Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3500804 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Stegomiah:

Black men sha..... The girl is pretty though.... But too skinny and short....
Now he's probably ruined his acting career.
Don't think anyone will want to cast him in a lead role again

That's my spec o, skinny and short.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Stegomiah:

Black men sha ..... The girl is pretty though.... But too skinny and short....
Now he's probably ruined his acting career.
Don't think anyone will want to cast him in a lead role again
Ofcourse "black men sha" cos Harvey weinstein,John lasseter,Andy savage,Ron carlson & Francisco ayala men who have also been accused of sexual misconduct by various women are also black men angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Binged Chernobyl yesterday 1-2 episodes. What a great show. Gained more insight on nuclear reactions n it's severity. Intriguing n yet educative. While seeing it, all my thought went straight to our govt that sometimes wanted to adopt d nuclear power option of electricity generation as a means to solve d epileptic power in d country....for me dt idea has always been a no no no!. Seeing Chernobyl series again further reinforced this. Proponents of nuclear power for Nigeria grid system hope they see d severity when things go haywire. Even d white ppl dt will encourage u to put it, u won't see dem near when an outburst occurs. For those complaining about actors n accent. I see nothing wrong in their choice. What could have been better..definitely not. I should complete d remainder sooner.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
pwetie:
Binged Chernobyl yesterday 1-2 episodes. What a great show. Gained more insight on nuclear reactions n it's severity. Intriguing n yet educative. While seeing it, all my thought went straight to our govt that sometimes wanted to adopt d nuclear power option of electricity generation as a means to solve d epileptic power in d country....for me dt idea has always been a no no no!.

The irony is that nuclear energy is one of the cleanest forms of energy that exist, but the most dangerous.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MickelClark: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
I am watching SEX Education on Netflix
here is the review
https://www.ivacy.com/netflix-vpn/entertainment/sex-education-reviewed/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
nani667:

Epic!!!

Thought S4 would be the last... So Lucifer shall return to Earth smiley

that's up to the Producers to decide....grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
FINISHED most of my series and I came on here to look for interesting ones and so far the promising ones I have seen are.. Chernobyl

The man in the high castle

Doom patrol

Catch 22

American Gods

PLEASE I hope these shows are worth, because I no get data to spare in this buhari regime �
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nothing good to watch..

Just waiting for Ozark season 3

Peaky blinders season 5..wonder what taking it so long

Money heist season 3

Netflix has been churning out a bunch of garbage lately except for "when they see us"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
henrydadon:
Nothing good to watch..

Money heist season 3

Netflix has been churning out a bunch of garbage lately except for "when they see us"

Big Little Lies, Handmaid's Tale. Legion is starting soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
henrydadon:
Nothing good to watch..

Money heist season 3

Bruh, there are so many of them o.

Catch-22, Sneaky Pete, Killing Eve, Barry, Veep, Warrior, Wayne, Cobra Kai, Animal Kingdom, The Chi... so many.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
PLEASE the show Shameless. Is it any good about to start it..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chibudollar:
FINISHED most of my series and I came on here to look for interesting ones and so far the promising ones I have seen are.. Chernobyl

The man in the high castle

Doom patrol

Catch 22

American Gods

PLEASE I hope these shows are worth, because I no get data to spare in this buhari regime �

That list is dripping with pure quality.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Thanks, let me start with Doom patrol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chibudollar:

Shameless (US) season 1-5 are hilarious, 6-7 are funny but no longer hilarious, 7-8 (esp season cool have lost most of their hilarity, 9 is straightup unfunny. Renewed for season 10.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

For some reason I've not gotten into the second season of American Gods. The first season was � � but the second season somehow fell short for me. I have only watched the first two episodes though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chibudollar:

Good choice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Bruh, there are so many of them o.

Catch-22, Sneaky Pete, Killing Eve, Barry, Veep, Warrior, Wayne, Cobra Kai, Animal Kingdom, The Chi... so many.

grin

Seen them all except for Cobra Kai.. About to start warrior though I hope I don't get disappointed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
troubleseller:
For some reason I've not gotten into the second season of American Gods. The first season was � � but the second season somehow fell short for me. I have only watched the first two episodes though.

Lolz, I understand how you feel. It got a little more complicated. Just give it time, it gets better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Achilles100:
Brandon(Jason Mitchell) in The Chi has been fired from the show due to sexual misconduct to his on-set girlfriend Jerrika(Tiffany Boone).

So sad, I will miss the dude.

damn... Now that the show is really interesting, I hope they won't axed the show because of it, because the whole show revolves around him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
henrydadon:

grin

Seen them all except for Cobra Kai.. About to start warrior though I hope I don't get disappointed

If you loved Banshee, you're gonna gobble Warrior up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chibudollar:
you won't regret it, the show is dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
troubleseller:
Big Little Lies, Handmaid's Tale. Legion is starting soon.

Currently seeing big little lies.. So far it disappointing

That just me and my opinion tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If you loved Banshee, you're gonna gobble Warrior up.

I just saw cobra Kai trailer.. I have made it a rule to stay away from anything YouTube original.. grin

So I won't be seeing it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
henrydadon:

I just saw cobra Kai trailer.. I have made it a rule to stay away from anything YouTube original.. grin

So I won't be seeing it

I used to be that way until recently. YouTube Red are making serious moves right now, I_shit you not. I'm honestly impressed at how good their 3 originals have been.

- Wayne: about a social misfit that hate bullies.
- Origin: a whodunit sci-fi set in a spaceship.
- Cobra Kai: a continuation of rivalry between two guys (now in their 40s), after they first crossed path in Karate Kid, a 1984 martial art themed movie.

You gotta see them, bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jessica Jones season 3

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Odkboy23:
damn... Now that the show is really interesting, I hope they won't axed the show because of it, because the whole show revolves around him

I think that's what made him to keep misbehaving. Maybe cos he believes that his character can't be removed from the show. IDK. Just saying though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
I DON'T know why I so much prefer series to movies, though I think it's just me. Maybe it's because they're always long and you get to fall in love with different characters for years. That's just me though �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:32am On Jun 15, 2019
No one mentions queen of the south here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by femotechno(m): 2:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Chibudollar:

That show is so quack.. The acting self is quack. Someone recommended it as his one if his all time..i wondered if I was watching a different show

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2019
femotechno:

That show is so quack.. The acting self is quack. Someone recommended it as his one if his all time..i wondered if I was watching a different show
grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 2:27am On Jun 15, 2019
henrydadon:

Currently seeing big little lies.. So far it disappointing

That just me and my opinion tho
I just love only the opening theme song.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2019
Done with season 2 of Breaking Bad. Still not meeting expectations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.