Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502368 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
iSage:
...... and Lee in Origins is Nigerian

Just like Sam adegoke was speaking Yoruba with is father in dynasty

That scene is funny as Bleep.....D Yoruba get one kind of intonation sha...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
It seems Spanish TV series are bomb ooo...

Pls anyone to recommend other ones to watch I have watched money heist and elite..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoronoaZoro(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
hellohgy:
It seems Spanish TV series are bomb ooo...

Pls anyone to recommend other ones to watch I have watched money heist and elite..

Check out El Classico

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dmcdad: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
RoronoaZoro:

Check out El Classico
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusuff4u2c(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
The guys, please I need help on where to download The Last Kingdom? Please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2018
Friedyokes:
hold up ...what other show have you watched this year

None
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2018
FergieRaww:

Lucifer arguably your best show this year rotfl

advice: check imdb and pick any high rated TV series, after watching come back here and give a testimony cheers! �

I don't watch my series based on ratings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2018
shoyemiayodeji:

None
then why did you say its arguably the best show you've watched this year if there was nothing to compare it with??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2018
shoyemiayodeji:

I don't watch my series based on ratings

I don't watch my series based on ratings either

I felt you're new in the world of TV shows so i recommended you to look at the ratings on imdb to make better choices in your selection but anyhow... Enjoy!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 1:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Escape at Dannemora!!!
it's been a while I watched a show this interesting.
Patiently waiting for Episode 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2018
dmcdad:

English dub or the normal Spanish language?
go to Psa rips....They have the Netflix rip version...with English, spanish and Dutch dub...but in 720p tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dmcdad: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2018
oyaskii:
go to Psa rips....They have the Netflix rip version...with English, spanish and Dutch dub...but in 720p tho.
I have that already... There are options of downloading in 720p and 1080p. I downloaded the 1080p version.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2018
dmcdad:

I have that already... There are options of downloading in 720p and 1080p. I downloaded the 1080p version.
1080p wow...what data plan are you on?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dmcdad: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2018
oyaskii:
1080p wow...what data plan are you on?
I use Ntel for all my downloading needs.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Really enjoyed Erased episode 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ashipayli: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Download Netflix Apk Latest Netflix APK you can download from here broadposts Netflix apk
https://broadposts.com/netflix-apk-download/

Read best Hindi quotes and Hindi Suvichar
https://ashmmhindi.com/hindi-quotes-on-life/

Are you looking for iPhone or iOS emulator then go here and read
https://broadposts.com/ios-emulator-for-pc/

want to download Gujarati movie download go to here and download
https://broadposts.com/download-gujarati-movies/

are you love lyrics here you get all the lyrics
https://lyricsbits.com/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
the haunting of hill house

I have not watched a lot of horror movies or series ....but this is by far the best I've seen...has all the bells and whistles of a horror movie...but the jump scares actually made sense ....the scary noises were properly done and actually coincided with the story ...not cheaply done as I've come to expect from the genre...most of my guesses were turned on their heads (the the show was unpredictable that way)...to top it all of an outstanding performance from the cast( at least I think so) and an incredible story.... A must watch for anyone who likes the genre or likes a good series...

On that note I feel the series is done and if there should be another season it should be on another family and a different story ...like an anthology

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Omonoba1: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
yusuff4u2c:
The guys, please I need help on where to download The Last Kingdom? Please
http://toxicwap.com/new/1/Videos/TV-Series/The-Last-Kingdom.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorbar(f): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Fxwarrior:
I am getting addicted to one tree hill and its telling on my data. To think there's no guns or shooting but the suspense, romance, intrigues is adrenaline tinkered.
Hi. Please which website are you downloading from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fxwarrior: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lorbar:
Hi. Please which website are you downloading from?

ToxicwapDOTcom

Replace DOT with .

I didn't want to be banned by spam bot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by spiralwedge(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Just finished watching CAMELOT.

Now watching ROME
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2018
I need a tear jeaker Series.. New series not more than two seasons, anyone??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Diiike(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2018
RoronoaZoro:

Spanish language. Already found one
ranging from 300 - 380 mb per episodes, just looking for a fairer size around 185 - 225mb
Please can you help with the link for the money heist thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Diiike(m): 12:39am On Dec 24, 2018
kingxsamz:

Just finished season 1, and I can't disagree with you, it's really dope...

Please kindly help with the link for seasons of money heist thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoronoaZoro(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2018
Diiike:

Please can you help with the link for the money heist thanks

http://dl.tehmovies.pro/94/series/money.heist/s1/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Diiike(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Diiike(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2018
fk001:
Money Hiest is also dope full of suspense.

Professor is cool, calm and brilliant t thief i must say

I like Berlin because he is professional and he doesn't mix his job with pleasure.

I don't like Rio he is too naive

Moscow is a caring father

I am crushing on Nairobi

And Finally the inspector is quite intelligent but professor superceed her in all angles, he is 5 steps ahead of her

Is this not Nigerian currency that I am seeing in the series? #100

I just spotted it in Money Heist series

How did you get this series on toxicwap please can you share the link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Diiike:

How did you get this series on toxicwap please can you share the link

Just if you enter toxicwap

go to series

Go M, because it is in alphabetical order

If you enter M, go to number 5

You will see money Heist at the bottom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Pls how can i download movie from Netflix.

Someone should help me with the Link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Diiike(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2018
fk001:

Just if you enter toxicwap

go to series

Go M, because it is in alphabetical order

If you enter M, go to number 5

You will see money Heist at the bottom

Boss thank you very much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please which site can I download subtitles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
fk001:
Please which site can I download subtitles.

addic7edDOTcom

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), Samuell2019(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.