Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502858 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EpicMaurice(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
shoyemiayodeji:

It's not there
it is. that's Where I downoaded from.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Grey's anatomy, season 15

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Damn, what happened to south park? This show was really hilarious back in 2010.

Its not even funny anymore

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please I need a site to stream TV series and movies. Majorly TV series though. Thanks

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chicago PD is back baby grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 2:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Soutp Park is Back baby cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gift01: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2018
mhd5757:
SWAT is what I'm watching now, but I'm really dissapointed that they canc9elled "the brave" and left SWAT. Because "the brave" is far better than SWAT.
you can say that again. Maybe the CIA felt threatened. Remember what happened to the unit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Spoilers

Amma killed all the girls. That's the big twist.

If you watch that scene again properly, you'd see the whole "ivory" floor of the dollhouse was made from teeth, human teeth, teeth belonging to the dead girls. Incidentally, that's where the title of the miniseries derived it's name from. The "Sharp objects" are "teeth".

The show is so intelligently made that it's mind blowing. The show tried to show us the identity of the killer from the get-go.

- First clue, the title: Sharp Objects. It tried to tell us that something sharp will play a pivotal role in the plot
- 2nd clue, Amma's dollhouse teeth covered ivory floor: It wanted us to add 2 and 2 together.
- 3rd clue, the dead girl with all her teeth pulled out: It wanted us to connect the missing teeth to the teeth covered ivory floor.
- 4th clue, Amma and her accomplices always disobeying the curfew law. The show tried again to point us to Amma being the serial killer, for the fact she's not afraid to go out after hours curfew. When you're the serial killer, you have nothing to fear.
- 5th clue: Amma's name is an anagram of Mama. The loudest of the clue. (I will elaborate more on this later).

We overlooked all these clues, cuz we didn't know what to look for. Amma wasn't a suspect, so our attention weren't focus on her, at all. Our brains were contemplating other things/suspects, and didn't pay attention to details.

Only much later, after the season finale after credits big reveal, that all these tacit hints started to make a lot of sense. If/When you watch the show again, you can see just how brilliantly the dots were spread out, with smokescreen thrown out to distract you from connecting them all together.

Adora was one of these smokescreens. Yes, she's guilty of killing her dead daughter, and poisoning Camille and Amma with rat poison, but she didn't kill the dead girls. Amma did.

So, at the season finale last scene, when Camille pulled out a tooth from the dollhouse, and agonizingly realized that it's her little sister, Amma that killed the girls, Amma slyly said to her "Don't tell Mama." Amma is anagram for mama (look at the 5th clue). Amma knowing that her secrets were finally out, taunted Camille. "Don't tell mama" is another way of saying, "Let this be our little secret." Amma was Mama. The lady in white.

Sharp Objects is a masterpiece.

Just one question for ya
How is amma strong enough to pull out dem tooths
Even the detective was sure it was a Man when he bought the head of a cow/horse can't be specific.... Took him a lot of power and force to pull out just one tooth
Not to talk of little amma... Cos the teeths were professionally removed deep down to the root
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Stegomiah:

Just one question for ya
How is amma strong enough to pull out dem tooths
Even the detective was sure it was a Man when he bought the head of a cow/horse can't be specific.... Took him a lot of power and force to pull out just one tooth
Not to talk of little amma... Cos the teeths were professionally removed deep down to the root

Amma had help. Her two friends. The skating killer squad. There is nothing professional about removing a tooth forcefully. By merely gripping a tooth with a plier, and applying a little force will get the job done.

I'd like to also point out that a pig's tooth attached to the gum is a lot more harder to pull out than one would a human counterpart's.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2018
2pretty4u:
Grey's anatomy, season 15

I'm still in season 3 cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HIRAETH: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
How to get away with murder season 5 shocked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2018
CsRockefeller:

I'm still in season 3 cry

Not to worry, you'll catch up soon. I am an addict
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2018
2pretty4u:

Not to worry, you'll catch up soon. I am an addict

Great to hear, I'm also addicted to it. I just started in June.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Where's yellowstone? They've not released another episode for a long time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
isaiah9:
Where's yellowstone? They've not released another episode for a long time.

Episode 9 is the season finale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
gift01:
you can say that again. Maybe the CIA felt threatened. Remember what happened to the unit
Actually I forgot, can you refresh my memory?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by opefoye(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Melonny:
I just finished season one of 'Line of duty'.. Omg, this got me thinking, which one is better between this and Homeland? I have been having some good weeks back to back, last week was 'Bodyguard'.
pls where can I download it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Brymose:
Which website are you downloading the series from?
they are so much bro,you Know you can't get all movies from one site.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Brymose:
Which website are you downloading the series from?
check 02tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melonny(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
opefoye:
pls where can I download it.
Google dl.tehmovies
Scroll down to L

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

That show has been on my mind for some time. Always putting it off for some reason. Maybe I'll finally give it a run
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Most of my favourite shows are back! smiley Waiting patiently for 'Game of thrones'.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
jjii:
A lot of new series this month. Really enjoyed new Amsterdam. Looks interesting.

