Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3501033 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2018
sod09:
then you should know better it's what you believe in not what uztaz or imam try to put in your head
wow! i honestly don't know what version of islam you're practising. but it's ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2018
EmmGee:

wow! i honestly don't know what version of islam you're practising. but it's ridiculous
the one that make me tolerate everyone Allah created and respecting their choice of life.
Not the one that kill people or judge them.
Bros Islam is a religion of peace...Masalam

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmy3178: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2018
S.W.A.T
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crownofwealth(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2018
Wayward pines issa bomb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2018
the informer started well
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPSLOCKED: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2018
SCHOOLS SHOULD REPLACE "FIND X" WITH THESE KIND OF LECTURES.

KoiceReloaded:

I used to be a homophobe in my younger years, but when I lost my christian faith, I started to broaden my mind, and the more I explored, the more I realized that religion is nothing more than mental slavery that binds us and effectively restrict us from thinking freely, it keeps us from exploring unlimited possibilities.

This experience forced me to also realize that homophobia is an ignorance/mental-refusal to realize/acknowledge the overwhelming evidence that;

- people have no choice about being gay.
- gay people were born that way.
- there is nothing wrong with being gay, just like there is nothing wrong with being straight.
- sexuality is a spectrum
- gay people are no different from others.

Gays just prefer their own gender as sexual partners, that's all. If only homophobes can broaden their mind and wake up like I did, the world will be so much better for it.

sod09:
religion is the biggest scam that ever happened to humanity, the foreigners that brought it have changed their mentality. But we blacks refused to leave slavery
People always tell me to change because I'm leftie, no one could answer me if I ask them why was I born a leftie
One even said it's the devil that uses left grin then I asked if he has gone to hell before

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Crownofwealth:
Wayward pines issa bomb.

Yup it is, the first season was phenomenal.

Please does anybody have any idea when Into the Badlands is coming back?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2018
sod09:
the one that make me tolerate everyone Allah created and respecting their choice of life.
pls check yourself did u even believe in the day of recompense at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
ositadima1:

K k, I thought you know a hack for it, that would be cool. sad

hack Netflix??.... abeg ohgringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please guys give it a rest. Let's not derail the thread with all this talk of gay stuff. U could argue for a whole month and still won't change one another's POV.

So any new and interesting series to watch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
SCHOOLS SHOULD REPLACE "FIND X" WITH THESE KIND OF LECTURES.

he said "find x" ......gringringringrin....you just brought back the horrors of math....gringringrin.....grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Joered63:
Please guys give it a rest. Let's not derail the thread with all this talk of gay stuff. U could argue for a whole month and still won't change one another's POV.

So any new and interesting series to watch?

you could try Manifest
Maniac
The haunting of hill house
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
sod09:
The rookies looks promising...see as police job they hungry me cheesy

you've seen it?
abeg explain well.....mb is scarcegrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
sod09:
The rookies looks promising...see as police job they hungry me cheesy

No be Naija police job o wink wink cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

you could try Manifest
Maniac
The haunting of hill house

Cool. Make I run background check on them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by esteeino13(f): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
All American looks promising...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

you've seen it?
abeg explain well.....mb is scarcegrin
after spending 6 months in the academy, the new rookies about 5 were given a handler each, there was one 40yo man there cheesy. guy dont let me spoil the fun for you go download am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Joered63:

No be Naija police job o wink wink cheesy
before nko wink wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
sod09:
after spending 6 months in the academy, the new rookies about 5 were given a handler each, there was one 40yo man there cheesy. guy dont let me spoil the fun for you go download am

okaygringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Once upon a time (even the present), some white people see the black race as sub-humans, just because of the color of their skins. MLK fought and died so that African-americans can be treated as equal by the white man. Nelson Mandela spent more than 2 decades in prison just because he wanted the natives to have equal rights as the white man.

Now, let's substitute black man with gay people in this context. This is what they are fighting for right now. They are fighting for their rights to be treated as humans and given equal rights to live their life as they please. Liberal countries have given them these rights, while some super conservative sh*tholes like Nigeria still think they live in 500 BC.

You need to get out more, your mentality is very archaic and gross. Elephants, Dolphins, Bonobo Chimp are some of the animal species that engage in frequent gay sex. It's a fact of life, so get used to it.
koicereloaded u know your mommy and daddy slept with the same sex that was how they have u ori e ti Yi danu

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Doctee:
koicereloaded u know your mommy and daddy slept with the same sex that was how they have u ori e ti Yi danu
this is not good .. but funny grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
sod09:
you are tired of Islam but you are afraid to admit it in the public because of people like emmgee who will castigate you
1. you said religion is a scam grin
2. then you said Islam is religion of peace grin

stay one place let's know where you belong

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Singapore1:

you are tired of Islam but you are afraid to admit it in the public because of people like emmgee who will castigate you

continue we are listening undecided
Afraid of people to castigate me on a faceless forum grin grin grin
I have heard it all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
sod09:
continue we are listening undecided
Afraid of people to castigate me on a faceless forum grin grin grin
I have heard it all
if im pissing u off,go and wee wee

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Get Shorty Season 2

One word: META

Better than season 1 (which was awesome). The right blend of dark drama and comedy. Probably the best show on tv right now no one is watching. I hope it gets a season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Can someone tell me what happened to suits. Has it been canceled or what? cc koiceloaded
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoronoaZoro(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Crownofwealth:
Wayward pines issa bomb.

They left a lot of questions unanswered
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Life on top.

Cougar club la

Swing

Triple play..

If u know u know cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Iyajelili:
Can someone tell me what happened to suits. Has it been canceled or what? cc koiceloaded

Mid-season break.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Beorn:

Mid-season break.
Thanks for the really,well appreciated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Singapore1:

the guy is a hypocrite(munafiqoon) using two face like a knife
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Doctee:
the guy is a hypocrite(munafiqoon) using two face like a knife
hi bro i think you mean munafiq. munfiqoon is plural

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: CBTxFactor, Mayu77 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.