Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (66942 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Soleye24(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
IPhone XS Max factory unlocked 64gb for one of us. Facebook wonders.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Bond008(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
@DrOladipo, is tested and trusted.
Seamless service.
Got my package delivered to me today.
Hop in and don't doubt.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MrMcJay(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Got a Macbook Pro from Droladipo. Shipping was very fast and it was carefully packed. Sold in Nigeria within 24 hours. Bought, picked, shipped, sold, all from typing on my phone.

Thanks for opening this thread, this is one most valuable resources on the forum.

This is my 13th year on Nairaland and I've seen a lot. From my experience so far and the quality of service received, I recommend Droladipo 100%.

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Snowflakess: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2021
DrOladipo:
IPhone XS Max factory unlocked 64gb for one of us. Facebook wonders.

Dr what is the total cost of this
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Overlord999(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2021
MrMcJay:
Got a Macbook Pro from Droladipo. Shipping was very fast and it was carefully packed. Sold in Nigeria within 24 hours. Bought, picked, shipped, sold, all from typing on my phone.

Thanks for opening this thread, this is one most valuable resources on the forum.

This is my 13th year on Nairaland and I've seen a lot. From my experience so far and the quality of service received, I recommend Droladipo 100%.
"sold in Nigeria within 24 hours" ? the same Mac book pro you posted 2 weeks ago and finally sold yesterday?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Overlord999:
"sold in Nigeria within 24 hours" ? the same Mac book pro you posted 2 weeks ago and finally sold yesterday?

I understand the country has gone so bad that trusting anything is an Herculean task! We are all doing the little we can to change this narrative.

You think if anyone has been shortchanged we can keep them mute? No!

This particular guy (Jerry) has done two MacBooks with me within one month. When you have a client base and a product that appeals to them then you can sell off fast. Are you on tech market where you see terms like TLC ( Total landing cost)? Some have built their reputation that people even pay them before items get to Nigeria. There is also an AIN ( Already in Nigeria)… sometimes we need to do more than just being unnecessarily annoying.

Attached are his posts with date stamps for the items sold on Telegram.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
In addition to that… first item was picked at a Macdonald’s on Western and Lincoln in Chicago… picture attached.

Second one was dropped of where I do a part time gig at North Cherry Ave by the seller himself.

One has a box the other does not. I wouldn’t go this length but we must all do something to try to change this type of mindset.

Created a thread, dishing out info, prepare a pdf free, respond to messages promptly even on my private line and email…. We make small change from shipping service. In Jose Mourinho’s voice …..RESPECT RESPECT RESPECT!!!”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Snowflakess:

Dr what is the total cost of this

Picked it up for $200 there is a line on the screen but buyer is aware of this.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MrMcJay(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Overlord999:

Not the same one. I picked up a second one, a 2018. A guy that bought it wanted to buy the first one, but he's a reseller and he didn't like a few tiny scratches on the side. So, immediately the 2018 landed, I sent him pics of he'll be interested. Chatted him up at night, he picked it up in the morning.
24 hours later (Saturday) I sold that 2017. In fact, I had 2 other people interested and selling it offended them. So, I had to pacify them by promising to bring in Macs for them.

I actually got a waiting list for Macbooks coming in. So, you can actually start helping me market, I'll pay you commissions if you can get me a buyer. I'll suggest that you start praying for me that I get good deals.

First pic 2017 Macbook Pro

2nd and 3rd pics, 2018 Macbook pro

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Overlord999(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
DrOladipo:

I understand the country has gone so bad that trusting anything is an Herculean task! We are all doing the little we can to change this narrative.

You think if anyone has been shortchanged we can keep them mute? No!

This particular guy (Jerry) has done two MacBooks with me within one month. When you have a client base and a product that appeals to them then you can sell off fast. Are you on tech market where you see terms like TLC ( Total landing cost)? Some have built their reputation that people even pay them before items get to Nigeria. There is also an AIN ( Already in Nigeria)… sometimes we need to do more than just being unnecessarily annoying.

