Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494430 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
The Dragon Prince.
From the head writer of Avatar: The Last Airbender, Aaron Ehasz, I've very very high expectations. Plus, a co-director of Uncharted 3 is also a co-creator...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

grin grin

SPOILERS ALERT
Funny sh*t. The one where the the turd burglar emoji wore a hat and trenchcoat cracked me up.

The Sir Fox.a.lot subplot though. That's a genius level of social trolling. The antics, the broken old english and whatnot were funny as f**k. I laughed so hard. Man, I love this show. I wished it were longer.

Man, i can't stop laughing seriously.

This season is a whole new level of savagery.

*A girl said nobody wanted to make eye contact after that day, it was really hard to do after you saw everybody else sh*t* Bruh grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
cao:
The Dragon Prince.
From the head writer of Avatar: The Last Airbender, Aaron Ehasz, I've very very high expectations. Plus, a co-director of Uncharted 3 is also a co-creator...
Oh no wonder!
As I was watching the series you could feel the avatar vibe
The title, the magic, the tribes and the costumes
The series is Okay though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Singapore1:

Oh no wonder!
As I was watching the series you could feel the avatar vibe
The title, the magic, the tribes and the costumes
The series is Okay though
Can you share download links?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xiexieee(f): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
lethal weapon and sense8 including designated suvival
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kaycee7:
Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

Man, i can't stop laughing seriously.

This season is a whole new level of savagery.

*A girl said nobody wanted to make eye contact after that day, it was really hard to do after you saw everybody else sh*t* Bruh grin grin

The Brownout. Aptly named. grin grin grin

Spoilers

Grayson was some sort of criminal mastermind. I mean, he manipulated four people (one of them an adult) into carrying out 4 random acts of felony. He subtly guided them into sharing their respective deep-seated insecurities, then proceeded to blackmail them with his discoveries (their worst secrets). That's almost Moriarty level of criminal ingenuity right there.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2018
Bite club
Cocaine coast
Sons of anarchy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys what do you think about American Horror Story I wanna give it a try and I learnt the series are not connected

Which season should I start from to avoid the hullabaloo that may follow as a result of my dissatisfaction.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2018
Moneyboyz:
Hey guys what do you think about American Horror Story I wanna give it a try and I learnt the series are not connected

Which season should I start from to avoid the hullabaloo that may follow as a result of my dissatisfaction.
Start from
From best to worst:

- Season 2: Asylum
- Season 1: Murder House
- Season 3: Coven
- Season 4: Freak Show
- Season 6: Roanoke
- Season 7: Cult
- Season 5: Hotel

Jessica Lange is the driving force of the anthology series, and her absence is subsequently felt in Hotel, Roanoke, Cult. Thankfully, she's back again, even if it's as a recurring character rather than main. Her screen charisma is very electrifying, and her acting is matched by very few. I call her American Patience Ozokwor.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrisseun(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Moneyboyz:

It is beyond awesome...I'm at season 8 now which just started

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2018
Kaycee7:

The Dragon Prince.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The Dragon Prince.
Typical. The one site I didn't think to check. Thanks a lot, Koice

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
I can't believe it has taken this long for me to get hooked to Queen Sugar. Good show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The Dragon Prince.
what's with the commentary?... "Letters pop out of a white background then turns red NETFLIX"....describing what's happening in the video ...like it was made for blind people ....

Update: seems its peculiar to the first episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The Dragon Prince.
Do you know any series of this genre please

Dragon Prince
Legend of korra
Etc like that
Any recommendation?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
@koicereloaded. Please suggest any series that is of the same taste as succession .the is the best I have seen in 2018 .slow nd steady .All the characters are exceptional.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sharex15: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
dayveed1:
Just finished watching Condor.. Interesting show just don't like how almost everyone ended up being killed. These things doesn't happen in real life..

Bodyguard is a great show too.. Just need subtitle to understand David accent grin

Over to Jack Ryan..
All this while I just dey confuse whether Na mum or wetin he dey talk, Na just recently I see say Na ma'am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Singapore1:

Do you know any series of this genre please

Dragon Prince
Legend of korra
Etc like that
Any recommendation?

Attack on Titan, Trollhunters, Final Space (brand new), Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Voltron, The Seven Deadly Sins, Young Justice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Electronzeez:
@koicereloaded. Please suggest any series that is of the same taste as succession .the is the best I have seen in 2018 .slow nd steady .All the characters are exceptional.

