is your dollar rate? got your whatsapp number through the pdf
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MyTechstuffs: 2:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Always make your intelligent research about someone before concluding on them.
Stop being a MYOPIC Fella.
Now how do you feel after discovering that all your ranting was actually Baseless. undecided

Artiiclebeast:
If tell una now say this thread go end in premium tears for so many people because na heavy scam una go say I dey kolo or say na jealousy.

I tanda for corner here dey observe oh...

Skit skit....if it sounds too good to be true, it most times certainly isn't true my people.

If e smell like poopoo...na poopoo

I don warn una

4 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Zino1011(m): 4:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Artiiclebeast:

I will reiterate this once again.

Anybody wey get ear and head make e listen.

This is a scambaiting thread. E go be una for eye like magic.

Dr. My ass.

If you argue any further I will drop my findings on you here, track you down, and get you in the slammer.

Be warned!

Cheap thief...

Whoever is interested in what he's here preaching about to steal from the gullible naive ones should kindly go to the technology section to find genuine and trusted deal hunters and.pickers.
Lionlee216 said he is legit so there is nothing to fear
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Artiiclebeast: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2021
DrOladipo:

and where the title came from, Oladipo Olayanju I graduated as Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in 2012(DVM, UI) Masters in Information Science the same school in 2016.

Here is a link : : https://www.cabdirect.org/cabdirect/abstract/20153428279 to my published dissertation for my final year project to be awarded a DVM...my supervisor details and all are there. Ordinarily I am not doing all these to score any cheap points. Once again broaden your horizon and move out of your shell!

Hello Doc, I would love to tender an unreserved apology and withdraw my erroneous comments and call outs. It was all a case of mistaken identity and a highly regrettable one at that.

There is some low life scammer on the prowl here on whose trail I am. He operates under a name closely related to yours albeit without the "Dr' prefix.

Please, take the positive in this and see it as one of those things that'd only make us stronger.

If for nothing at all, the fact that lionlee216 could vouch for you and my admittance of wrongfully calling you out has only served to legitimize you and your service. So, it's all good.

I am truly sorry and highly regret whatever inconveniences this erroneous callout might have caused you.

I'll edit my posts and urge everyone who quoted me to do the same.

Finally, I will definitely use your services.

God bless...

18 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by cj4humanity: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2021
yehmy:
Read from the beginning of the thread till i catch up, thumbs up and God bless you DrOladipo i should be able to get a good deal on Facebook market place soon.
Please Op try and tell your web designer to allow the date of birth year to drop down and just select instead of the clicking prev to reach the years it's stressful. Looking forward to do business with you soon.

Please what is your dollar rate? got your whatsapp number through the pdf
Click and hold down the year there, the year list will drop down
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Artiiclebeast: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Zino1011:
Lionlee216 said he is legit so there is nothing to fear

Edit post
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Artiiclebeast: 6:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Nonso92:
For those listening to the poster above me, well, I'm not going to call him names.

I have been able to successfully make my first purchase from the USA, and I got my item.

I also have put it up for sale on NL here.

There's no scam here, nobody is asking for your details whatsoever.

The poster above is probably one of those people that know about this but choose to hoard the information to themselves.

Person wey create account for NL 2020 wan dey follow 2013 account dey drag

Las las, no be op get Facebook marketplace, no be op get mercari, no be op get OfferUp.

You're shopping for items by yourself.

Let's be guided

It was a case of mistaken identity

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Artiiclebeast: 6:06am On Sep 29, 2021
lionlee216:

Oga rest, kilode! Life is not that hard.

Edit post please.

I mistook op for one scammer prowling this forum.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2021
Alabaintprice:
Wahala for who wan spoil other people mind.
Someone has come out o show us how to make money and someone is here trying to spoil hi name for showing us the way things are done and how to fish by ourselves

Dr Dips .... Don't pay attention to any attention seeker ... That's what they are known for

Don't mind that raccoon.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2021
[modified
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by daddytime(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Wow...
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by clericuzzio(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2021
DrOladipo:

Please do not leave your email publicly. My contact is my phone number. Watch out for impostors!

