Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (57054 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by chriskosherbal(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Words on marble

See signature
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nylonbag: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2021
JARUMA is a scammer
Let them keep buying it

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Majestickris7: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2021
The kayamata gang!

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by endsarrrs(f): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Many Nigerians showing little interest in science, technology and development sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by iamtardey: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
We are man.
Kayberg:
Seems men are now among the endangered species.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by DeLaRue: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
This charm stuff defies logic, rationality or science.

Yet, a well educated, cosmopolitan lady friend swears that ladies are into it and she believes it works. How

It must be older married men emptying their accounts for much younger ladies. It has always been the case...nothing to do with any charm.

4 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by house10studio1: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
picture or its a lie
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by akdjr(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Could it be what Amaka use for me? I just transferred urgent 2k she requested for without even asking "for what"?

10 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Myer(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
I personally don't think these charms work.

That's not the issue.
These women openly sell charms to entrap men and have not been arrested. Women especially feminists are not attacking them with the same energy they attack men for far less.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Positiveme2020: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2021
True like that woman called Angela Nwosu on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nectarbaba(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2021
You be man na. We are supposed to be silent even if you are suffering. That is what the society told us.

2 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin grin

Everyone on guys.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
angry
No wonder,the rate at which we take dey send urgent 2k these days,the something dey shock me self shocked

7 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by paulchucks: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Feminist will disappear from this thread ,thanks to the girl for bringing this,men have been suffering and smiling under this delilahs but once we try to show ourselves they will start shouting domestic violence or can't you respect a lady

4 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Myer:

That's not the issue.
These women openly sell charms to entrap men and have not been arrested. Women especially feminists are not attacking them with the same energy they attack men for far less.

I think it's best to target people that patronise them. It's the belief that the products work that makes people buy them.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Yes oooo

Kayberg:
Seems men are now among the endangered species.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by janetakan(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Everything she said is the truth.

I pity all those slay queens, because one day his eyes will open.

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by san316(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Just imagine a man selling concoctions online that helps a man to easy get another woman in bed. World war three don start be that.

I still wonder why they look away when it is the other way round and is very real.

25 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Charm doesn't work. A lot of men are just being manipulated by women. It's as simple as that.

Why do you need a “charm” to keep a man if you can just use the “charm” to make yourself rich and attract better men?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by madridguy(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
I pray you didn't jam such man. It will be like home video my sister.

Romanoff:
I personally don't think these charms work.

I think it's similar to people who buy breast and penis enlargement product, they don't work.

A man who wants to be Randy will be Randy and most are willingly generous to keep their Randy affairs.

I haven't heard of anyone who was charmed or who charmed anyone. Na story I just dey read.

No verifiable evidence that those things work.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Akabuking: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
post=104987346:
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country
Na press man, mankind must chop, so chill grin
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nemesis10909: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
san316:
Just imagine a man selling concoctions online that helps a man to easy get another woman in bed. World war three don start be that.

I still wonder why they look away when it is the other way round and is very real.
Don't mind them hypocrates
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by TheGift: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
I agree with Her, even though I think those things either don’t really work or only work on those who believe in them.

Many years ago, a young woman I had a thing with told me she considered jazzing me but didn’t cos she liked me too much and did not want unreal love from me. I told her “thank you.”

But in my mind I said : “You don’t know , but you changed your mind cos it won’t work on me”

Anyway , back to the issue at hand , I can bring criminal and civil proceedings against these sellers and buyers on at least 6 grounds based on civil and criminal Law.

Businesslist:
“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men and milk all their money, yet there’s no outrage or arrests” – Lady blows hot

A Nigerian Twitter user has berated women who openly sell and buy charms to entrap rich men and exploit them.

According to the lady identified as @Girl_isBlessed on the platform, it’s saddening that women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men but no actions have been taken against them, as the society considers it as normal.

Expressing her displeasure, she noted that we live in a society with double standards, adding that if a man were to drug a lady to take advantage of her, there would be outrage, but women regularly charm men without there being any outrage or arrests.

Her tweet reads,

Source; https://twitter.com/girl_isblessed?lang=en

2 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
The fall of Ataga will never reset the brains of Nigerian men.
A girl will have tattoos of different creatures and indescribable fetish like images all over her body and you still want to sleep with her. I actually don't understand why and what motivates them to toe that directionundecided

12 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by OSDD(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
madridguy:
I pray you didn't jam such man. It will be like home video my sister.

3 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by GeneralPula: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2021
punisha:
One bottle of ace for her.

To think that they feel entitled to a mans wealth is the height of it.

An idiot last week was telling me how a married man deflowered her and have dated her for 8 years...supported her financially too. Suddenly she's done with school and want to open a shop. Asks for 3million and he could only send her 1.5m now she's blowing hot. That he owes her for taking her virginity and must give her anything she demands... I was to be a judge of this case. I just left the foool to her foolery.

It is good for some men sha that won't just have sense.

Exactly... Some men ehhh

Sometimes one can’t blame a lady in such scenario, tho it’s pure truth naija girls are of high entitlement mentality..

Some men do promised these girls heaven and heart just cuz they wanna login into their server pot..

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Darevofpeace(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
punisha:
One bottle of ace for her.

To think that they feel entitled to a mans wealth is the height of it.

An idiot last week was telling me how a married man deflowered her and have dated her for 8 years...supported her financially too. Suddenly she's done with school and want to open a shop. Asks for 3million and he could only send her 1.5m now she's blowing hot. That he owes her for taking her virginity and must give her anything she demands... I was to be a judge of this case. I just left the foool to her foolery.

It is good for some men sha that won't just have sense.
She might have already been used by same man.
In Yoruba language "Owo Abu la fi she Abu ni alejo"
(We have used Abu's money to buy visitors (Abu) himself merriment for him)

2 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by CSTRR: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
No wonder,the rate at which we take dey send urgent 2k these days,the something dey shock me self shocked
I dey tell you.

The way I dey send women money nowadays dey fear me.

I need to go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
This is so damn right, that's why I pity men that sleep with any woman like there life depends on it, if only they know that they are harming themselves

3 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by chiedozie198100: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mad Couple Making Out / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / If You Still Do These Things Then You Are Not Ready For Relationship Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.