Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks (23212 Views)

Domak Shelter Rewards Big Dreams Talent Show Housemates With Land, Cash / #bbnaija: Full List Of Housemates With Largest Instagram Followers / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Fonjewel0(f): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Now this was just the kind of task I was looking forward to, I loved every bit of it.

But really,their costume was LIT! DOPE!

The task was impressive, and required brainstorming, so to be in the house, you don't need to be a dummie undecided

The task was educating, and created an awareness too....

Great task execution by the housemates....
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Kakadancefreak(f): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bros eh!

This one no be lie!

This particular task exposed those wey get brain and those wey no sabi.

But no be lie o, Bisola's set were skilled.

The housemates executed the task okay.

aramidey4u:
...to tell you that fine face only no dey win BBN, you gat to use ya brain wink
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Wanni25(f): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Na the task expose them o.

Not creative at all.....

They don't think, it takes them forever to deliver a particular task.

They have to up their game, Tecno didn't smile at them at all, just showed them what real task should be like.....

I loved the show sha....

brosom:
These set of bbn are boring,

Not creative or entertaining!
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Mohbola(f): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
xcellent won the drama task
val15:
Which group won it
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Freelancerx: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
brosom:
These set of bbn are boring,

Not creative or entertaining!
But they were not bad and I thin they are improving too
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Freelancerx: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
YoungLionken:
Which task?

They're simply there to market and make sales of their products, that's all cool...
So there was no task?
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Corroro: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Fantastic, the whole idea of this task was epic
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Corroro: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Oppo was a better sponsor. The techno camera is whack.
not true, Oppo pictures showed too much exposure and the Phantom X camera is actually amazing
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by sureinfo: 2:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Nice one, TECNO really came prepared for these housemates
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by sureinfo: 2:29am On Aug 23, 2021
val15:
Which group won it
group Xcellent won it
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by paduzman: 3:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Lovely, truly these task were thrilling
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by paduzman: 3:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Oppo was a better sponsor. The techno camera is whack.
lies, Oppo was never a better sponsor, wait o, is it the camera that shot those fire photos I saw online you're calling whack? lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by paduzman: 3:11am On Aug 23, 2021
ignis:
Please when is the iPhone task?
are they part of the sponsors like TECNO?
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by ignis: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2021
paduzman:
are they part of the sponsors like TECNO?

Why are you answering question with question?
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by andelawhite: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2021
They did so well with the task, it was challenging and they stood up to it. Exactly my kinda task
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by paduzman: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2021
cos i dont expect any task from them if they are not sponsors na
ignis:

Why are you answering question with question?
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Sunkanmiwise(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very good game and brain tasking , I love thier dress .
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Ammaizingemmy: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2021
paduzman:
lies, Oppo was never a better sponsor, wait o, is it the camera that shot those fire photos I saw online you're calling whack? lipsrsealed

I can't imagine what the hell he is even talking about, I guess he's only trying to pull our legs Lol... grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by ayafcom: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Corroro:
not true, Oppo pictures showed too much exposure and the Phantom X camera is actually amazing

You don't have to pass through stress before talking to him, when he's not a good photographer. I bet it he doesn't know how to take a good picture grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by paduzman: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
i trip now, i wonder how you can even compare oppos camera to that of this Phantom X
Ammaizingemmy:

I can't imagine what the hell he is even talking about, I guess he's only trying to pull our legs Lol... grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Lucheze(f): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Boma and tega caught fingering under the duvet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=481raUtJ7HE
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Ammaizingemmy: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2021
paduzman:
i trip now, i wonder how you can even compare oppos camera to that of this Phantom X

Big difference bro... Go Check their pictures taken with the phantom X, I can even send you the pictures if you want..
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by paduzman: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Big difference bro... Go Check their pictures taken with the phantom X, I can even send you the pictures if you want..
I don't mind, after all I've never doubted the clarity of the Phantom X camera
Re: BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks by Ammaizingemmy: 4:49am On Sep 20, 2021
paduzman:
I don't mind, after all I've never doubted the clarity of the Phantom X camera

So! I don't need to argue too much. thank goodness, you already Know that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle And Venita Rip Pere Apart As Drama Roleplay Turns More Dramatic / What Is The Difference Producer And Executive Producer On A Movie Set? / Netflix Dedicates 'A Naija Christmas' To Late Actress Rachel Oniga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.