Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (35989 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike / Iyaje Abuma Shedrack: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Suremikky(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2021
i pity for the christains in that sch cos the location is a death trap..As soon as crisis errupts,the first to be killed are the christians cos they are surrounded by muslims...that guy must be a non-indigen to have even thought of moving in that kind of place at a time like this..RIP man.

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Thunderfayayou: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=104970012]

https://dailytrust.com/unijos-student-stabbed-to-death-hours-after-lalong-relaxes-curfew

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

When one Terrorist was promising you guys that the blood of Monkey and baboon will flood the streets whether he wins or lost you guys thought he was joking.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Maxino88: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
R. I. P............. ABUMA������
May your soul rest in peace
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Decent09(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by deewhydoski(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2021
chiiraq802:
shocked
RIP to the deceased.

Unknown gun men abiii Cultist
Some people will just open their mouth and be saying trash, if u don't know anything going on in plateau pls keep ur mouth shut.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by CaptainAyub: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2021
chiiraq802:
shocked
RIP to the deceased.

Hausa Fulani terrorists
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by samsononyilo(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2021
poiZon:

So those cultists in unijos, what is their use?
Useless cultists....
Make aboki dey kill them na..

Cultist no dey around that side..
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by joyandfaith: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

"I have stopped arguing with foolish people"

Wrong sentence? Our english teacher!!!
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Suremikky(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
OscarJaden:
na wuna people kill am around bauchi ring road close to the university so stop the subhanallah cus it not necessary

Dont mind the animal

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
U cant arrest this hoodlums
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by TheGift: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
You SEEM to be an insensitive or de-sensitized English teaching FOOL. Are you sure you aren’t one??

Anyway , one day you will make a mistake while mourning a loved one and someone will be more interested in correcting you than comforting you. AMEN ??
WaffenSS:

What, you think i can bring them back to life?

Also, seem, not seems.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Polynek(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Jox wondering how the parents will feel about dix cry RIP BRO
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by ityP(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
Its high time D university of jos management find a way to relocate frm jos north.Any1 familiar with d school wud know that it was sited in d middle of terrorists.frm main camp-permanent site- naragutta hostel-abuja hostel n village hostel.This is a 100level student so cult murder is ruled out

Even Med Lab scientists wey dey gangare, na still for terrorist zone

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
airminem:
sad CAN YOU PROVE WHAT YOU TYPED HERE
what prove do you need sir, should I tell you how Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi said they most revenge, are you presently in Jos, have you been to Bauchi road ? I hope you are not what I am suspecting ?
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by ityP(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
aloma007:

2021 is already getting to an end and you are yet to order for a new skull full of intelligent brain on jumia or amazon.
Must you always attach religion and ethnic differences to every issue?
You are not different from the dumb head in the villa

Shut up your mouth if you don't know what's going on. It's a religious issue

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Nothing go carry me go Jos for this life
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2021
OscarJaden:
na wuna people kill am around bauchi ring road close to the university so stop the subhanallah cus it not necessary
this is the problem with you people. If one Muslim commit a crime doesn't mean all Muslim are criminals, also if one Christian commit a crime doesn't mean all Christians are criminals.
BTW, I wish religion was never brought to Nigeria.
The worst thing that ever happened to this country is religion ( Christianity and Islam).
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Safyqueen: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
they were killed by Hausa Muslims Terrorists, in revenge of those Terrorists killed by Jos indigene .
Jos indigene indeed. A killer is a killer and is always called a terrorist irrespective of tribe or religious affliation. Drop this hypocrisy so that we can collectively join hands to end this needless madness /menace.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Close the school until stability returns
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by richmanrichard: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2021
ityP:

Even Med Lab scientists wey dey gangare, na still for terrorist zone
yeah frm terminus down
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2021
TheGift:
You SEEM to be an insensitive or de-sensitized English teaching FOOL. Are you sure you aren’t one??

Anyway , one day you will make a mistake while mourning a loved one and someone will be more interested in correcting you than comforting you. AMEN ??

I'm not insensitive, i just don't care.

Now, go fukk yourself.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

Wrong sentence? Our english teacher!!!

I'm using your signature to remind you I don't argue with fools.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2021
thesolutions:

You are a bitter soul. Read, understand and then watch the video.
Those students were struggling to get Indomie and not water. Why will students be fighting over water in a school with both borehole water and tap water.
The video was only to show the extent of their suffering and not the evacuation proceedings.
Hope you get it now.

They're struggling with buckets to get water, as clear as day to anyone with eyes except blind dingbats
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by generalwo(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://dailytrust.com/unijos-student-stabbed-to-death-hours-after-lalong-relaxes-curfew

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:
..... If he was pulled out of a Keke and stabbed, then it's highly unlikely that it's not related to cultism!
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2021
This might be a reprisal attack, if care is not taken, we will see more of this attacks in that axis of town. God help us.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by joyandfaith: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

I'm using your signature to remind you I don't argue with fools.

I am asking you if my sentence is correct grammatically. Mr English!!
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by TheGift: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Thanks for responding smiley

You seem to care about English though... smiley And NO!! I won’t go and F@#% myself! :/

P.S. Dear English Teacher, what’s the difference between being “insensitive” and “not caring”? Please? cheesy
WaffenSS:

I'm not insensitive, i just don't care.

Now, go fukk yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2021
TheGift:
Thanks for responding smiley

You seem to care about English though... smiley And NO!! I won’t go and F@#% myself! :/

P.S. Dear English Teacher, what’s the difference between being “insensitive” and “not caring”? Please? cheesy

Don't care.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

I am asking you if my sentence is correct grammatically. Mr English!!

You tried.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Peaceadebu: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Keep your stupid mouth shut. Which cultists? Are you if ignorant of the fact that University of Jos Hostels were almost attacked on Saturday night and since then we have lost so many of our students and many others missing. Please let be careful with our utterances.
chiiraq802:
shocked
RIP to the deceased.

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Peaceadebu: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
I can imagine ����
Lablover01:
This is unfortunate.
The guy that was killed in the picture above, his blood sister is my friend, she has been crying since yesterday night I don't know the effective method that will use to stop the tears now.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by joyandfaith: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

You tried.

Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results / Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student / Team UNIBEN Wins International Award For Vehicle Innovation.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.