Succession is pretty good. Very underrated. My best character is Kendall, mostly because he's the only non-sociopath in the whole Roy clan. Greg the egg is also my favorite. He gives off the impression of being dumb, but is actually quietly cunning.

- Trust
- Kingdom
- Billions
- Animal Kingdom
- The Good Wife
- Ozark
- Feud
- American Crime Story
- The Good Doctor
- Doctor Foster
- Liar
- The Deuce
- Snowfall
- The Chi
- Trust Me
- This is Us
- The Good Fight
- House of Cards
- etc

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Attack on Titan, Trollhunters, Final Space (brand new), Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Voltron, The Seven Deadly Sins, Young Justice.

thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Succession is pretty good. Very underrated. My best character is Kendall, mostly because he's the only non-sociopath in the whole Roy clan. Greg the egg is also my favorite. He gives off the impression of being dumb, but is actually quietly cunning.

- Trust
- Kingdom
- Billions
- Animal Kingdom
- The Good Wife
- Ozark
- Feud
- American Crime Story
- The Good Doctor
- Doctor Foster
- Liar
- Trust Me
- This is Us
- The Good Fight
- House of Cards
- etc

You need to see how I was laughing out loud when Greg set up the cab driver and the security .dude was like ...You guys should work it out I don't have shi shi on me .

My favourite character is Tom .he is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Electronzeez:

You need to see how I was laughing out loud when Greg set up the cab driver and the security .dude was like ...You guys should work it out I don't have shi shi on me .

My favourite character is Tom .he is

That scene cracked me up. Dude's dead broke. Caught between the devil and a hard place, he said the only logical solution he could come up with at that point in time. grin

Spoilers

Tom is basically an older Greg. Underestimate Tom at your peril. I applauded when he humiliated Shiv's lover at his wedding reception. Didn't think he had it in him.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jack Ryan.
Since Amazon will not STFU about it, I might as well see what all the commotion is about...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Just finished Chicago fire, power and queen of the south.
Presently, I'm watching Atypical, Suits, Snowfall, The sinners, a discovery of witches (it's new) and American horror story.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
dayveed1:
Just finished watching Condor.. Interesting show just don't like how almost everyone ended up being killed. These things doesn't happen in real life..

Bodyguard is a great show too.. Just need subtitle to understand David accent grin

Over to Jack Ryan..

I can't deal with Bodyguard abeg, i have watched only episode one and I'm not going back. The accent is annoying please. I'm just going to stick to American shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Think it should be more of, watch the first two episodes, and if you don't like it, don't continue.

Slow burns are great, but it's one-dimensional to expect every Mercurio production to be a slow burn. Bodyguard is not being overhyped, far more people like it than those who don't (the most conservative estimate is 7:3). There are plenty of "recommended" series out here that I wouldn't watch even with a gun to my head.

I think it's a fair review but people should test run to see if they like it.

-Lord

Exactly what I do.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
DandeNumeruno:
just finishes Season 01 of Succession. Absolutely amazing writing paired with incredible acting & casting. If youlike Billions / House of Cards / or anything by Jesse Armstong you'll definetly love this!

I love Billions and enjoyed house of cards. I think I watched an episode of Succession and didn't continue, can't remember why...I guess I should go back...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Castle Rock. Season finale

What in the actual f**k?? undecided

I knew this show would f**k with us, but I didn't really expect it to end like that. Lots of unanswered questions. The entire season lead up to absolutely nothing. angry

I stopped watching it after episode 4, it just wasn't cutting it for me. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Just found this thread and I'm so excited. I love love love TV series, I can count the number of movies I have watched in the last five years but when it comes to TV series, I'm an addict.

My love for TV series started in 2006 with sex and the city, my sister's friend gave her all the six seasons and I binge-watched all of them! Then I moved on to Heroes, desperate housewives, ugly betty, lost and I can't even count the number of series I have watched since then.
Ok bye, enough gushing for the day. I'm going back to my Atypical. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Start from
From best to worst:

- Season 2: Asylum
- Season 1: Murder House
- Season 3: Coven
- Season 4: Freak Show
- Season 6: Roanoke
- Season 7: Cult

- Season 5: Hotel

Jessica Lange is the driving force of the anthology series, and her absence is subsequently felt in Hotel, Roanoke, Cult. Thankfully, she's back again, even if it's as a recurring character rather than main. Her screen charisma is very electrifying, and her acting is matched by very few. I call her American Patience Ozokwor.
Roanoke is underrated!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: smokers, Slymonster(m), jelel6 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.