Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503779 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

Thanks Koice, though I would've prefer non drug themed series, reason coz I just finished with one. I'll need a different genre this time. Something I'll enjoy...... You and one other person mentioned breaking bad here so I went for it.

Try Catch-22. It's comical, and sad concurrently. You'll probably like it.

Also, try Doom Patrol, it's really good.

Warrior too if you haven't started seeing it already. Concludes today.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please can someone give me a site where I can download old series.

I'm looking to download an old series called Kings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Try Catch-22. It's comical, and sad concurrently. You'll probably like it.

Also, try Doom Patrol, it's really good.

Warrior too if you haven't started seeing it already. Concludes today.

Thanks Koice.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I don't know the real reason, but what is been reported in the media is AT&T, the new owner of Time Warner Inc (The parent company of HBO, Warner Bros and DC), is restructuring the media conglomerate. Right now, the future of DC universe is uncertain as AT&T may launch a new streaming platform.

So Doom Patrol might be Doomed??......they had better renewed that....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
johnyace:
I would prefer they save into the badlands instead

Nah....that's a No No for me....Into the Badlands needs to end.....it's been struggling

in other news, Final season of Designated Survivor out.. .

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Macgyver1: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
SAMBHOSS:

Nah....that's a No No for me....Into the Badlands needs to end.....it's been struggling

in other news, Final season of Designated Survivor out.. .

Downloading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
DarkRebel69:
Money Heist (La Casa De Papel) is so underrated... obviously due to its linguistic medium (Spanish). Still it remains the most watched non-English show on Netflix.

The way El Professor draws up a strategy, which accounts for every possible scenario, every possible outcome, every contingency, I'd say he'd give Michael Scofield (Prison Break) a run for his money.

I wonder if there would be a season three (3).

I'm hooked on one of the theme songs used in the series (Bella Ciao) -- the anti-fascist anthem.

Oh bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao...

Please don't compare the Professor that is protected with plot armor with Micheal Scofield.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I don't know the real reason, but what is been reported in the media is AT&T, the new owner of Time Warner Inc (The parent company of HBO, Warner Bros and DC), is restructuring the media conglomerate. Right now, the future of DC universe is uncertain as AT&T may launch a new streaming platform.

The reason it got canceled was because the budget of the series was 80 million dollars and North Carolina gave them a tax cut of 40 million mistakenly instead of 14 million, it was when the series was about to finish shooting that WB realised the error and they were going to lose 26 million on the series that they shut down the production and cut the series from 13 episodes initially planned to 10 episodes. They had to cancel the series because it would be extremely expensive to make a second season.

PS - GOT's season 8 budget was around 90 something million
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2019
BlackManta:

Please don't compare the Professor that is protected with plot armor with Micheal Scofield.

What does this even mean?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 08, 2019
DarkRebel69:
Money Heist (La Casa De Papel) is so underrated... obviously due to its linguistic medium (Spanish). Still it remains the most watched non-English show on Netflix.

The way El Professor draws up a strategy, which accounts for every possible scenario, every possible outcome, every contingency, I'd say he'd give Michael Scofield (Prison Break) a run for his money.

I wonder if there would be a season three (3).

I'm hooked on one of the theme songs used in the series (Bella Ciao) -- the anti-fascist anthem.

Oh bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao...
season 3 trailer is out premiering July or Sept I think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 08, 2019
isaiah9:
hold up hold up! Is the new season out? shocked
nah bro just reminiscent of how fooooooking good did show is.madly foooking underrated......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 08, 2019
Lh19:

The reason it got canceled was because the budget of the series was 80 million dollars and North Carolina gave them a tax cut of 40 million mistakenly instead of 14 million, it was when the series was about to finish shooting that WB realised the error and they were going to lose 26 million on the series that they shut down the production and cut the series from 13 episodes initially planned to 10 episodes. They had to cancel the series because it would be extremely expensive to make a second season.

PS - GOT's season 8 budget was around 90 something million

26 million, damn! I would cancel it too if I were in their shoes, lolz. WB accountants must not have been doing their obligations. I mean, how do you miss a tax error of 40 million?! Surely, someone will get fired.

Thanks for providing the real deets. I'm mitigated beyond words. My Doom Patrol is safe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 08, 2019
SAMBHOSS:

So Doom Patrol might be Doomed??......they had better renewed that....

Not anymore. Swamp Thing got axed because of a tax error, that's all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 08, 2019
BlackManta:

Scofield was withal bulwarked by plot armor. Fact is, most protagonist are enshroud in plot armors. It's what it is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Scofield was withal bulwarked by plot armor. Fact is, most protagonist are enshroud in plot armors. It's what it is.

Scofield even more so than Professor... since plot armours are used to prevent protagonists from death or fatal injury, and Scofield got into these death-lurking situations more frequently than El Professor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Swamp thing is still ON
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2019
DarkRebel69:

Scofield even more so than Professor... since plot armours are used to prevent protagonists from death or fatal injury, and Scofield got into these death-lurking situations more frequently than El Professor.

This. Scofield devised the escape plan of season one and two, was able to liberate from another prison that he had no prior cognizance of, and then plan a multilayered Ocean's 11 style heist... they made him a friggin Einstein. Professor's plot armor is a learner compared to Scofield's.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Darksider131:
Swamp thing is still ON
Cancelled. Season 1 will run it's course, and then it's bye bye.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Cancelled. Season 1 will run it's course, and then it's bye bye.
oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Darksider131:
oh
Yup.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Pls @KoiceReloaded pls can you recommend me a site I can download tvseries in mkv tfpdl does not update on time thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Doctee:
Pls @KoiceReloaded pls can you recommend me a site I can download tvseries in mkv tfpdl does not update on time thank you

My primary username got banned by antispambot.

Use this program. You can practically find anything ranging from E-books to music on the internet using this.

Here's how to use.

For TV shows and movies straight search;
- Blog Search: NO
- File Type: Video
- Search String: Input the name of whatever tv show you want.
- Click "Get me the directories"

You can also use this. Don't forget to click the donate button. wink

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Parioladammy: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2019
pls where can i download this?
KoiceReloaded:
Band of Brothers is truly special. I've seen it 4 times now, never gets old.

Next on the lineup is The Pacific, then Generation Kill.. The former is not as good as BoB, but a fantastic television nonetheless.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2019
Parioladammy:
pls where can i download this?

Use this and this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2019
Is anyone following Deep State? How good is it please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Some compared GOT and Breaking Bad. I decided to follow that famous TV. At the end of the day I will be reviewing both TVs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
This new season of black mirror is worse than shit.. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Currently watching 'Billions' and I love every bit!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Late to the party but is Luther any good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iSage: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
I just concluded The Oath. It's like Riverdale with a spice of teen wolf. Story line is great. Anticipating the next season smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.