Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? (23145 Views)

Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by ProJectAnatot(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

No problem about that...
Beside am just rounding off from work. ... I can let my driver pick you off. ... Or you wanna receive through bluetooth?
Pick me from where? cheesy shocked
I just closed from work too!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
prekumohtim:

Lol bro no take me serious o. I'm just joking so that you will not go an attack your dad grin grin

You know our dispensation is different from theirs , so they know a lot about roots and ebbs which could help human fight against sickness. But our generation so much focus on fried food , almost everything is fried!!
When I was in the Vila as far back 1989-1999, we didn't know anything like seasoning cubes , we had our method from roots. It was in the city , we saw something different
Even if he put any jazz or juju, so long it's not poisonous, e no concern me. I don't even believe In their efficacy.

I didn't take it serious bro just playing along

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
ProJectAnatot:

Pick me from where? cheesy shocked
I just closed from work too!

Anywhere na cheesy cheesy ... As far as say no be outside naija. ... If you feel like. ... Though i don de almost cook am finish sef. .... You sef just close from work ? Which work. ... Wanna work in my super market as an acountant?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by orlaglobal234: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes when i was young and it was so delicious
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Raypawer(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why not if not...

My Dad can cook.

I learnt how to cook from Him
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by tonyshine01: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why should my dad cook?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Gfskw: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by ultimateprof: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
I remembered the day my Dad finished cooking and the food resembled sacrifice, na so everybody sleep without eating!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Uniique(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
nenyewrites:

Where is his training school? I want to attend.
I'm not sure where he was trained, but he came back to the country from France in the late 1980s and that was before i was born.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by ProJectAnatot(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Anywhere na cheesy cheesy ... As far as say no be outside naija. ... If you feel like. ... Though i don de almost cook am finish sef. .... You sef just close from work ? Which work. ... Wanna work in my super market as an acountant?
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate. Though I am in the medical line. Am a Medical radiographer... Just finished from UNI though.
I am currently at Abj. What of you?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by SocialJustice: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lol, never.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Wondermumsy(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes ooo.especially his indomie.my papa can cook for Africa
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
ProJectAnatot:

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate. Though I am in the medical line. Am a Medical radiographer... Just finished from UNI though.
I am currently at Abj. What of you?

Mine is not so. I study mass comm in school and graduate in 2015. Apply for master in canada Toronto to be precise. But got decline. .. All thank to nigeria government... Am now leaving my life jeje. Am currently in lagos and i owns two super-market. ... My parent are in kogi state. Am the only one staying in lagos
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by ProJectAnatot(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Mine is not so. I study mass comm in school and graduate in 2015. Apply for master in canada Toronto to be precise. But got decline. .. All thank to nigeria government... Am now leaving my life jeje. Am currently in lagos and i owns two super-market. ... My parent are in kogi state. Am the only one staying in lagos
Hmm. You can try again boss. I have a dream of leaving this country someday but not now sha! You can try other countries like Portugal, Poland, Germany, etc if you have the fund! I don't think I can settle for Nigeria. But there are so many things I have to do first. You can check travel thread on this forum for inspiration.. Others have done it and I believe you can do it too!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Never
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
ProJectAnatot:

Hmm. You can try again boss. I have a dream of leaving this country someday but not now sha! You can try other countries like Portugal, Poland, Germany, etc if you have the fund! I don't think I can settle for Nigeria. But there are so many things I have to do first. You can check travel thread on this forum for inspiration.. Others have done it and I believe you can do it too!

Nice insight. I will try maybe germany. Nigeria is a shit-hole already.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
I enjoyed my dad's meal more.

He was an excellent cook.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by ProJectAnatot(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Nice insight. I will try maybe germany. Nigeria is a shit-hole already.
You can check the thread below... Its a thread for those aspiring to travel.
https://www.nairaland.com/6698271/trails-green-t.o.g
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by bejeria101(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes.
Dad cooks way better than my mom.

He got it from his mom despite having sisters, he was always at his moms side.

Rest in power Wahabi Adio Aminu.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by xtervaganza(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
No. Never. My father was a Chief, a legend. Never a simple. besides we had maids too
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by dagreatman50: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
My dad cooks like white money shocked
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by kudinkarfe: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

And who told you the wife is meant for cooking why don't you just employ a house help then?Your thought process is terrible

You claim to cook better than your wife yet you are doing yourself denying yourself tasty foods.
undecided
I don't want to employ a house help because I don't want to cheat on my wife.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
kudinkarfe:

I don't want to employ a house help because I don't want to cheat on my wife.

Lol,it goes to show the kind of person you are,you can employ a male house help cheesy or you don't have limits grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by kudinkarfe: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol,it goes to show the kind of person you are,you can employ a male house help cheesy or you don't have limits grin grin
If I employ a male house help my daughters will not learn how to cook like their mum and I will not want them to be close any male domestic staff.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Kroos205: 1:32am On Aug 21, 2021
The day popsy fried egg, pot catch fire
In the time of stove, ordinary omi tea...sheni gbogbo ara kettle dudu ooi ooi

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by ironkurtain(m): 1:52am On Aug 21, 2021
I never tasted my Dad's cooking. But i prevented him from burning down our house while trying to warm the soup for our mom who was in the hospital and had just given birth to my second sister. And that almost unfortunate incident made me to learn how to cook. Now my daughter always wants her daddy to do the cooking cos mine tastes better.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Kooldame: 3:22am On Aug 21, 2021
The only time was when I was in pry sch around 7 yrs old.He prepared only garri(eba) when mom was not around and he warmed the soup that was already available.That was the only day I saw him in the kitchen.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by kense88: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Morientez:

grin how i want take know weda hm dey smoke weed.. his an adult
Hahaha. Mums don't joke with there children. She made sure you guys didn't eat the strange snake. That is a motherly love
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2021
My father doesn’t cook grin grin. The day he managed to cook white rice was because only him was at home and the rest of us came back very late. He managed to cook only white rice and that was out of pity for us. He brought out frozen stew from the fridge for us to warm by ourselves when we came back. If you and my father stay in the same house and you are waiting for him to cook, guess what? You will starve grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by knacker(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Yea he is perfect in grills and any roastables...e.g yam, corn, fish and meat grills
The day he prepared soup , we beg am not to near kitchen again grin

Love u dad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter / How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) / How Many Times Dou You Eat In Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.