Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502301 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OreSho(f): 6:08am On Dec 26, 2018
vtjbest:
Please which movie is the latest sorcery or magical movie now? I need some interesting mivie.

Fantastic beasts and where to find them 2: Crimes of Grindewald
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OreSho(f): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2018
oyaskii:
go to Psa rips....They have the Netflix rip version...with English, spanish and Dutch dub...but in 720p tho.

Can you help me with 'Tierra des Lobos' download with English subtitles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blue3k(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
I finished season 2 of The Marvelous Mrs Maisel. Im currently watching The Tick. The Tick is just as silly as I remember it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
I have finished watching Reign Season 4 and it's been an interesting ride..

Currently watching The Good Wife Season 1... I love legal dramas...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
About to start watching a series called 'You'

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2018
ibkayee:

Mind blowing Tv series, the actors aren't your everyday on screen TV character, that's what makes it good.

Throwback grin

introvertme:
I just finished YOU Tv series.

I was about to read the book when something prompted me to search if a movie or a show was out already.

I can't describe this in one word.

If you ever wondered what gone girl would look like if it was a TV show then You need to see this, I'm shocked amazed, happy and I'm took weak to type anything meaningful because i just finished binge watching 7 episodes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2018
introvertme:

Mind blowing Tv series, the actors aren't your everyday on screen TV character, that's what makes it good.

Hi. You've been the only one constantly raving about You and I had to check it out. To put it mildly I wasn't disappointed. Infact i can't wait for the next season.
Are there any newish series that would glue you to the screen right till the end? What would you recommend? It doesn't have to be the same genre anyway.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2018
introvertme:

Throwback grin

Thanks! I'll definitely be checking it out smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:21am On Dec 27, 2018
Bobbybube:

Hi. You've been the only one constantly raving about You and I had to check it out. To put it mildly I wasn't disappointed. Infact i can't wait for the next season.
Are there any newish series that would glue you to the screen right till the end? What would you recommend? It doesn't have to be the same genre anyway.

Very rare to find those kind of series, many are good but few are wonderful.

Money heist and Marvelous Mrs Maisel should be manageable.

Also try

Waco,American horror story (The first three seasons were wonderful), Narcos, bates motel, black mirror, the haunting of hill house, mind hunter, Forever.

If you're keen on drama, big little lies, Devious maids(Heavy Telemundo vibes, but 10x better), Mistresses grin

Try anime (Japanese cartoons) they're just as good as TV shows with a strong fan base cutting across all age groups and ethnicity grin

Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, Hunterxhunter, seven deadly sins, black clover and berserk movie are my favorite.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Codedrock(m): 2:54am On Dec 27, 2018
ibkayee:
Hmm.. Yah.. Watched it to episode 4 on Netflix yesterday and stopped... Interesting though.. Where you at now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Codedrock:

Hmm.. Yah.. Watched it to episode 4 on Netflix yesterday and stopped... Interesting though.. Where you at now
Still on episode 2 currently
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Codedrock(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
ibkayee:

Still on episode 2 currently
Nice.. Alert me when you are on episode 5-6 and you still find it interesting..
Any other TV show you've enjoyed recently? Been researching new shows.. Can't quite find a good one..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by melodyogonna(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Watching silicon valley season 4, lol I love this series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Just finished Snatch and Banshee. (S01)

My aim was to get strangled in the action.. Like money heist did to me but unfortunately, only one of them piqued my interest.

I should have stopped snatch after the first three episodes but morbid curiosity got the better of me. I don't know if I'm the only one that finds the synergy between comedy and action absurd.

Hyped? Kinda

Banshee on the other hand didn't disappoint. Although old, it was equally recommended to me by some fellas. Realistic & captivating, it was injected with just the right dose of suspense and thrill. Will definitely be progressing to season 2.

Snatch goes to my hall of shame, like breaking bad and the walking dead - never to be completed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idu1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
I don't know which movie to watch sef

Crime, drug dealings intelligence are my kind of movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Codedrock:

Nice.. Alert me when you are on episode 5-6 and you still find it interesting..
Any other TV show you've enjoyed recently? Been researching new shows.. Can't quite find a good one..
Will do smiley

Lol I'm the last person anyone should be asking for shows to recommend tbh, all I watch is reality TV, watching this 'YOU' series is a massive deviation from my norm cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
spiralwedge:
Just finished watching CAMELOT.