Really? I have downloaded it but i have not watched it. So many shows back, I should get to it this weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Achilles100:
Please I need a site to stream TV series and movies. Majorly TV series though. Thanks
I use O2tvseries most of the time. Ffztvseries for the ones not on o2tv and if those two cannot help, Toxicwap to the rescue.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alaadin(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bodyguard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gift01: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2018
mhd5757:

Actually I forgot, can you refresh my memory?
The show had to stop. Too many secrets being exposed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 29, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Spoilers

Amma killed all the girls. That's the big twist.

If you watch that scene again properly, you'd see the whole "ivory" floor of the dollhouse was made from teeth, human teeth, teeth belonging to the dead girls. Incidentally, that's where the title of the miniseries derived it's name from. The "Sharp objects" are "teeth".

The show is so intelligently made that it's mind blowing. The show tried to show us the identity of the killer from the get-go.

- First clue, the title: Sharp Objects. It tried to tell us that something sharp will play a pivotal role in the plot
- 2nd clue, Amma's dollhouse teeth covered ivory floor: It wanted us to add 2 and 2 together.
- 3rd clue, the dead girl with all her teeth pulled out: It wanted us to connect the missing teeth to the teeth covered ivory floor.
- 4th clue, Amma and her accomplices always disobeying the curfew law. The show tried again to point us to Amma being the serial killer, for the fact she's not afraid to go out after hours curfew. When you're the serial killer, you have nothing to fear.
- 5th clue: Amma's name is an anagram of Mama. The loudest of the clue. (I will elaborate more on this later).

We overlooked all these clues, cuz we didn't know what to look for. Amma wasn't a suspect, so our attention weren't focus on her, at all. Our brains were contemplating other things/suspects, and didn't pay attention to details.

Only much later, after the season finale after credits big reveal, that all these tacit hints started to make a lot of sense. If/When you watch the show again, you can see just how brilliantly the dots were spread out, with smokescreen thrown out to distract you from connecting them all together.

Adora was one of these smokescreens. Yes, she's guilty of killing her dead daughter, and poisoning Camille and Amma with rat poison, but she didn't kill the dead girls. Amma did.

So, at the season finale last scene, when Camille pulled out a tooth from the dollhouse, and agonizingly realized that it's her little sister, Amma that killed the girls, Amma slyly said to her "Don't tell Mama." Amma is anagram for mama (look at the 5th clue). Amma knowing that her secrets were finally out, taunted Camille. "Don't tell mama" is another way of saying, "Let this be our little secret." Amma was Mama. The lady in white.

Sharp Objects is a masterpiece.

From the beginning, I noticed that there was something off about Amma, she's didn't seem normal, I could tell that she was sick in the head.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 3:46am On Sep 29, 2018
so much to talk about grin so i will be quick

suits, hmmm feels ok without mike, blend isnt there yet, they tried to make that lady rival harvey like mike but it just didnt set well, maybe they will need to get a younger finer, smarter person to bring life back to the show, so far so good, the life of the show rest on louise litt and harvey, lousie and his partner, the way they play love grin grin grin sexy as fuc, i enjoy watching the show when i see both of them talking, as usual, i binge watch it in batches of 8 episodes

then there is ozarks, this one eh, at first i was like, let me just finish it, so my mb isnt wasted, the last 2 episodes damm, when they killed del, i screamed, was like game of thrones the red wedding all over again, men i was shocked like mad, didnt see that coming, that snell family eh, especially the wife, she needs to die a very bad death, the way she is eager to do bad angry always ready to do evil, see what she did to that pastors wife, i swear that story is still unanswered, what happened to his wife, there are rumors on reddit that the snells ate the wife, we will find out later and the pastor, ur wife is missing, he didnt seem sad enough to me, well will watch season 2 this week and make my conclusions but the end was enjoyable

for the icing on my cake attack on titan after naruto wasted my life cry i gave anime space, those guys can drag a plot sad someone can use 4 episodes to tell 1 story, i suffered watching naruto but this one is different, the way people die anyhow, the plot twist, my 3rd favorite tv show this year, after 1 money heist, 2 handsmaid tale then 3 attack on titan, lord what a show, even the sopranos that i watched from season 1 to the end didnt keep me focused like this, i will be out and in my mind i will be looking forward to watching it on my laptop, thats how good it is, story is complex, westworld will learn a thing or two from this show about how to have diverse plots and link them together in an interesting manner

watched agents of shield too, season 5, it was ok but it was just to pass the night that i enjoyed it for, wasnt really something i watched when i was in the mood to be entertained

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Bodyguard is one of the best series I've watched in recent weeks. It's such an interesting series. Although I got broken when the home secretary died, I would have loved that she is still alive. All the same it's been a lovely series.
By the way, most of my esteemed series are back. From Grey's Anatomy to Chicago Med to Star to Lethal Weapon to Empire to How to Get Away With Murder. It's gonna be a busy Weekend.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by god2good: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2018
please who know if season 3 of last kingdom is out? it is a nice tv series to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Someone should check out 'The crossing'. I had the full season 1 for weeks and was so reluctant in watching it.
So I decided to binge watch and oh my gosh, I just couldn't get enough. One word for it. #Thrilling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Predestin(m), Ugik(m), Juzec, jikins(m), brainhack201