Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (121379 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Parisian:
I don't know you people always leave your sense. Someone that was a business woman and a nurse in US before marrying him needs money from Paul?

Lmao...that's how you guys said that former Child actor's wife was a gold digger who married him for money until y'all found out his wife was a whole doctor in US.

Mumu people.

if you believe that she had a more lavish glitzy yeyebrity life before she married the dude (aka while being a nurse), then the one who is a mumu is you. i guess she was jetting around the world in all them fancy places while being a nurse, abi?....better yet, that Banana island mansion, na nurse salary get am?!

yes she was a nurse, maybe even tried her hand at doing some biz, but her BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT (thats she will be remembered for) is being the wife of somebody famous. people wont see her in the street and point at her to say:"oh thats that nurse/biz lady" but instead they will say, :"oh thats Paul's ex wife"

[img]https://c./udY0FXxbI2UAAAAd/i-said-quiet-shut-up.gif[/img]
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Owain: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
pocohantas:

They don’t ever call their fellow males to order, yet they think they can tell a woman how to react to the unending and unprovoked smear campaign against female folks.

Very irritating creatures.

Poco.. Why you go get mind call a whole dog 'it' na??
Its either m or f biko.

No dey call my favorite animal it again abeq.
The doq too fresh btw..
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Owain:

Poco.. Why you go get mind call a whole dog 'it' na??
Its either m or f biko.

No dey call my favorite animal it again abeq.
The doq too fresh btw..

Lol. Sorry about that. Let me correct the mistake. “It” is a male dog.

It is very fresh. Pictures do not do justice to his looks. cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Owain: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Na now you come..
Apology accepted, and good evening to you.

And one more thing pls, I hope you've gotten rid of your Arsenal jersey?? Especially after today's whitewashing..
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Twoclans(f): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
pocohantas:

I think I saw the dogs prick,that was how I knew it was a male dog

Why do I have this funny feeling that is ishi.love's dog .

Runs away .
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2021
pocohantas:

angry angry
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Twoclans:

I think I saw the dogs prick,that was how I knew it was a male dog

Why do I have this funny feeling that is ishi.love's dog .

Runs away .

Me sef never see the prick before or maybe I haven’t been observant enough cheesy.

Hahaha. It is not Ishi’s. I didn’t meet my friend here, we met on a blog, though she is a NLder too.

Owain:

Na now you come..
Apology accepted, and good evening to you.

And one more thing pls, I hope you've gotten rid of your Arsenal jersey?? Especially after today's whitewashing..

I am a ManU fan, but Arsenal’s jersey is beautiful, so I got gifted one by a fan. Any fine jersey would be accepted by me. If it is the home jersey, perfect.

I won’t get rid of it, Arsenal’s shame is not mine.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Owain: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Me sef never see the prick before or maybe I haven’t been observant enough cheesy.

Hahaha. It is not Ishi’s. I didn’t meet my friend here, we met on a blog, though she is a NLder too.

I am a ManU fan, but Arsenal’s jersey is beautiful, so I got gifted one by a fan. Any fine jersey would be accepted by me. If it is the home jersey, perfect.

I won’t get rid of it, Arsenal’s shame is not mine.
grin grin grin
Very well then.
Have a good one eh?
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Ultimer(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
To my mind, it's always better to break up than lie to yourself and keep the relationship. My parents got divorced after twenty years of marriage, and I'm glad they did because now they're free and can find someone new to love using seniors dating sites free. I'm sure that this decision was for the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital / [LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.