Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) (30258 Views)

Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Bizibi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:
They lost in Afghanistan, now unto the next victim.

This time they picked up a weak African country.

This is only a ploy to tear the country apart under the guise of looking for another "Bin Laden" in Guinea.

America will never learn their lessons and mind their business.
smh
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by ceaser: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Someone in UAR already have charges of Nepo-Narco-Fula-terrorism hanging on his neck. It only remains that he vacates the seat in few months time.
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Blackdeewhy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Its
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Blackdeewhy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Its a matter of me looking for his look ALIKE here in Nigeria. As I dey look the man sef, he resembled baba nkechi. Make I go report collect money!
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by 0dav2(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oh boy see dollsz o
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Krismas(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

This is only a ploy to tear the country apart under the guise of looking for another "Bin Laden" in Guinea.

coolNever mind dem. That was how dey came to Mogadishu in 1993 to kidnap Mohamed Farrah Aidid. When two black hawks were shot down, they started running like squirrels while their fallen comrades were tied to Somali trucks and dragged around the streets to sweep Mogadishu

2 Likes

Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Cozymilly(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
fergie001:

US State Department Spokesperson, Ned Price
with this guys power, influence, connect & money i'm asking why he didn't run for President and win, protect himself in his country since 2012
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Weighty charges undecided
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by techWriter1: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Him jus either Cameroun, Benin, Togo or France.
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

Not rooting for America, but let's be objective, you keep flaunting this 'losr in Afghanistan, like you celebrate religious extremism...we live in modern times. Do you support oppression, suppression of the Aghan people from Taliban?
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by falseprophet: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
uptownmusic:

Not rooting for America, but let's be objective, you keep flaunting this 'losr in America, like you celebrate religious extremism...we live in modern times. Do you support oppression, suppression of the Aghan people from Taliban?

Modern times is relative

what you consider modern may disgust others

Let those who want Sharia be allowed to be whatever they chose.

2 Likes

Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by wizi4tyn: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

You're miles apart from the real FalseProphet1. Are you from the extraction of the re(li)gion of the AK47 wielding business men?
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

Modern times is relative

what you consider modern may disgust others

Let those who want Sharia be allowed to be whatever they chose.
What of those who don't?

Or you think Afghans were falling off planes for fun?

Look, religious extremism, when it gets to it's peak, will only lead to world war three, destruction...is that what you want?
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by falseprophet: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
uptownmusic:

What of those who don't?

Or you think Afghans were falling off planes for fun?

Look, religious extremism, when it gets to it's peak, will only lead to world war three, destruction...is that what you want?

it's hypocritical to focus on one religion when talking about religious extremism because they exist in all religions.

Secondly, the pictures and videos you saw is what western media wants you to see, they can never tell you the whole truth

2 Likes

Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by falseprophet: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
wizi4tyn:

You're miles apart from the real FalseProphet1. Are you from the extraction of the re(li)gion of the AK47 wielding business men?

I created this moniker before anyone else, I can not be what any other person made him/herself to become just to look cool
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Spicycat(f): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
tofolo:
He should Just port to Afghanistan and become like the lady below.

Wow very beautiful pictures kiss
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Abujason: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
So misplaced. There is Buhari, current and former service chiefs that have commited worse human rights violations here. Come collect them or at least put travel restrictions on them for now biko.
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by excellentj4teal(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
How I wish say na me find am, then inform US embassy in Nigeria.
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Socialsquad:
Get a fully Verified USA PayPal account for just 5k naira..
What you get:

US ID..
SSN card..
Utility bills..

Hurry and get yours now!!!!

I want verified PayPal as stated above with US phone number for 6k

U fit run am for me
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by ARFON: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
CYBERWEAVER:

I want verified PayPal as stated above with US phone number for 6k

U fit run am for me
what'sapp +1 808 4944221 for US FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL AND PHONE NUMBER

1 Like

Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by janetakan(f): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

Oh shut up! How do you know so much without any Cia fbi, interpol etc?

You just sit in the one bedroom parlor and start assuming. Biko eat your okro soup and rest.
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Babalola0920: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
I DON'T TRUST AMERICA THEY HAVE HIDDEN AGENDA, HIDDEN MOTIVE
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by noble87(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
You mean if I give you information pertaining his arrest I would be offered 5m naira oya wait for me
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

it's hypocritical to focus on one religion when talking about religious extremism because they exist in all religions.

Secondly, the pictures and videos you saw is what western media wants you to see, they can never tell you the whole truth
Now I see you are one of the extremists undecided
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Germi9: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
They will catch him in the next few days afterall he is fat and has no coordinations ,especially with women
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by falseprophet: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
uptownmusic:

Now I see you are one of the extremists undecided

and you are what?

a numb skull that can't think with his brain but depends on "what everyone is saying" to make decisions
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

and you are what?

a numb skull that can't think with his brain but depends on "what everyone is saying" to make decisions
Go strap a bomb, kill yourself and family, for the cause undecided
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by falseprophet: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
uptownmusic:

Go strap a bomb, kill yourself and family, for the cause undecided

for your information i am not a Muslim neither am i a Christian

if you call Muslims extremist because they are Muslims, that makes you an extremist Christian as well
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

for your information i am not a Muslim neither am i a Christian

if you call Muslims extremist because they are Muslims, that makes you an extremist Christian as well
This topic is about Taliban, we all know the faith of the Taliban. Being an extremist involve killing yourself for the cause, go do that.
Re: US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) by falseprophet: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
uptownmusic:

This topic is about Taliban, we all know the faith of the Taliban. Being an extremist involve killing yourself for the cause, go do that.

Go tell that to Taliban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-backed Militants In Iraq After Attack(photos) / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) / Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.