Okay boss
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by yehmy(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Nonso92:

Still waiting for this post to be deleted/modified
Please edit his post you also quoted
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Thank you all! Peace!

Please chat me up to confirm it’s me or just use the chat feature on our web…. No one can impersonate that!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Sunnybabe(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrOladipo the website on your sig is not going through
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sunnybabe:
DrOladipo the website on your sig is not going through

I confirmed from some other users on the platform there is no problem with d link. Check with another browser. Thanks!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by eluedon(m): 1:41am On Sep 30, 2021
This is exactly what I have been looking for, thanks so much op . I just registered will read the guide when I get it and start from there
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by hahn(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2021
DrOladipo:

I confirmed from some other users on the platform there is no problem with d link. Check with another browser. Thanks!

I wanted to mention, your welcome email went to my spam folder. You might want to have that fixed
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
hahn:

I wanted to mention, your welcome email went to my spam folder. You might want to have that fixed

Thank you for your feedback. Kindly mark it as not spam. Sometimes the email providers have a bias way of filtering what goes into the spam. Welcome and keep following!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
eluedon:
This is exactly what I have been looking for, thanks so much op . I just registered will read the guide when I get it and start from there

Let’s go for it! Welcome Chief!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by hahn(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
DrOladipo:

Thank you for your feedback. Kindly mark it as not spam. Sometimes the email providers have a bias way of filtering what goes into the spam. Welcome and keep following!

Did that already.

It's all good grin
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by charlesm91(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good evening Op, stumbled upon the thread and it's insightful and refreshing. Now i got a target to achieve before the year ends with this bomb you're dropping. Thanks for the knowledge.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
charlesm91:
Good evening Op, stumbled upon the thread and it's insightful and refreshing. Now i got a target to achieve before the year ends with this bomb you're dropping. Thanks for the knowledge.

Hi and thanks for joining us. The possibilities are endless. It’s all about doing your research, get good deals and we handle your shipping.

We are going to begin October by posting deals that will give good profit.

My philosophy is if you spend N100k on buying and shipping the least you should make is N40,000. If you do this twice in a month that a good side hustle.

For those that talk about selling fast… just post online and your item will go in less than 4 days. This is a practical thing and I have had people under my belt before this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by hahn(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
DrOladipo:

Hi and thanks for joining us. The possibilities are endless. It’s all about doing your research, get good deals and we handle your shipping.

My philosophy is if you spend N100k on buying and shipping the least you should make is N40,000. If you do this twice in a month that a good side hustle.

For those that talk about selling fast… just post online and your item will go in less than 4 days. This is a practical thing and I have had people under my belt before this thread.

Even 10k or 20k profit is okay especially if you can increase the number of sales you make monthly
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by U1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
DrOladipo:

Interesting! I would like to know what to buy to make that. Last time I checked OfferUp, it seemed 100k couldn't get me anything exciting.

Legit phone offers I saw were mostly around $150 and above. Add cost of pickup and delivery, money don pass 100k with the current exchange rates.

By the way, I wasn't added to your group when I registered on the site few weeks ago.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
U1:

Interesting! I would like to know what to buy to make that. Last time I checked OfferUp, it seemed 100k couldn't get me anything exciting.

Legit phone offers I saw were mostly around $150 and above. Add cost of pickup and delivery, money don pass 100k with the current exchange rates.

By the way, I wasn't added to your group when I registered on the site few weeks ago.

Offerup lost the rhythm although you can still get decent deals. Most items advertised on offerup are on arbitrage I.e people buy cheaply from other places to resell. So many folks on offerup are resellers themselves. As things stand, Facebook and Mercari provide us with unique profitable solutions.

PM me.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Happy independence Nigeria. The nation after Gods heart!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.