Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3500824 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yhukay00:
it's going to be another women empowerment thing. "look at me!!! I'm a strong woman!!!" We get it already, they don't have to keep shoving it down our throats.

The truth in this!!!!!

Like come up with your own superhero, imagine people doing WonderMan,

Or as there have been calls to change James Bond to a woman.

Like come up with something else not changing the already existing characters.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Achilles100:

The truth in this!!!!!

Like come up with your own superhero, imagine people doing WonderMan,

Or as there have been calls to change James Bond to a woman.

Like come up with something else not changing the already existing characters.

They should have learnt from captain marvel or supergirl.. Instead they decide to sink money into this..smh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by calliope(f): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
How to get away with murder. Season 7 Episode one.

I'd say, i really hate what the writers have done to Annalise Keating. Dragging off her character from strong to unbelievably weak woman. I painstakingly watched the scene where her therapist urged her to go smacking shit around, beating on pillows, recreating her birth; such a whack suggestion in making a person better. You can’t break a cycle by doing what was done to you.

That said, I hope this season is her ultimate comeback. I am tired of watching her cry and fall.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

- The Wire,
- Snowfall,
- The Chi,
- Wu Tang: An American Saga,
- Luke Cage,
- Underground,
- Godfather of Harlem.
.. thanks man.. I've seen the Chi .. would check out the remaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Enbrain21(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Who has seen ‘Raising Dion’? I need some ginger before I start watching lol
It is a dope series. And it is interesting, I would recommend it for you. I actually binge watch it in a day
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Enbrain21:

It is a dope series. And it is interesting, I would recommend it for you. I actually binge watch it in a day
The Plot is jaded and Cliche.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Enbrain21(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
ihejimagha:
Pls WATS wrong with 02tvseries site and can I get a good site with low budget download
Do you still download movies from 02tvseries?
Well. You can try yesmovies. . but it is mainly used for streaming movies, but you can also download any movie.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Just got hold of "Escape at Dannemora" and looks like something i can sink my teeth into and i followed the actual story then..but is the series any good overall?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
oyaskii:
Just got hold of "Escape at Dannemora" and looks like something i can sink my teeth into and i followed the actual story then..but is the series any good overall?

Great miniseries. I've nothing but praise. Patricia Arquette was amazing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
calliope:
How to get away with murder. Season 7 Episode one.

I'd say, i really hate what the writers have done to Annalise Keating. Dragging off her character from strong to unbelievably weak woman. I painstakingly watched the scene where her therapist urged her to go smacking shit around, beating on pillows, recreating her birth; such a whack suggestion in making a person better. You can’t break a cycle by doing what was done to you.

That said, I hope this season is her ultimate comeback. I am tired of watching her cry and fall.
season 7 bawo?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yhukay00:
it's going to be another women empowerment thing. "look at me!!! I'm a strong woman!!!" We get it already, they don't have to keep shoving it down our throats.
Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
About to start poldark, I hope I don't regret it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Great miniseries. I've nothing but praise. Patricia Arquette was amazing.
Thanks chief...was actually drawn more to the series cuz of her.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Too old to die young... Very weird series with gory killings cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
biGDhAp:
pls I need series or full movies on drugs and gangster that is a black American..

most esp series tho..

apart from power and wu tang.
Snowfall. Very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Snowfall. Very interesting
.. thanks. would check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 1:08am On Oct 10, 2019
The Last OG.

Tracy Morgan, Tiffany Hardish, Allen Maldonado and of course Cedric the Entertainer.

Daniel J. Watts and Derek Gaines.

5 stars all through.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2019
oyaskii:
It's actually quite OK. Benicio del Toro and Paul Dano held it down.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:44am On Oct 10, 2019
First episode wasn't too depressing.... Average

Will wait and see what episode 2 has to offer

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:45am On Oct 10, 2019
....and the Flash returns ✔️✔️

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 4:30am On Oct 10, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Breaking...

The long awaited season 3 of dark comedy, Search Party, will return on HBO Max in 2020. It has also been renewed for season 4. Finally.
Will be anticipating this gem.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Kaziar:

Will be anticipating this gem.
The problem I have with TBS is that they rarely finish a show. They make good shows but they rarely finish em. Perhaps, parent company, WB, ain't kicking sufficient funds down to the network, like they do to another subsidiary, HBO?

Anyhoo, I'm glad that WB has taken the show off of TBS, and slided it to their new streaming platform, HBO Max. At least, Search Party will be a priority now. It might actually get a closure, unlike other greats like Wrecked, and People of Earth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2019
FBS:
The Last OG.

Tracy Morgan, Tiffany Hardish, Allen Maldonado and of course Cedric the Entertainer.

Daniel J. Watts and Derek Gaines.

5 stars all through.

Good show. It's from TBS though, so if I were you, I wouldn't get too invested. I like TBS, but they can't conclude a good show to save their lives.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Brukx:
About to start poldark, I hope I don't regret it

Poldark is the gold standard of period dramas. You're in good hands.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2019
Godfather of Harlem has been great so far.. Lot of interesting top notch actors.. The guy playing Malcom x is fantastic..i like listening to him speak.. Feels like Malcom x himself even though I don't know what Malcolm x was really like. Surreal.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ikcid: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2019
nani667:
....and the Flash returns ✔️✔️

What browser are you downloading with
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2019
FBS:

It's actually quite OK. Benicio del Toro and Paul Dano held it down.
Thanks alot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hey guys, Can someone give me a site to download documentaries especially Ancient Egypt.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tjsadiq(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thomas Fucking Shelby!!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
War and peace.

A masterpiece. I can't believe it took me this long to retry it. When I watched it some months back, the audio was in Russian. So glad I retried it , surprisingly this was in English.

I need more seasons cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
nani667:
First episode wasn't too depressing.... Average

Will wait and see what episode 2 has to offer

I can't bring myself to finish the fucking first episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.