Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave (490 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Only Wants To Rub Shoulders With Atiku And Tinubu / Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Goodmarlian: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Every others Nigerians love Nigeria to remain one except the Igbos,Igbos have given everything to leave Nigeria blood,money and tears yet you all want to hold them down by force,i remembered the last time the northern elders made a statement supporting the seccession of igbos one Yorubaman and some others threatened to leave Nigeria once igbos leave that gets curious and i ask why do you all know Nigeria is not the best option but you chose to stay in it for better for worse but only wants to leave when your neighbor leaves isn't that weird?
Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by djevino(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2021
It's hypocrisy
Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Not only Igbo. Any tribe that leaves Nigeria first, other tribes will follow. If Yoruba, Ijaw, Igbo etc leaves first, other tribes will follow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Sergio101(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Those blind bats are used to suffering and smiling already.
But as for pure Igbo guy...........even if I will suffer,it has to be for the highest bidder. simply.....enabling environment that will foster growth of what I have suffered for.
Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Goodmarlian: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
djevino:
It's hypocrisy

Yes bro ,i know the north is already tired of igbo agitations Afterall how much does Igboland contribute to Nigerian economy, their fear is just that If the allow igbos leave,all other tribes in Nigeria even the kanuri will not want to live with Fulani..
Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by loveth360(f): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hatred for Igbos is what uniting Nigerians.

If Igbos leave who will yoruba Muslim and hausafulani hate?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Goodmarlian: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
loveth360:
Hatred for Igbos is what uniting Nigerians.

If Igbos leave who will yoruba and hausafulani hate?

I am starting to believe this recently,or could it be that Igbos are the backbone of Nigeria? Maybe they fear Economically the country will crash because most small scale business in the country are owned by Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Odingo1: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
kmcutez:
Not only Igbo. Any tribe that leaves Nigeria first, other tribes will follow. If Yoruba, Ijaw, Igbo etc leaves first, other tribes will follow.
Lie, Igbos knows what they want while others are follow follow.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Goodmarlian: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
kmcutez:

Oga no other tribe in Nigeria has that kind of guts to do that,even if you sieze the entire oil revenue from Niger delta they wouldn't dare do that the fear of Fulani is real ...
Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Goodmarlian:

Oga no other tribe in Nigeria has that kind of guts to do that,even if you sieze the entire oil revenue from Niger delta they wouldn't dare do that the fear of Fulani is real ...

I was speaking hypothetically.
Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Odingo1:

Lie, Igbos knows what they want while others are follow follow.

I was speaking on a Hypothetical situation.
Re: Why Does Everyone Only Wants To Leave Nigeria When Igbos Leave by Aidejay(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Igbos are the leaders in everything na.
Na them be the most senior, descendants of israel. First of their name, number one most industrial people on the gaddem planet. And so on and so forth.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Elder Statesman Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye Dies Of COVID-19 / "You Cannot Funalise Nigeria" Gov Sam Ortom Challenged Buhari / 'What God Told Me This Morning' - Simon Ekpa Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.