Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3455063 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (2797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olamyyde:

I don't know why i never liked true detective. The first 3 episodes were so boring to me.

Once I see any highly rated series, if it ain't start slow, it's gonna be wack really quick.

True Detective is not for everyone. Like myself, I haven't found any comedy series worth watching, besides big little lies. And that's if that qualifies as comedy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

That's just the thing. The 2nd season is not as bad as critics made it out to be, it simply didn't stack up to the awesome season 1, that's all. And let's face it, only a handful of tv shows would fare well against the first season of True Detective.

Absolutely. I didn't realize people felt the second season of True Detective fell below expectations. After the storyline and performances of the two leads, especially Mathew McConaughey, anything after it was bound to fall short.

I enjoyed season two no doubt. I taught the leads were terricfic. Colin Farrell, Rachel McAdams and the other guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
"Roswell : New Mexico"

Just saw the pilot and watching It just killed the vibe of the original for me, CW just over-CW the whole ish undecided . Let me not conclude yet sha and just give it like 2 more episodes before making up my mind about it ( though I seriously doubt I would stay that long).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guykhena:

Just saw the pilot and watching It just killed the vibe of the original for me, CW just over-CW the whole ish undecided . Let me not conclude yet sha and just give it like 2 more episodes before making up my mind about it ( though I seriously doubt I would stay that long).
I miss the early 2000 cw TV shows
one three hill
smallville
Even the original roswell
Early Days of VD
Early Days of Gossip girls

current cw is full of shit

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shittaakeem:

I miss the early 2000 cw TV shows
one three hill
smallville
Even the original roswell
Early Days of VD
Early Days of Gossip girls

current cw is full of shit
Dang, those were the times, how CW went downhill from there is still mind blowing. The only show in the CW that currently still upholds quality is "Supernatural".

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guykhena:
Dang, those were the times, how CW went downhill from there is still mind blowing. The only show in the CW that currently still upholds quality is "Supernatural".
So sad bro
so so sad bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Someone should please suggest something worth my precious data and time. Something in line with billions, power, Empire

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guykhena:

the ratings alone shut my mind towards it

I prefer The passage...by Fox
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
The punisher season 2
few hours to gogringrin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
SAMBHOSS:

the ratings alone shut my mind towards it

I prefer The passage...by Fox
The Passage? I haven't checked that out yet , could you give me a brief synopsis?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
SAMBHOSS:
The punisher season 2
few hours to gogringrin
"I'm not the one who dies, I'm the one who does the killing" grin . Can't wait to see how they handle Jigsaw

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samlues545: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
CHUCK SEASON 4
THE CAPE SEASON 1
Source: http://showboxapk.biz/showbox-for-firestick
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Achilles100:
Sex Education.

Funny, lovely and very interesting.

Y'all should try it.

Lol. I loved this episode..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
R2bees:
YOU series.. Can't believe i have been rooting for a psycho all these while. Onyibo sabi act abeg

We all rooted for him at first lol grin..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
error ni gbogbo series yii sha..
true detective
Hannibal
the terror
couldn't get past their first 2 episodes. boring AF
so series don finish bayii.. nawa

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MobileGees: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
shugacoated:
error ni gbogbo series yii sha..
true detective
Hannibal
the terror
couldn't get past their first 2 episodes. boring AF
so series don finish bayii.. nawa
this guy just spoke my mind
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iSage: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Just saw the first episode of The Passage. There was little character development in the first episode, things got heated real quick. I think I'll like this one smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
janettee:

We all rooted for him at first lol grin..
haha. Damn Joe!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guykhena:
The Passage? I haven't checked that out yet , could you give me a brief synopsis?

lol....It'll sound kinda lame...it's not that great, but I'd reckon you try just the pilot episodegrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
michlins:
Someone should please suggest something worth my precious data and time. Something in line with billions, power, Empire

How's Billions like? it's my next series to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guykhena:
"I'm not the one who dies, I'm the one who does the killing" grin . Can't wait to see how they handle Jigsaw

few hours brogringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sharex15: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
jelel6:

Absolutely. I didn't realize people felt the second season of True Detective fell below expectations. After the storyline and performances of the two leads, especially Mathew McConaughey, anything after it was bound to fall short.

I enjoyed season two no doubt. I taught the leads were terricfic. Colin Farrell, Rachel McAdams and the other guy.
Mathew McConaughey was superb, one of his best career roles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
DayoNiyi:

How's Billions like? it's my next series to watch.
legit Yahoo. That's just it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
chigo5:
nah not wat I Dey expect, the film Dey boring even with the banging,am more into action,Comedy and crime series at times

Okay.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:31am On Jan 18, 2019
How dumb do you ve to be to stare at the window this long before you realise your Son is missing?? undecided undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2019
SAMBHOSS:

lol....It'll sound kinda lame...it's not that great, but I'd reckon you try just the pilot episodegrin
Kinda lame? Not that great? shocked shocked ,lol not what I wanna hear before checking a series out. Would still give the pilot a try though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Guykhena:

Sadly Supernatural is already downhill... They should have just ended it with Dean and his mark back then when Death was supposed to kill off Sam and Send Dean to Mars... Somehow they ended up killing Death and the Story Continued... Although the whole concept of God making an appearance in the next Season wasn't bad, and the entire story of the Darkness was pretty okay I guess... Maybe they should have even ended it after that... But it just kept going and going... Even decided to bring their Mother back the next Season...

The whole thing just got too weird... I think I dumped it at the start of Season 12 or so... The last Season I saw was when they gave birth to Lucifer's child.... Maybe one of these days I will pick it up again and binge watch / catch up just for old times sake

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2019
nani667:

Sadly Supernatural is already downhill... They should have just ended it with Dean and his mark back then when Death was supposed to kill off Sam and Send Dean to Mars... Somehow they ended up killing Death and the Story Continued... Although the whole concept of God making an appearance in the next Season wasn't bad, and the entire story of the Darkness was pretty okay I guess... Maybe they should have even ended it after that... But it just kept going and going... Even decided to bring their Mother back the next Season...

The whole thing just got too weird... I think I dumped it at the start of Season 12 or so... The last Season I saw was when they gave birth to Lucifer's child.... Maybe one of these days I will pick it up again and binge watch / catch up just for old times sake
Different strokes for different folks,, you should definitely pick it back up, trust me it would be worth it, I mean you've seen 1-11 and a bit of 12, what more can you lose? smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2019
Guykhena:
Kinda lame? Not that great? shocked shocked ,lol not what I wanna hear before checking a series out. Would still give the pilot a try though.

gringrin....yeah, try to...

gave Roswell New Mexico a try, CW and clusterfvck are now like 5&6

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Lana1:
How dumb do you ve to be to stare at the window this long before you realise your Son is missing?? undecided undecided

do you know what's going on in her mind at that moment...the crazy thoughts that are flooding in??
the panic/pandemonium that's setting in
what she's gon' do
who she's gon' call...
she's DISTRESSED!!

and don't exaggerate it...she didn't stare for Long
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
let's begingrin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2019
SAMBHOSS:

do you know what's going on in her mind at that moment...the crazy thoughts that are flooding in??
the panic/pandemonium that's setting in
what she's gon' do
who she's gon' call...
she's DISTRESSED!!

and don't exaggerate it...she didn't stare for Long
She stood and stared for like 10-15 secs. That's long enough. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (2797) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Zaha(m) and 2 guest(s)