Now watching ROME
Where did u download Camelot pls?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Codedrock(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
ibkayee:

Will do smiley

Lol I'm the last person anyone should be asking for shows to recommend tbh, all I watch is reality TV, watching this 'YOU' series is a massive deviation from my norm cheesy
Aah.. You don't seem like a reality TV show person.. You seem like a TV series person, cos you look like an introvert (judging by the Picture)

If you are recently just deviating into TV series I can definitely tell you you've been missing a lot... I mean binge watching a great TV show with amazing seasons is way better than watching keeping up with the Kardashians or other reality TV shows.. I mean you don't really believe the reality shows aren't staged that they are actually real.. I mean these guys set the circumstances in play create some funny dramas and repeat it all over again.. To me that is just freaking boring...

Please let me bring you fully into the TV series world and you will never go back cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Codedrock:

Aah.. You don't seem like a reality TV show person.. You seem like a TV series person, cos you look like an introvert (judging by the Picture)

If you are recently just deviating into TV series I can definitely tell you you've been missing a lot... I mean binge watching a great TV show with amazing seasons is way better than watching keeping up with the Kardashians or other reality TV shows.. I mean you don't really believe the reality shows aren't staged that they are actually real.. I mean these guys set the circumstances in play create some funny dramas and repeat it all over again.. To me that is just freaking boring...

Please let me you bring you fully into the TV series world and you will never go back cool
Lool cheesy

Lol I don't watch reality shows because I'm actually interested in what they're doing, I watch them because most of them are ridiculous train wrecks which can be entertaining cheesy

No problem, you can recommend something for me once I'm done with 'YOU' grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Codedrock(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool cheesy

Lol I don't watch reality shows because I'm actually interested in what they're doing, I watch them because most of them are ridiculous train wrecks which can be entertaining cheesy

No problem, you can recommend something for me once I'm done with 'YOU' grin
You got me laughing really hard with the last line... Had to check your profile again and guess what I saw.. A Diary....
Apparently you are based in the UK.. Totally explains why you've been on a Nairaland since 2008 and you are under 30.

You are a tech person and probably a very busy person.. Interesting..
(I'm starting to feel like Joe undecided after writing all that)

Enjoyed reading your diary, and I noticed you are the only one who can write there.. Too bad I'm just discovering this on NL because I love documenting too.. I used to document via writing in books untill 4 years ago when I got tired.. I'm definitely going to open a new diary here.. Cos I need it considering i keep all to myself. Thanks.

Anyhoo you are a tech person I'll suggest you bingewatch (StartUp) first, i guess you'll like
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Codedrock:

You got me laughing really hard with the last line... Had to check your profile again and guess what I saw.. A Diary....
Apparently you are based in the UK.. Totally explains why you've been on a Nairaland since 2008 and you are under 30.
Since 2007 actually grin

Enjoyed reading your diary, and I noticed you are the only one who can write there.. Too bad I'm just discovering this on NL because I love documenting too.. I used to document via writing in books untill 4 years ago when I got tired.. I'm definitely going to open a new diary here.. Cos I need it considering i keep all to myself. Thanks.

Anyhoo you are a tech person I'll suggest you bingewatch (StartUp) first, i guess you'll like
Lmao this got me laughing hard

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out at some point smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tony1918(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
OreSho:

Fantastic beasts and where to find them 2: Crimes of Grindewald
Please where can I download crimes of Grindewald
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by spiralwedge(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mrmos:

Where did u download Camelot pls?

Didnt download. Bought the movies with an external drive a while ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by spiralwedge(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
So far this Yuletide....

CAMELOT, ROME, MR. BEAN and now watching GAME OF THRONES.

Next after that: THE TUDORS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Marvel1206:
Just finished Snatch and Banshee. (S01)

My aim was to get strangled in the action.. Like money heist did to me but unfortunately, only one of them piqued my interest.

I should have stopped snatch after the first three episodes but morbid curiosity got the better of me. I don't know if I'm the only one that finds the synergy between comedy and action absurd.

Hyped? Kinda

Banshee on the other hand didn't disappoint. Although old, it was equally recommended to me by some fellas. Realistic & captivating, it was injected with just the right dose of suspense and thrill. Will definitely be progressing to season 2.

Snatch goes to my hall of shame, like breaking bad and the walking dead - never to be completed

banshee is a show of all time my thinking yesterday was that there has never been a show like it out there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by spiralwedge(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
spiralwedge:
So far this Yuletide....

CAMELOT, ROME, MR. BEAN and now watching GAME OF THRONES (season 2).

Next after that: THE TUDORS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
I've watched episodes 1-3 of 'YOU' so far

This series reminds me of those ‘young adult’, angsty ‘love’ fanfics on quizilla and fictionpress back in the day

Why doesn't this Beck girl have any blinds in her house? It's really getting on my nerves lol. And I know it’s only fiction but how is it possible that Joe is turning up EVERYWHERE she goes and she hasn’t noticed him even once

I can’t stand Joe, I find him so annoying and creepy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by biggieoflife: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Codedrock:

ibkayee is cool like that grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)