Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494140 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
jiggaz:
Abi oo...

Who still take cw seriously when we have Netflix... Meanwhile who have seen umbrella academy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
nani667:
Finally out

Time to Watch ✔️
Anime? ... Pls website?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buharifanatic: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
FergieRaww:

Unfortunately there’s no the walking dead fan anymore so nobody gives a sh**t bout who leaves or doesn’t cheesy
i swear, negan was my last hook, after they ended him, i was done
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buharifanatic: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
SerVik:
Who's ready for some Rhodes-axel combo? Billions returns march 17th
waiting for a year, 2019 is the year man

marvel, got of thrones, power

wrong time to die grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buharifanatic:
i swear, negan was my last hook, after they ended him, i was done

Lol cheesy

Well he hasn’t ended yet, he’s still planning on his comeback i guess, i usually catch a glimpse of it at times but it’s not what it was anymore
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
johnyace:
Sex Education is quite interesting, I'm glad it's been renewed for a second season.

but how come 16 year olds be talking about and having sex frequently like it's nothing when I will be 20 years old in a couple of months and I have not even seen a vagin@ in real life.

See lie... .. At your age who are you deceiving

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
blingxx:

Try umbrella academy.. Saw the trailer on YouTube, I'm downloading it this night cheesy
alright

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
DayoNiyi:

I awaited it's premiere eagerly but the interest was quelled, if not squelched, after I read a review from Indiewire. But I should know better, reviews are predicated on someone's view and I should watch so I can make mine.
I'll start watching soonest.

Sorry are you talking about doom Patrol or umbrella Academy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buharifanatic: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
FergieRaww:

Lol cheesy

Well he hasn’t ended yet, he’s still planning on his comeback i guess, i usually catch a glimpse of it at times but it’s not what it was anymore
they should just end it self, the story is no longer appealing, i watched the first episode, couldnt bear it, ended it halfway, anyday was like let me try again, couldnt, the story is dead, deleted it and stopped bothering about the show

suits is another one losing its way, mike's secret was the main gist in that show, now its almost boring, i like the songs sha grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by frankdaholy: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pls guys I just started watching the body guard and I can't find the episode 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shameless S09

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
blingxx:

Who still take cw seriously when we have Netflix... Meanwhile who have seen umbrella academy

How good is umbralla academy cos am about to stream it on Netflix website
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnyace(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
blingxx:

See lie... .. At your age who are you deceiving
lol..... why do u think that I am lying

I didn't say that I haven't seen a vagin@, I just meant that I haven't seen it physically
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
Please is there anybody here watching BERLIN STATION here , i downloaded season 1 to 3 once and now i'm sort of regretting cos i am not feeling it enough , i've barely watched 4 episodes since over 3 weeks that i downloaded it
Gradually I'm enjoying this series , I'm glad i didn't delete it tho i was one click away from deleting it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
frankdaholy:
Pls guys I just started watching the body guard and I can't find the episode 7
There is none
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hueyreckless0007:
Shameless S09

Fiona is a wreck in this season and i find it hard watching her part at times... infact she’s the most hated shameless character for me, gawd!

If not acting like a hornyy bittch in most of the episodes in shameless then it’s acting like someone that has the biggest mental issues in all of tv show history lol my gawd! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Fourcade:

The Sopranos
Breaking bad
The Wire
Shield
Sons of Anarchy
Justified
Lost
Dexter
Fargo
Halt and Catch Fire
The Bureau (Le Bureau des Legendes)
The Newsroom
The Expanse
Billions
The Americans
Poldark
Mr. Robot
Counterpart
Banshee
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Westworld
Better Call Saul
The Crown
Line of Duty
The Handmaid's Tale

These are my top 25 shows. I'm sure you will find at least 2-3 shows you haven't watched. grin

Please from where can I download 'The Bureau'? I have searched for it but I can't find it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:29am On Feb 17, 2019
Shittaakeem:
The Dragon Prince Season 2
For this announcement, chop kiss from Rayla. Time to go back to Katolis and it's neighboring countries.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Kaycee7:
For this announcement, chop kiss from Rayla. Time to go back to Katolis and it's neighboring countries.

How good is the dragon prince? I read it shares the same motifs as Avatar: The Last Airbender, but can it be compared to it in terms of how interesting it is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Anyone in Benin City here who has a good collection of Horror and FBI/CIA soft copy movies, please let's hook up.

Of course I'll pay for the movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Do people still watch this series?

I do. Am already hooked. Want to see how it finally ends. But AMC no try they should have ended the show since. Me self don Taya
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
blingxx:

Anime? ... Pls website?

Not Anime

Dragon Prince
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
DayoNiyi:

How good is the dragon prince? I read it shares the same motifs as Avatar: The Last Airbender, but can it be compared to it in terms of how interesting it is.
It's good but not as good as Avatar the last Airbender.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
DayoNiyi:

I don't do recommendations anymore. All I'll say is I like it. And apart from sharing some of the crew that created Avatar, I don't really see any other similarities.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Treyknowles:
It's good but not as good as Avatar the last Airbender.
Yeah, let's compare a new series in its 18th episode to a completed series with 60+ episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kaycee7:
Yeah, let's compare a new series in its 18th episode to a completed series with 60+ episodes.
Why don't you compare Avatar season 1 to The dragon prince and tell me which one is better and besides I didn't quote you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kurt Weller and Jane love scene is making me hate blindspot.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
If you havent seen Umbrella Academy then you are missing out..
I think I'm just gonna watch this show once again..
It's too dope

9.3/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buharifanatic: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Carmen Sandiego

9/10

should have been 10/10 but i removed 1 because its not long enough, i'm hungry for more

will watch it at least 3 more times again, solid show cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
What does all season of True Detective has to do with some Satanic sacrifice or ritual of some sort.

I don taya.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
obonujoker:
Kurt Weller and Jane love scene is making me hate blindspot.......
i always skip any part where they are both alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: degreat2 and 2 guest(s)