Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3499894 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (2812) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Olamyyde:
Please if you don't like doom patrol's pilot, don't bother watching again.

For me it's the best superhero show since daredevil. People don't like it because it's weird like legion.

This. It gets tiring trying to explain it to people.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Doesn't make it any less true. Didn't have the energy to compose my own. It's like beating a dead horse at this point.

So you probably haven't seen the series but you are here arguing with people who actually have.. Common man

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
realestniggah:

So you probably haven't seen the series but you are here arguing with people who actually have.. Common man

Now, don't be ridiculous man. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
When they see us

10/10

This shit is happening in Nigeria everyday and nothing is being done about it, people going to prison everyday for crimes they didn't commit, replacing crime suspects with innocent ones and these motherfuckers sleep good in their beds without feeling remourse..

Sometimes I just wanna make petrol bombs and blow up some wicked People

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
realestniggah:

Stop projecting, dude. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Don't worry, it get's better with each season. IT's just like The Sopranos.
Okay. . .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by femotechno(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's not my fault that you're dumb. I'm waiting for you to call Legion trash too.

Stick to shows that you can understand, not ones that are too much for your limited brain power to process.

You called me dumb? Lols.. Shocking..

Thought you are ideal after all.. I guess I was wrong.

Please find where I have forward any insult to you.

You really dissapointed me with this.. Wish you best of life with your dealings with people. Peace

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
femotechno:

You called me dumb? Lols.. Shocking..

Thought you are ideal after all.. I guess I was wrong.

Please find where I have forward any insult to you.

You really dissapointed me with this.. Wish you best of life with your dealings with people. Peace
I sincerely apologise. It's just that I have grown tired of defending Doom Patrol to people. Still, it's no excuse to call you dumb, it's totally uncalled for. Please, accept my apology.

16 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Anybody seen Amazon's "Too old to die young"?...i don't just trust miles Teller.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Jessica Jones season 3

Fuck_this, I'm done. What a borefest. It's obvious Netflix half-assed this season knowing fully well it will be cancelled right after.
This. lol fully expected this, that's why i was on about it been canceled cuz i didn't expect a season 3...cba with Marvel's originals anymore expect when they finally port to Disney +...Marvel's inhuman is still one of the very worst tv series i have laid eyes on.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
oyaskii:
Anybody seen Amazon's "Too old to die young"?...i don't just trust miles Teller.

Staring at it right now. The synopsis sounds exciting, and the reviews are relatively favorable. I think I'll watch it this weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
oyaskii:
This. lol fully expected this, that's why i was on about it been canceled cuz i didn't expect a season 3...cba with Marvel's originals anymore expect when they finally port to Disney +...Marvel's inhuman is still one of the very worst tv series i have laid eyes on.

Highly anticipating Disney+ first original dubbed The Mandalorian. Should be exciting considering Disney spent a lot of money on it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Highly anticipating Disney+ first original dubbed The Mandalorian. Should be exciting considering Disney spend a lot of money on it.

How do you rate this prison series 'Vis a vis'? Is it worth downloading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joered63:

How do you rate this prison series 'Vis a vis'? Is it worth downloading

Yeah, I loved season 1 and 2, alas, I lost interest in the middle of season 3. Haven't been back since.

Compared to Orange is The New Black, it's better, but Wentworth is a superior show, IMO. I'm still following Wentworth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Yeah, I loved season 1 and 2, alas, I lost interest in the middle of season 3. Haven't been back since.

Compared to Orange is The New Black, it's better, but Wentworth is a superior show, IMO. I'm still following Wentworth.

OK. Trying to search YouTube for some hidden gems. I'm all out of interesting shows to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joered63:

OK. Trying to search YouTube for some hidden gems. I'm all out of interesting shows to watch

Try https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-1rx8j9Ggp8mp4uD0ZdEIA

They have some interesting short movies and ideas.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Try https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-1rx8j9Ggp8mp4uD0ZdEIA

They have some interesting short movies and ideas.

Much obliged

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Staring at it right now. The synopsis sounds exciting, and the reviews are relatively favorable. I think I'll watch it this weekend.
Nice one...eagerly waiting your review.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
troubleseller:
Whoever selects the end credits music for Handmaid's Tale is a genius.

Bro, it's like anything or anybody associated with the Handmaids tale is a genius.

I totally Stan that series and can't wait to see Alfred and her fellow tremendous Casts continuing telling this masterpiece of a story.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Brukx:
Done with season 2 of Breaking Bad. Still not meeting expectations
This is the point where you start asking for more. Is something wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Look, the show isn’t perfect. The writing is sometimes a mess to the point where it feels like something must have been edited out. One character is said to wander in and out of the house as she pleases, and another character who has been a resident for decades has never met her before. Another time, everyone decides to leave forever, only to return the next scene.

But the mess, frankly, is part of the Doom Patrol aesthetic. It’s supposed to be messy, and weird, and not all fit together in the right ways. It’s supposed to make you question structure, the way a superhero show and perhaps even a TV show should be. That it’s not always successful is fine, because where it does win puts it on par with any premium drama on TV. It’s part and parcel with other genre-bending shows like AMC’s Preacher and FX's Legion.

Doom Patrol is gritty, fun and a little gory. It’s so weird, and unlike any other hero show I’ve ever seen. It is rated Mature - Expletives are used with reckless abandon.
See how you made excuses for the show.

I downloaded it based on how you and some other people raved about it. I've only not had the time to start watching.

Now, about three people have said negative things about a show that we all thought would be an outright bang given that it's a superhero show. This thread sometimes Sha... lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dygeasy:
See how you made excuses for the show.

I downloaded it based on how you and some other people raved about it. I've only not had the time to start watching.

Now, about three people have said negative things about a show that we all thought would be an outright bang given that it's a superhero show. This thread sometimes Sha... lipsrsealed undecided

Bro, if you no wan watch again, then don't watch. No one is forcing you to watch anything. I loved it, and there are people here that loved it too. How is it my fault that you're incapable of making up your own mind? Haba! See me see wahalla.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Just finished watching how to sell drugs online fast,currently learning German so I had no problem following it though was still making use of the English subtitles because of them big big Grammer grin grin,up next when they see us, heard it's emotional,lemme grab My handkerchief cry cry.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Dygeasy:
This is the point where you start asking for more. Is something wrong?
Some said it's arguably the best series ever. Season 2 still can't find the sparkle. For a drug themed TV it's really slow. Though I've seen a twin character I'm looking forward to
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by losprince(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2019
I want to ask, is Narcos season 3 good? I stopped at season 2 due to the death of Escobar, I'm skeptical about how the show would progress from there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gideonanj21(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2019
When they see us.
God damn it. That true life series is touching

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gideonanj21(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2019
When they see us. God dammit, the series is touching

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gideonanj21(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Power
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

thank you , I am not the only one then . I don't rate OITNB at all .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2019
iZombie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
The Neighborhood!!!.. This sitcom is hilarious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
doom patrol is very entertaining....don't understand the hate it is getting on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (2812) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.