Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:23 AM

Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court (4897 Views)

Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by chiomarita: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2021
Authentic news reaching [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] this morning confirms that the marriage between Paul Okoye, one half of defunct music duo P Square popularly known as Rude boy and his entrepreneur wife, Anita Okoye is over.

In fact Anita Okoye has already filed for a petition for a divorce and moved to the United States..

For more details read on
https://pearlsnews.com/paul-okoye-and-anitas-marriage-crash-heads-to-divorce-court/

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Onyi22(f): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2021
May it not be true..
My question is ''why do relationship last longer than marriages these days

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Oxb90: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2021
society wedding

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Kingsasian(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2021
I thought they said na the yoruba lady (Peter's wife) be their problem? Them say Lola too old, she is yoruba etc but the one wey meet their specs wan japa leave them. grin

33 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by iamademorlar(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2021
I pray this is not true...
Media are so going to feast on this for the next 2months
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by serenity29: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Wahala dey o
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by ObaKlaz: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Can't keep his brother.
Can't keep his wife.

RUDEBOY for a reason!

grin cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by advanceDNA: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingsasian:
I thought they said na the yoruba lady (Peter's wife) be their problem? grin

U are hilariously wicked...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Idamond: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
if something taya u, u hang up..
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by advanceDNA: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
iamademorlar:
I pray this is not true...
Media are so going to feast on this for the next 2months

A nice break from..
Somebody sneezed in the house
Somebody said, don’t touch me ..
Somebody cooked yam and covered the pot
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Justcruella: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2021
This is bad
Make una no dey make us fear marriage o

The rate of divorce is so high, what is the problem... So many want in, so many want out, some many are dying in silence..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2021
shocked grin
ObaKlaz:
Can't keep his brother.
Can't keep his wife.

RUDEBOY for a reason!

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by AuroraB(f): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingsasian:
Abi oooooo
Make dem blame Lola for this, awon evildoers sad

11 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by sweetmelanin(f): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2021
AuroraB:
Abi oooooo
Make dem blame Lola for this, awon evildoers sad

Every celebrity marriage has an expiry date..

But I guess Lola now finally has something to rejoice about undecided
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Terrence99: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Marry Igbo gehs they said. See where it ended.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by phemmyfour: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Can't keep his brother.
Can't keep his wife.

RUDEBOY for a reason!

grin cheesy cheesy
Reason with me
If I no get today, I go get am tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Saintsquare(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Never cover the book by the judge.........many would have thought it would be Peter's marriage that will hit the rock.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by MVLOX(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Even though I Neva believe yet I know anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Africana1123(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2021
O
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by AuroraB(f): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2021
sweetmelanin:

Every celebrity marriage has an expiry date..

But I guess Lola now finally has something to rejoice about undecided
Every celebrity marriage doesn't have an expiry date. By the way, do you know how many everyday people divorce cases out there?
Lola isn't petty cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by AuroraB(f): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Terrence99:
Marry Igbo gehs they said. See where it ended.
Is 'Tonye' an Igbo name? It's the hypocrisy at play.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2021
phemmyfour:
Reason with me
If I no get today, I go get am tomorrow grin
True true u go get am tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Divija(f): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Na wa ooo...The one they considered legitimate/good to their family standard is heading for separation while the one they considered bad/not good enough is still waxing stronger...This life ehnnnn

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by ExAngel007(f): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2021
wahala dey iii
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by techWriter1: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2021
I thing they explained na the yoruba woman (Peter's husband) ocs their dilemma?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Imagine........even the yoruba wife with paul never aimed splitting..........

Later.........peter,his useless uncle jude and lotta nyanmiris had come on here to rant how yoruba r not marriageable........shey e don clear ona eyes now

Very useless set of pple.........

I had rather matchet/shoot my daughter to death than have her bring an igbo guy to me as suitor

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by house10studio1: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2021
haters be happy right now
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by McStoic(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingsasian:

You took the words right out of my phone ooo. Lola would be having a laugh now. This life is funny ooo

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by OLESCO(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Could this be true shocked

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Aforxzy(f): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Anita has already relocated with the kids. They must have been having issues for some time now for her to plan her exist without drama.

I don't understand what is happening to marriages these days
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Hmm... I hope this not true.

Like I said in an another Post, once a woman is made, they hardly need a man. Trust me.
Especially when the man now happens to be a thorn in the flesh.

The men caused it. when their expectations of what a woman would bring to the table became high, they lost it completely. You can't expect a woman to be sharing responsibilities with you on a 50-50, and still expect her to be 100% "submissive". E go hard and Its not their fault. It's a natural phenomenon.

Some women may not agree with me on this but deep down we that's what it is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Lordapson23(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2021
…and Peter’s marriage was expectedly the one to hit the rock cause he married a Yoruba gurl.. Super Story grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 50th Birthday To Madonna: A Living Legend! / Ice Prince E.l.i Album Launch Concert In Pictures / Wizkid’s New Permanent Tattoos On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.