Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari (29949 Views)

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed not to exit the government as a failure at the end of his second term in office in 2023.

He made the declaration during a crucial closed-door meeting with service chiefs held on Thursday at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

The National Security Adviser (NSA), Major General Babagana Monguno, conveyed the President’s pledge to State House correspondents at the end of the meeting which lasted more than five hours.

“The President was briefed, the President is quite happy that there’s been a tremendous success, especially with the advent of the new service chiefs and Inspector-General of Police,” he told reporters.

“And he’s also made it very clear that he’s not ready to exit government as a failure; he is not going to tolerate that.

“He’s made changes and he’s ready to make further changes if he is not satisfied. He is completely determined to ensure that there’s a turnaround in the fortunes in the theatre of operations.”

According to the NSA, the last National Security Council meeting held on June 8 and a lot has happened within the security domain since then till now.

He explained that the next meeting was scheduled to hold next week, but the President decided to draw it back for Thursday for what he described as obvious reasons.

Monguno hinted that the meeting briefed President Buhari on the current security situation in the country, especially on happenings from the last meeting till the latest one.

He stated that the discussions bordered mainly on issues arising from the successes recorded in the theatre of operations throughout the North East.

“It is evident that a lot of successes have been recorded,” said the NSA. “Large numbers of people are surrendering in the North East as a consequence of the relentless efforts of the Armed Forces, intelligence and security agencies.”

“We’ve never had such large numbers of people defecting from the other side back to the Nigerian side, mainly as a result of many issues within the theatre, issues of infighting among the various factions of the terrorist groups.

“But the new drive of the Armed Forces, the police, the intelligence agencies, there’s been greater cooperation, greater synergy, intelligence sharing, as well as our partners in the regional intelligence fusion unit,” he added.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/19/i-will-not-exit-government-as-a-failure-says-buhari/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by theTranscriber: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
you are already a failure

619 Likes 50 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
There has been tremendous success in recent kidnappings of students; and more cash-outs for repentant terrorists from the north. Furthermore, all states in the country are battling one security issue or the other.

With these achievements how can the president be a failure?

Surely, the president should be pleased with his success stories

312 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by slawormiir: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Bubu is already a failure

323 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Cholls(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
theTranscriber:
you are already a failure

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by money121(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Hanibbal(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol.. Taliban leader Nigerian province has spoken.

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by arejibadz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
See this werey

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked

Buhari is not aware that failure itself is even jealous of him..

267 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by chatinent: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
The worst use of the future tense.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by ogododo: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/19/i-will-not-exit-government-as-a-failure-says-buhari/

Na Mungono talk am, bubu know se him be FAILURE till Now! Bubu dey afraid to address us. cool

14 Likes

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by saphiere(f): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
I am very much displeased with the unprofessionalism displayed by the mods of this great forum.
A nitwit came here and open a thread and called a lady who he is yet to catch cheating a "public toilet" and such thread was allowed to grace the front page of this forum. On the same thread he claimed he has multiple women. The lady only told him to meet her in an "open bar" he has requested the lady meet him in a hotel room or his house of which the lady declined. He ran here to call her a "public toilet".

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by thundafire: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
But u are already like griller

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Eriokanmi: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
You wey don fail already? Failure is an understatement

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Heterodox(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
He for a start knows, at least, what a failure of a President he's been all along.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Amspecial: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Failure personified

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Without mincing words or with no iota of reservations, Buhari’s administration is a failure. Buhari is tired and devoid of ideas on how to rescue Nigeria. I am loud now in wailing to declare that Buhari doesn’t belong to everybody but belongs to somebody else in the Northern oligarchy and fouled Nigeria’s religious firmament. Buhari has more explainings to do for all Nigerians, There are more to recurring ugly news daily churning out of Nigeria.

All Nigerians are not safe under his administration. Buhari’s government is morbidly failing Nigerians. Mr. President should be told that this carnage, kidnapping, psychological trauma, and hopelessness are too much. If out of his old age, the President is unable to meet basic security needs, he should declare a state of emergency in Nigeria, NOW, and give power to capable young, vibrant, and articulate Nigerian to redraw our current famished road map. Daily killings and sufferings are too much for a nation in distress. The country Mr. President presides is under morbid siege. He should urgently do something, now.

20 Likes

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Freestainworld(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Already failed cargo consoling himself.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
PMB will lastly shock himself.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by inforesource: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Next life or this life?

15 Likes

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Bizibi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Failure is part of you Mr president.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by SachaBastien(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dude you've failed already.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by mariahAngel(f): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you can make that happen, I swear, Nigerians will forgive you.
Start by opening the border.

At least, you know you’ve failed so far...

8 Likes

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oga you are already a failure, an epitome of failure, you are failure personified, you and failure are one, in fact failure is scared of the magnitude of your failure, and you will forever be known as a failure, no cap.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by kasim155: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
You are already a failure

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by MarveworldG: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by wengerjay(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ha
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Elzakzaky: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Buhari is not a failure but we will always ask for more.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by tishbite41(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol

Thank God you know that you're a catastrophic failure
Fulani

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” / Walid Jibril Appointed As PDP Chairman, Ojo Maduekwe Appointed As Secretary / Zahra Buhari Carries Baby Musa. He Looks Healthy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.