Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67125 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Akerewe(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
DrOladipo:

Please PM
av pm u fir more than 3 times Dr. Check ur mail
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Akerewe:
av pm u fir more than 3 times Dr. Check ur mail
Replied!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Akerewe(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
DrOladipo:

Replied!
Yes I got the Importation guide just now, thanks Dr.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Executer: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
God bless you doctor for this gold mine of information
I'm so enthusiastic about starting and God willing,I will commence very soon.just waiting on some capital before I dive in
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MrMcJay(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Received. Shipping was fast, and the OP helped to ensure I got a good deal.
Thanks Doc, please keep it up.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by U1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
I picked an item I ordered through the OP yesterday. He went an extra step during the delivery process.

I would recommend him based on this experience.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by bullabong(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
DrOladipo:

Replied!
Nice thread!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by daddytime(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
The Doc is always delivering. Just made a pickup of my order from him today.

I endorse him and his professional services.

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by bullabong(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Emporio Amarni watch: AR0494
Mineral crystal screen.
140k.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
U1:
I picked an item I ordered through the OP yesterday. He went an extra step during the delivery process.

I would recommend him based on this experience.

Happy to help!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
daddytime:
The Doc is always delivering. Just made a pickup of my order from him today.

I endorse him and his professional services.
Thank you!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Bobbykeenz1: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
DrOladipo:

Thank you!
please sir I have checked my Gmail several times..I think get the PDF...pls send to akinolowo30@gmail.com ...God bless you sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bobbykeenz1:
please sir I have checked my Gmail several times..I think get the PDF...pls send to akinolowo30@gmail.com ...God bless you sir

Sent sir!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tobijays: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
DrOladipo:

Sent sir!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by eureka: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Dr Dipo. You are 2 much. Got my goods in great condition yesterday. Seamless and effortless. Thank you. Now off to sell.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by bullabong(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
DrOladipo:

Sent sir!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
bullabong:
chukwunonso414@gmail.com

Kindly follow my sig...do not leave your email on a public forum. Once you join you'll get the pdf!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tobijays:
oyelakinpelumi@gmail.com

Kindly follow my sig...do not leave your email on a public forum. Once you join you'll get the pdf!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tobijays: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
DrOladipo:

ok sir kindly help delete
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tobijays: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
DrOladipo:

already registered still waiting
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by bullabong(m): 3:48am On Nov 16, 2021
DrOladipo:

kindly help me delete email Sir, thank you.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
New items by new scouts and deal hunters. The approach is simple, search for genuine and cheap deals. Do your cost calc… get your projected profit.

Selling is not difficult. Create a profile on Jiji and use Nairaland tech market too.

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Follow the niche you strongly understand. Some people are vast in fashion items etc. there are deals for shoes, bags, etc… buy cheaply and resell. You are building and empire!

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Bobbykeenz1: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2021
DrOladipo:

Sent sir!
thank you sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by daddytime(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thanks a bunch, Doc...

MacBook received in one piece.

You are marvellous.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by hefexzy(f): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Got my laptop this morning.. Dr made it easy From the point of ordering to me getit here in Nigeria, he is also a patient man.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by hefexzy(f): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Got my laptop this morning.. Dr made it easy From the point of ordering to me getting it here in Nigeria, he is also a patient man.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
hefexzy:
Got my laptop this morning.. Dr made it easy From the point of ordering to me getting it here in Nigeria, he is also a patient man.

Thank you! A pristine clean deal you got there!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ausproxi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Facebook has removed Marketplace from my Facebook menu, how do I get it back please?

DrOladipo please help
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olamoses75(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
hefexzy:
Got my laptop this morning.. Dr made it easy From the point of ordering to me getit here in Nigeria, he is also a patient man.
which site did you get this from, boss?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Clean and good gadgets are on all the major marketplaces.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.