Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (57049 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Businesslist: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2021
“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men and milk all their money, yet there’s no outrage or arrests” – Lady blows hot

A Nigerian Twitter user has berated women who openly sell and buy charms to entrap rich men and exploit them.

According to the lady identified as @Girl_isBlessed on the platform, it’s saddening that women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men but no actions have been taken against them, as the society considers it as normal.

Expressing her displeasure, she noted that we live in a society with double standards, adding that if a man were to drug a lady to take advantage of her, there would be outrage, but women regularly charm men without there being any outrage or arrests.

Her tweet reads,

“Women openly market charms that keep Men vulnerable in order to milk all their money, Women openly buy, no outrage, no arrests.

“If a man lace a girl’s drink To sleep with her he’s a monster. If a woman use dark powers to milk a man’s wealth she’s securing the bag.
One day… She dresses well, speaks fluently, beautiful, firm boobs, but there’s a smelly concoction in her hand bag?

“Dirty, Smelly, disgusting set of people. U have them as friends, u support them, u celebrate their “Wins” on ur WhatsApp status. Murder*rs in lingerie”.

Source; https://twitter.com/girl_isblessed?lang=en

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Bornsinner7: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2021
It is a pitiable dismal pismal

No such thing as genuine love.. in every relationship, two things are involved; money and sex..

When you talk about sex, the ladies will counter it with money.. when you talk about money, the guys will counter it with sex..

The world is obviously a market place but it is unfair for one party to want to always cheat but never want to be cheated..

358 Likes 25 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2021
They are many like that.
Feminist online... Babalawo offline
Very fetish ways of searching for a man

300 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Kayberg: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Seems men are now among the endangered species.

370 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Promiseibritam: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Talk talk no go solve the show, do
you what?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
��
FriendsAndFans:
They are many like that.
Feminist online... Babalawo offline
Very fetish ways of searching for a man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by punisha: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2021
One bottle of ace for her.

To think that they feel entitled to a mans wealth is the height of it.

An idiot last week was telling me how a married man deflowered her and have dated her for 8 years...supported her financially too. Suddenly she's done with school and want to open a shop. Asks for 3million and he could only send her 1.5m now she's blowing hot. That he owes her for taking her virginity and must give her anything she demands... I was to be a judge of this case. I just left the foool to her foolery.

It is good for some men sha that won't just have sense.

293 Likes 17 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Fredlongs(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
I de suspect this girl... E get y

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by NaijaCover(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Kingcalls: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Smh....shey if it was men doing this, they will call for our heads and call us rapists... they will start to protest on social media....iyabo ojo and her goons will all bring out their madness and call for those that indulge in it... imagine if men were buying juju to sleep with women... they will b all over the place crying that the man used juju to sleep with her against her will and its rape... Now they are the top patronizers, making men throw money on them thru juju and they are celebrating it and braggin....

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
vvhat women cannur do
doesn't exist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Brandonx(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
She nailed it
. Women with their entitled mentality undecided if it were to be a man doing all that these they would cry foul but they don't see anything wrong in what they are doing because they feel entitled to man's money.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Kot

Superstitious belief.

Dirty thing dat dont work.

They jus give de men crazy style or believing de drug works; keeps de lady super wet.

Who no like am wet?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by brosom(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
What do I have to say?

It's a crazy world we re living in ( Lucky dube)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Doubuzofficial: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Omo!!! no be small thing o
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Lanretoye(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Economy yii lo fa nonsense...that lady tho,she is really blessed with sense of justice.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by SamgoldBaba: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Na today??
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by vedaxcool(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
I can only imagine the reaction to men doing something similar. Unfortunately there is no court that will hear cases that borders on charms.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
I personally don't think these charms work.

I think it's similar to people who buy breast and penis enlargement product, they don't work.

A man who wants to be Randy will be Randy and most are willingly generous to keep their Randy affairs.

I haven't heard of anyone who was charmed or who charmed anyone. Na story I just dey read.

No verifiable evidence that those things work.

13 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by lelakex1: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by tillaman(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Kanyamata yi noni
During my time in Sokoto I met one Yoruba woman at the Maami market, so I saw talking to some Chics so I told her I wanted to smash one of them chics Omo she quickly cautioned me and told me their parols she even showed me what she got them, i can’t begin to explain what was in that plastic bottle but longstory short na kanyamata level

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Viktoreze(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Nor be only charms angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by kalewe6: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Double standard of the highest order

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by AFULA(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Okay
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Myer(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is a pitiable dismal pismal

No such thing as genuine love.. in every relationship, two things are involved; money and sex..

When you talk about sex, the ladies will counter it with money.. when you talk about money, the guys will counter it with sex..

The world is obviously a market place but it is unfair for one party to want to always cheat but never want to be cheated..

Life no balance.

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Cerebellum: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Amaka and TOtogrin
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by talk2hb1(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
A Those Fake Charm,
Their ìs nothing like charm, love portion, or kayamanta, all na fake.
Sunday Igboho can testify to this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Women- death!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Mad Couple Making Out / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.