Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them (592 Views)

Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Chigold101(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Fox News contributor Johnny "Joey" Jones, a Marine veteran of combat
tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, said that when it comes to fighting the
Taliban, "we should have killed every one of them," and added that, "if
we’ve learned anything, it’s take no prisoners on the battlefield."
Jones, who lost both his legs in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, made
his remarks on The Faulkner Focus . Commenting on the brutality of the
Taliban, host Harris Faulkner said "Biden should be so familiar with who
he’s dealing with here.”
Jones replied, “Yes, we should have killed every one of them. If we’ve
learned anything, it’s take no prisoners on the battlefield. If they have a
gun in their hand, put a bullet in their chest. That’s what we’ve
learned."
"If we’re not going to be allowed to gather human intelligence, because
that process is considered torture now, so what’s the point of bringing
any of them in?" he added.
Jones then criticized President Barack Obama's decision to exchange
five Taliban members -- sitting in prison in Guantanamo Bay -- for U.S.
soldier Bowe Bergdahl. Bergdahl was court-martialed in 2017 for
desertion and misbehavior before the enemy; he pleaded guilty, was
demoted in rank to private, and was dishonorably discharged.
Concerning Taliban prisoners, Jones said, “All they’re going to do is get
fat, become martyrs for everyone on the ground, and then we’re going
to release them back so they can stir them up and take over
Afghanistan. That’s exactly what’s happened."
"We traded five [Taliban] leaders, five people with tons of blood on their
hands, for a traitor who [allegedly] got other Americans killed," said
Jones. "And the Obama administration passed it off as a victory. They
wanted us to celebrate it, they were surprised that we didn’t have a
ticker-tape parade. They were completely befuddled that we didn’t
celebrate it from one coast to the other."
“It’s a religious thing for them [Taliban], it’s all or nothing for them,"
said Jones. "These aren’t just people who we release – in their mind,
God set them free. Their God came through for them in a righteous
cause."
"So the impact of these five [released Taliban] is much greater than us
bringing home any POW, whether it be Marcus Luttrell or a traitor like
Bo Bergdahl," said Jones. "And we sit here and we wonder why we
can’t win this war. Because we’re not willing to. We haven’t been willing
to in a long time."
Jones continued, “At some point we have to fight a war, which means
kill the enemy, which means why did the Obama administration care
more about the living conditions and the health of people living in
Guantanamo Bay than maybe Vets sitting in an Arizona VA? I’d love to
have an answer to that."
“This isn’t partisan for me," he added. "This is 330 million Americans
against a ruling class in Washington, D.C., and a bunch of generals that
care more about building their careers than in winning the war. And I’m
tired of it, and we deserve better."

https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/afghan-vet-joey-jones-we-should-have-killed-every-one-them-put-bullet-their

Good morning
osystein
humbledbYGrace
mukina2

Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Kayberg: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2021
I know this.
Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Ruke1989: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Obama was a Muslim. That's why he was sympathetic to the 5 terrorists in Guantanamo bay than the living condition of veterans like you who lost their limbs to the war. That's thesame thing buhari does here releasing thousands of verified bokoharam warlord's from prison and giving them gifts while caring less for the victims and soldiers who die in the war because he considers them infidel in his religious view. Islam is a poison that breeds hate and nostalgia towards fellow men, it creates Sympathy for the terrorist in the heart of its adherents who pretentiously too cry woe

4 Likes

Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Really oh. Take no prisoner. Only innocent terrorist is a dead one. Take note
Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Chigold101(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Kayberg:
I know this.
grin
Kayberg:
I know this.
Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Chigold101(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
Really oh. Take no prisoner. Only innocent terrorist is a dead one. Take note
I think the Nigerian Army should learn from this.
Because all this one they forgiven Boko Haram up and down might finally lead to what happened in Afghanistan.
Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Nukilia: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2021
The same Obama that help install Buhari in Nigeria cannot be trusted. The stories America told people of the world about terrorism was all a lie! I wonder how they would stand up to confront terrorism in the future.

Today, BHT are being integrated into the society after so many years in the forest of Borno, but the Nigeria army pretended not to know where they are hiding. grin grin

Shame on all the military and intelligence personnel in Nigeria. I believe they would reap the fruit of their dishonesty someday. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by joyandfaith: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2021
If Islamic terrorists are captured and later released, it is will of Allah. West don't understand complexity of islamic teachings.
Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Chigold101(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nukilia:
The same Obama that help install Buhari in Nigeria cannot be trusted. The stories America told people of the world about terrorism was all a lie! I wonder how they would stand up to confront terrorism in the future.

Today, BHT are being integrated into the society after so many years in the forest of Borno, but the Nigeria army pretended not to know where they are hiding. grin grin

Shame on all the military and intelligence personnel in Nigeria. I believe they would reap the fruit of their dishonesty someday. undecided

The government of Nigeria and her security agencies are not being sincere at all.
If the country does not take time soonest Boko Haram will take over Aso Rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Chigold101(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
joyandfaith:
If Islamic terrorists are captured and later released, it is will of Allah. West don't understand complexity of islamic teachings.

It still amazes me
Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Nukilia: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chigold101:

The government of Nigeria and her security agencies are not being sincere at all.
If the country does not take time soonest Boko Haram will take over Aso Rock

Boko Haram is in Aso Rock and there is nothing we can do about it... undecided Their sponsors are the ones giving orders on when to leave the bush ...

Nigerians have been conned!

1 Like

Re: Afghan Vet Joey Jones: We Should Have Killed Every One Of Them by Chigold101(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nukilia:

Boko Haram is in Aso Rock and there is nothing we can do about it... undecided Their sponsors are the ones giving orders on when to leave the bush ...

Nigerians have been conned!
Being a part in Aso Rock is not same as taking over Aso Rock.

What I am saying is Boko Haram taking over the government as the Taliban has done in Afghanistan

(1) (Reply)

US Spies Reveal Leaking Dodgy Intelligence On Russia – Media / Finland And Sweden Will Announce Nato Membership Bids In May / Russian Spy Plane Violates Swedish Air Space - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.