Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

GPT-3 | What Is GPT 3 | Here Is A Complete Info About GPT-3 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / GPT-3 | What Is GPT 3 | Here Is A Complete Info About GPT-3 (291 Views)

Chat GPT Available At A Giveaway Rate / Chatgpt Plus, GPT-4 Available Monthly Price Now $8(N10,500) / 1 Billion Jobs At Risk Because Of This New AI Program ~ ChatGPT (GPT-3.5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GPT-3 | What Is GPT 3 | Here Is A Complete Info About GPT-3 by usamashafiq382: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Complete Information= https://usamian.com/gpt-3-what-is-gpt-3-here-is-a-complete-info-about-gpt-3/

GPT-3
So, you’ve seen some wonderful GPT-3 demos on Twitter. This mega machine learning model, created by OpenAI, will write its own op-eds, poems, articles, and even operating code.

If you would like to undertake out this these days, you’ll have to be compelled to apply to be whitelisted by OpenAI. However, the applications of this model appear endless. You may on the face of it use it to question SQL information in plain English. Mechanically comment code, mechanically generate code, write stylish article headlines, write infectious agent Tweets, and a full heap a lot of.

But what’s going on under this incredible model
But what’s occurring below the hood of this unbelievable model? A language model may be a model that predicts the chance of a sentence existing within the world. For instance, a language model will label the sentence: “I take my dog for a walk” as a lot of probable to exist (i.e.on the internet) than the sentence: “I take my banana for a walk”. This can be true for sentences yet as phrases and, a lot of usually, any sequence.

Like most language models, GPT-3 is elegantly trained on AN unlabeled text dataset. In this case, the coaching knowledge includes among others Common Crawl and Wikipedia. Words or phrases area unit every which way off from the text. And therefore the model should learn to fill them in exploitation solely the encompassing words as context. It’s an easy coaching task that leads to a robust and generalizable model.

The GPT-3 model design itself may be a transformer-based neural network. This design became in style around 2–3 years past. And is that the basis for the popular natural language processing model BERT and GPT-3’s forerunner, GPT-2. From an AN design perspective, GPT 3 isn’t really terribly novel.

What makes GPT-3 special and magical?
With one hundred seventy-five billion parameters, it’s the most important language model ever created. And was trained on this, it appears, is that the main reason GPT 3 is thus imposingly “smart” and human-sounding.

As a result of its large size, It will do what no different model will do well. Perform specific tasks with no special standardization. You’ll raise GPT-3 to be a translator, a software engineer, a poet, or a known author. And it will bang with its user providing fewer than ten coachings.

Complete Information= https://usamian.com/gpt-3-what-is-gpt-3-here-is-a-complete-info-about-gpt-3/

(1) (Reply)

. / Get Security Appliances, Get Zeta Detectors, Get Chloride Uk Detectors / Very Neat Dell Latitude 3550. 500gb/8gbram/corei5/keypad Light.(lagos). 95K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.