Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3492047 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2018
DandeNumeruno:

why are you impressed. are the Americans impressed that we can speak english as fluently as some of them? Inferiority complex. fyi, he's a son of a yoruba man so yes it's natural for him to know the language of his father.

I think you're getting it all wrong, this isn't a case of inferiority complex. we're simply impressed that Yoruba is spoken in an American Drama series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
If you want to hurt someone,make them waste time and megabytes recommend 13 reasons why and altered carbon
altered carbon is okay I gbádùn the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2018
It seems airtel has scraped there 1.2gb for 200naira night plan, God pls deliver us from this stingy Nigeria networks first it was mtn and now airtel dem no Wan let person gbádùn better thing cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Doctee:
It seems airtel has scraped there 1.2gb for 200naira night plan, God pls deliver us from this stingy Nigeria networks first it was mtn and now airtel dem no Wan let person gbádùn better thing cry cry cry
I think so too, only the 500mb option shows after dialing 312
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Doctee:
Buy another airtel sim na...that's N50 for 1gb

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
A worthy game of thrones substitute smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Doctee:
altered carbon is okay I gbádùn the show
I don't fancy "okay" series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donbigi2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Pls I need good tv series to binge. Pls suggest any. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Olamyyde:

Buy another airtel sim na...that's N50 for 1gb
pls I don't understand what you mean by 50naira 4 1gb pls explain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
DandeNumeruno:

why are you impressed. are the Americans impressed that we can speak english as fluently as some of them? Inferiority complex. fyi, he's a son of a yoruba man so yes it's natural for him to know the language of his father.
Why did you press control p on my matter? Get behind me you bloody opinionated empty barrel.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Quigley:

I watch online all the time, I don't download! But the inbetweeners is on Netflix.
aiight! Thanks man, will check Netflix for the Inbetweeners.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Doctee:
pls I don't understand what you mean by 50naira 4 1gb pls explain
He meant buy another airtel sim to make it 2. Do the night plan with the 2 sim which would give you 1gb for N50 (500MB+500MB) It's what i do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
isaiah9:
He meant buy another airtel sim to make it 2. Do the night plan with the 2 sim which would give you 1gb for N50 (500MB+500MB) It's what i do

What's the code for the sub?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlaqScarface(m): 12:58am On Dec 11, 2018
Donbigi2:
Pls I need good tv series to binge. Pls suggest any. Thanks

Go watch Bodyguard, fucking good or if you like anthologies check Black Mirror
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlaqScarface(m): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Olamyyde:
A worthy game of thrones substitute smiley

More like a worthy Vikings substitute

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Nova15:

What's the code for the sub?
dial *312#, migrate to trybe. Dial *312# again and choose the night browsing option.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Doctee:

airtel download pack bundle is a worthy substitute. if you're the sort that download big files and in bulk, it's okayish.....just cost a little more though,and it has less data.

the download pack will cost you #350 to subscribe. it's a 1gig plan btw. the beautiful thing about it is that after you have exhausted your plan, you can subscribe again with the same sim. if you have #1,400 in your account, you can download approximately 4gig data. it's slightly inferior to the scrapped 1.5 gb night plan in the sense that it will cost you more, but with it you can at least download a lot of data and you're not restricted to midnight only.

to subscribe, go through this process. *141* > 1 > 6 > 1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwaveeboy(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Spanish, German, Mexican series lovers shud check dis out; the mechanism, ingobernable, dark, dog of Berlin, elite, money heist cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
God bless whoever mention Dynasty, the series is lit! No dull moment. Fallon is such a Bitch and Anders is more like Alfred pennyworth in Batman movies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
oluwaveeboy:
Spanish, German, Mexican series lovers shud check dis out; the mechanism, ingobernable, dark, dog of Berlin, elite, money heist cheesy cheesy smiley

Where can I download ingobernable
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
oluwaveeboy:
am in , apart from money heist and elite. which one is the best among the remaining three
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Treyknowles:
God bless whoever mention Dynasty, the series is lit! No dull moment. Fallon is such a Bitch and Anders is more like Alfred pennyworth in Batman movies.
really I have already downloaded season 1 episode 1 to 10.still waiting to Finnish my daredevil season 1,
for daredevil fan how on earth did wisely got killed with his gun carelessly drop in front of miss page, I didn't see that coming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwaveeboy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
philbubs:

Where can I download ingobernable
tfpdldotcom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwaveeboy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
reigncalif1:
am in , apart from money heist and elite. which one is the best among the remaining three
Depend on ur genre choice.. Dark is something like stranger things bt more intense and interesting. The mechanisms is cool, sumtin like Money heist. Ingobernable is nice, currently watching it nd I'm loving it.. You can check ORIGIN also, sci-fi horror
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Treyknowles:
yeah... Dynasty is lit...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
oluwaveeboy:
Depend on ur genre choice.. Dark is something like stranger things bt more intense and interesting. The mechanisms is cool, sumtin like Money heist. Ingobernable is nice, currently watching it nd I'm loving it.. You can check ORIGIN also, sci-fi horror
well i know it depends on what I like but enything like stranger things I will like it cause l love the movie, talking of money heist I nearly gone mad of that movie so which one do u suggest I watch first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwaveeboy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
reigncalif1:
well i know it depends on what I like but enything like stranger things I will like it cause l love the movie, talking of money heist I nearly gone mad of that movie so which one do u suggest I watch first
THE MECHANISM first, then DARK then INGOBERNABLE

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
oluwaveeboy:
THE MECHANISM first, then DARK then INGOBERNABLE
Please, where can I download The Mechanism?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwaveeboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
jjii:
Please, where can I download The Mechanism?
tfpdldotcom

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fowlyansh181(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
If you want to hurt someone,make them waste time and megabytes recommend 13 reasons why and altered carbon
also , gods of America

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2018
oluwaveeboy:

I have watched Elites very interesting series

Now i am watching Dynasty God bless the director of the series that series is my best drama series so far.

I like all the actors in that series kiss

After Dynasty i will like to watch money heist

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Download DARK from

http://dl.lavinmovie.net/series/Dark/S01/480p/

It has English subtitles so you don't have to worry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.