Attached are his posts with date stamps for the items sold on Telegram.
I'm sorry I came off that way, I wasn't trying to be negative, I've been following this thread for a week now and I have no doubts about it and your work. thanks for the clarification
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by stEmmy96(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
This is what I got when I tried to register on the web and also Facebook is saying I cannot use marketplace

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
stEmmy96:
This is what I got when I tried to register on the web and also Facebook is saying I cannot use marketplace

Kindly refresh your browser or use a different one. Facebook Marketplace, update your app.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Snowflakess: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=DrOladipo post=108030691]

Picked it up for $200 there is a line on the screen but buyer is aware of this. [/quote

Wow Nigerian used of xsmax goes for 190k and above ooo

Thumbs up doc
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Are some people using special lenses to hunt for deals?

One of our users got this. Seller drove down to drop it herself! $100

Seller told buyer the hard drive freezes. That would be fixed for a change.

White corporate lady.

Core i5
1tb storage
Touchscreen

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Overlord999(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
MrMcJay:

Not the same one. I picked up a second one, a 2018. A guy that bought it wanted to buy the first one, but he's a reseller and he didn't like a few tiny scratches on the side. So, immediately the 2018 landed, I sent him pics of he'll be interested. Chatted him up at night, he picked it up in the morning.
24 hours later (Saturday) I sold that 2017. In fact, I had 2 other people interested and selling it offended them. So, I had to pacify them by promising to bring in Macs for them.

I actually got a waiting list for Macbooks coming in. So, you can actually start helping me market, I'll pay you commissions if you can get me a buyer. I'll suggest that you start praying for me that I get good deals.

First pic 2017 Macbook Pro

2nd and 3rd pics, 2018 Macbook pro
alright then I'll surely help out , what year MacBooks do you have incoming and some of the specs
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MrMcJay(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Overlord999:
alright then I'll surely help out , what year MacBooks do you have incoming and some of the specs

I'm looking at 2016 to 2019 Macs. Still hunting for them tho. Once I have them coming, I'll definitely reach out to you. Thanks.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Realone11(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
adamsoman099@gmail.con
Plz I need the importation guide as well thanks in advance
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by sirgalahad26(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
DrOladipo:
Are some people using special lenses to hunt for deals?

One of our users got this. Seller drove down to drop it herself! $100

Seller told buyer the hard drive freezes. That would be fixed for a change.

White corporate lady.

Core i5
1tb storage
Touchscreen

Maaaad!
Burst brain!
Na money to make first purchase I dey find like this
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by stEmmy96(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
DrOladipo:

Kindly refresh your browser or use a different one. Facebook Marketplace, update your app.

I've done that severally, getting same thing, I have ev nused my wife's account but same thing happened
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
sirgalahad26:

Maaaad!
Burst brain!
Na money to make first purchase I dey find like this

Hurry!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by RealPMer(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2021
I discovered a great Technical Analysis setup on TradingView. Ordinarily, I wouldn't sell it but being an unemployed graduate I don’t have the funds to utilize it as it requires TradingView subscription and a reasonable capital. Check my signature if you’d like to know more.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ogashman(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2021
DrOladipo:

Hurry!

Hello sir,

I registered on ur site yesterday but yet to get the eBook. It's not in my spam either.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
ogashman:

Hello sir,

I registered on ur site yesterday but yet to get the eBook. It's not in my spam either.

Shoot me a PM
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Deal getters iPhone 11 64gb factory unlocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Charlieluvboy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
DrOladipo:
Deal getters iPhone 11 64gb factory unlocked.
hello pls i didn't get any mail after registering. I saw an iphone xs max for $250 very clean in chicago
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olamoses75(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
hello pls i didn't get any mail after registering. I saw an iphone xs max for $250 very clean in chicago
please, which site are you using aside Facebook marketplace?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Charlieluvboy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
olamoses75:
please, which site are you using aside Facebook marketplace?
ebay and amazon

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olamoses75(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
ebay and amazon
ok boss, thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by mrfizy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good work op,I shall be back here....

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.