Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) (73527 Views)

My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by abdul123(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
I swear is you had caught this thing alive and got the right buyer for it u will be hunting that bush u got this one everyday. I know big Alh who can pay as much as 500k just to keep such animals in there farm.
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:
Murderer. Who would have believed that there are still Antelopes in Nigeria. You managed to see one and all you can do is to murder it
there are many
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:
Murderer. Who would have believed that there are still Antelopes in Nigeria. You managed to see one and all you can do is to murder it
there are many
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by Yeeyo: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
tolexy007:
antelope wey no dey sweet angry
Guy speak the true now
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Almajoon:
How does it taste? Like goat?
nope
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by justiz5(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mutemenot:
tongue First to comment,
Op in all fairness, please send me my share.. I take Buhari beg you

You are not serious.

How can you take "perpetual failure" (Buhari) to beg for something and expect your wish granted?
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dwaynestefan:

Lemme know if you have a baby Monkey for sale.
it is not that easy to catch but my brother apprehend it from time to time
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
prekumohtim:

My main concern is not about the antelope itself but the chalk on it. What kind of map or indication are you drawing on the animal with chalk ? What does it mean ?
very soon u will ask about the stripes on zebra and tiger....that's part of it's colour sir

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by ayyoshert: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
HeartMender7:

This is not a deer.

It’s is called a GUIB
It’s also known as HARNESSED BUSHBUCK
Bullseye �. Glad that someone has the right information. They are in same family of antelope with the Duikers, only that duikers(called Etu in Yoruba) are mostly plain colored in ash or brown as well. Harnessed Bush buck is called Igala or Agbonrin in Yoruba, it is highly revered amongst strong and brave hunters, homage is paid before and after the killing, for it is believed to be an animal pet of the forest spirits, it is believed in the Hunter's circle that it has the supernatural powers to turn into human, most times a beautiful woman and mingle with the world and still come back to cloth itself back with its skin and go into the bush. I have heard hunters narrate of how they have experienced this animal having been shot already vanish by dashing inside huge trees mysteriously. All these accounts seem spurious however for hunters that delve into the thick forest in the nights, there is a lot their eyes have witnessed, they don't tell, i have just been fortunate to befriend some of them being a hunting aficionado myself.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by IbileIfe: 2:13am On Aug 21, 2021
Your brother is a wicked poacher.
This is one of the endangered species in the world.
Ignorance is a terrible thing.
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by CUMIN: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2021
LegendHero:

Na Yankee.

You can’t kill animals anyhow here coz it might lead to gbege from the authorities.

Below is one of them. Na almost everyday them dey pay me visit haha.

A gun with a silencer will do the job... The cutting would be done indoor. grin
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by Dwaynestefan: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2021
flyinnizam:

Alright, the "Baby" monkey oh.
Not adult.
I'll be hoping for a positive news . Even it takes months...I'll still be interested.
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by Sportwin(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2021
flyinnizam:

i sent you a message , please check your email
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by haslaw(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Killing animals that are endangered
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by LegendHero(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
CUMIN:

A gun with a silencer will do the job... The cutting would be done indoor. grin

Lol that one self dey.

Until you do it someday and someone somewhere sees you. Na that one dem dey call double wahala.
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by CUMIN: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol that one self dey.

Until you do it someday and someone somewhere sees you. Na that one dem dey call double wahala.

In America it's called double whammy.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Killermamba:

This is deer not antelope
deer grows antler not horn....u don't know animals more than me
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
micki1:

@flyinnizam this is a deer.
This is deer not antelope[/quote]deer grows antler not horn....u don't know animals more than me
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kavod:

Firstly that's a baby deer..... And it's not that difficult to kill and it's kind of like the least of all bush meat and it's cheap
This is deer not antelope[/quote]deer grows antler not horn....u don't know animals more than me
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Heterodox:
This is a deer
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oracleforce:
you brother is very wicked... this antelope suppose to grow and multiple like your parent allow you to grow and multiply... your brother cut the life of the antelope short and think he can use it as a substitute for his penury and abject poverty...he will soon meet his waterloo when dangerous animal will devour him...
fool
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Mr. Man how many times will I ask for your location abi you think I don't know you are online?? You think you are smart abi, you wan finish that antelope alone??!
Lol...calm down
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by Oracleforce: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
...like your siblings and parents.
flyinnizam:
fool
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by UncutSk(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
fayomim:

It's a deer....idiot
typical Nigerian dunce look it up uneducated zombie
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by Killermamba: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
flyinnizam:
deer grows antler not horn....u don't know animals more than me
OK sir
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by Assumptabeke(f): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Your brother killed a Bambi. This is unfair cry cry cry cry :' cry cry
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by fayomim: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2021
UncutSk:
typical Nigerian dunce
look it up uneducated zombie

Lolzz e pain am
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by Sportwin(m): 6:14am On Aug 27, 2021
flyinnizam:
This is deer not antelopedeer grows antler not horn....u don't know animals more than me

guy you didnt reply to my email?
Re: My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) by fayomim: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s][/s]
UncutSk:
[s]typical Nigerian dunce
look it up uneducated zombie[/s]

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.