Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67115 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Iphone 11 64gb with full accessories from Mercari marketplace. Pristine clean.

$400

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2021
What can be more interesting than getting good raps for your use or resale. My students and followers are doing absolutely well!

iPhone XS Max 256gb

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Alvinm588: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello I've registered can you add me on telegram
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by 1victor(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
This particular PC has been purchased 7 times from the same seller. He has a decent stock. Total landing cost in Nigeria is 140k. My followers resell at 240k.

Hp Elitebook folio 1040 G3

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by streetsoldier1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
DrOladipo:
This particular PC has been purchased 7 times from the same seller. He has a decent stock. Total landing cost in Nigeria is 140k. My followers resell at 240k.

Pls add me to the telegram group
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by 1victor(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2021
DrOladipo:

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Billionaireduff: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please I registered but I've not gotten the ebook
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Billionaireduff:
Please I registered but I've not gotten the ebook

Done
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by HoneyWholesaler: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
P.S. For the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Omini247: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
someone should put me through on how to import used sneakers from u.s.a
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omini247:
someone should put me through on how to import used sneakers from u.s.a

Used shoes are everywhere in Facebook marketplace and other platforms. In fact you can get dirt cheap new shoes at stores like Marshall’s and Ross. A brand new Timberland boots at Marshall can be $50 when it’s $150 on timberland website.

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Omini247: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
DrOladipo:

Used shoes are everywhere in Facebook marketplace and other platforms. In fact you can get dirt cheap new shoes at stores like Marshall’s and Ross. A brand new Timberland boots at Marshall can be $50 when it’s $150 on timberland website.
oshee baddest
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by 0Brien: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2021
DrOladipo:

I hope you know that $50 is #25,000 in naija. I wouldn't call that cheap.

What is cheap over there may not be cheap over here owing to high currency exchange rate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2021
0Brien:

I hope you know that $50 is #25,000 in naija. I wouldn't call that cheap.

What is cheap over there may not be cheap over here owing to high currency exchange rate.

The market is segmented. As much as we complain about the economic hardship some will still be able to afford decent things. It’s Pareto bro. We have folks bringing in MacBooks and reselling within days at 500k+ . The population is huge and you can sell cheap items or premium items.

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2021
There is now slowing down. A pristine clean MacBook Pro 16gb and 1TB picked for a deal hunter today. Massive profit especially knowing he got USD <500/$.

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2021
DrOladipo:
There is now slowing down. A pristine clean MacBook Pro 16gb and 1TB picked for a deal hunter today. Massive profit especially knowing he got USD <500/$.
I just registered but yet to receive a mail from you
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:14am On Dec 15, 2021
My deal with DrOladipo was smooth and successful, My item got delivered to me successfully without issues and no hidden charges, I surely recommend him to deal with him, i promise you wont be dissapointed.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2021
Chukwuzobam89:

I just registered but yet to receive a mail from you

Kindly check
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Praiseland: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
MY PERSONALL EXPERIENCE: I stumbled upon this thread and after a thorough reading from page one, I contacted OP and started hunting for opportunities. It took a long time to learn the curves but Dr Ladipo was very patient and was always willing to guide me. After many days of searching for deals, I eventually found two and ordered for them. It arrived after 2 weeks. (the slight delay was due to US Thanksgiving Holiday) Now of the two items, I have already sold one, a day after receiving the items. The remaining item is up for sale in various marketplaces. Thanks for all you do Dr Ladipo.�
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MyVc: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please, how can I navigate through it, am getting feedback that Facebook Market isn't available to me

Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
MyVc:

Please, how can I navigate through it, am getting feedback that Facebook Market isn't available to me

Thanks

Come to Tele gram
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Praiseland:
MY PERSONALL EXPERIENCE: I stumbled upon this thread and after a thorough reading from page one, I contacted OP and started hunting for opportunities. It took a long time to learn the curves but Dr Ladipo was very patient and was always willing to guide me. After many days of searching for deals, I eventually found two and ordered for them. It arrived after 2 weeks. (the slight delay was due to US Thanksgiving Holiday) Now of the two items, I have already sold one, a day after receiving the items. The remaining item is up for sale in various marketplaces. Thanks for all you do Dr Ladipo.�

Things we love to hear!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
My deal with DrOladipo was smooth and successful, My item got delivered to me successfully without issues and no hidden charges, I surely recommend him to deal with him, i promise you wont be dissapointed.

Thank you. Put money back and start growing!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MyVc: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2021
DrOladipo:

Come to Tele gram

Alright, sir.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by vpaymoney(m): 1:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Pls I need a Samsung phone with good bargain. And pls can you teach me how to search and source for products like you do?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:37am On Dec 16, 2021
vpaymoney:
Pls I need a Samsung phone with good bargain. And pls can you teach me how to search and source for products like you do?

Read through the thread and the ebook. It’s very straightforward. If you need further help you can come to TG!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Acer Aspire 5 for one of us. 4gb Ram core i5 and 1TB disk size.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2021
iPhone XR 64gb factory unlocked. Arrived and shipped to Nigeria.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2021
20000mah powerbank. Brand new through Facebook marketplace.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Hairbytosy: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
I've registered but I haven't received message

Kindly add me to the Telegram group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS / CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.