Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,144 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3453941 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Wu Assassins is crap.

Serious crap.

I am only watching just to see iko uwais fight.

giving person iron fist vibe cry cry cry

i kon download 4k resolution

seriously i'm disappointed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Did you know that the boys is a criticism of justice league?

Homelander. Superman
The deep. Aquaman
Black noir. Batman
Queen mave. Wonder woman

grin

You missed A train . The flash.

@Kaycee well said. Exactly how I feel about the show. Super heroes aren't always morally upright

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
nani667:
Suits on a weekly epic level... As usual ✔️

I am currently watching this.

Loved the louis little attack on visiting parents. That guy cracks me up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 12:14am On Aug 10, 2019
nani667:
Assassins locked and loaded �
Showbox?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samwhi(m): 2:44am On Aug 10, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
use MXplayer, download from playstore and use the app to download subtitles of your choice and we have load of sub sites too.
Thanks mate....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Slymonster(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Singapore1:

giving person iron fist vibe cry cry cry

i kon download 4k resolution

seriously i'm disappointed

Lol just one episode I downloaded. I just deleted instantly. I doubt Netflix will want to continue another season for it. It is just wack
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Slymonster:

Lol just one episode I downloaded. I just deleted instantly. I doubt Netflix will want to continue another season for it. It is just wack

Kai! And I spent 1gb downloading this. undecided cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2019
From the youtube trailer, i knew that Wu Assasin was going to be crap.

Didnt bother wasting my time.

Guess i will just have to wait for Warrior and kobra kai to enjoy some kung fu kick ass series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2019
I don't know what ya'll talkin about wu assassins..
Out here enjoying the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2019
I'm finding it difficult to download with chrome on o2tvseries... it keeps playing in chrome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
taiocol:
I'm finding it difficult to download with chrome on o2tvseries... it keeps playing in chrome

Don't use chrome.. Use opera mini
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olamyyde:

It's funny how flebag is highly acclaimed on other forums. Some even claim that it's better than barry.

It not that bad really.. It just not really exciting.. The storyline goes nowhere.. The main character not very likeable.. The only thing I can deduce is that she lost her friend and her life has been on a weird downward spiral ever since, and I see no obvious reason for that.

Let just say I'm not excited to watch the next season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kaycee7:
The Boys 8.5/10

There are few TV shows I can say I binged and this is one of them. A deep, compelling and well-paced story that captivates your attention and refuses to let go till the end. A twist on the superhero genre, something different from the concepts were used to.
The boys pictures a scenario where super-powered people aren't the virtuous, heroic people we've become used to and instead creates a picture of just your average person with powers and all the quirkiness, flaws, perversions, ambitions & moral weaknesses that humans possess. As well as the consequences of their actions on the people around them.
Just about every character is engaging and can be related to (well, except Black Noir. That guy is fucking mysterious). I can't think of any of the actors that didn't do justice to their characters, keeping you engaged whenever their scenes come up. It's hard to pick a favorite in this show.
Can't wait to see what direction(s) the story takes next season.

Basically every Disney super heroes show.

It nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
henrydadon:

It nothing new.

undecided

It is actually an anti superhero show.

But dont worry, you can keep your opinion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
JeromeBlack:

undecided

I'm not even sure he watched the trailer talk more of the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
henrydadon:

It not that bad really.. It just not really exciting.. The storyline goes nowhere.. The main character not very likeable.. The only thing I can deduce is that she lost her friend and her life has been on a weird downward spiral ever since, and I see no obvious reason for that.

Season 2 is the bomb, just watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
henrydadon:

It nothing new.
The boys is not from disney. It's from Sony.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
JeromeBlack:

undecided
The theme are anti super ish, but it's still a superhero show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
krattoss:
I don't know what ya'll talkin about wu assassins..
Out here enjoying the series
don't mind these people, just because people say the boys was crap they came for Wu assasins
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WarriAproko: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
The reviews on money heist S3 on this thread is a proof never to take most people here serious i love the show, before i could download and watch all i read here was how average it was. Thank God i didn't act on their myopic brains i just finished it, it was exceptional, i love how it has move from been a heist to a war.

Super super show! i will miss nairobi
one of the best Spanish series.. just downloaded the song grin we will miss our girl Nairobi the brave one.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gummy8: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Watch free movies this long weekend on:
www.hilifestoreplus.com
Enjoy!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wu Assassins.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
JETT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
i need a series like HEROES ABEG
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
realestniggah:

Don't use chrome.. Use opera mini

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is football trailer looking dope.

Downloading tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bookmarked for tonight

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
henrydadon:

I think season 2 was the final season. For me it's a 7/10 but I've seen many reviews calling it phenomenal which has left me scratching my head.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Queen of the south episode 10 season 4 lit .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
The boys ..

Useless series .
Super heroes junk movie

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wu assassin..
I know hyped shit always end up being crap.
Not surprised. Crap

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2796) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), pepemendy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.