Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3501308 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
nani667:
Episode 3...

Ruby rose as batwoman seem like the most cliche casting ever
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Airyprince:
This dude has some serious issue you don't agree someone opinion fine buh how does that make one an illiterate all this troublemaker on nl self

what is this illiterate yapping about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Airyprince(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

what is this illiterate yapping about
go find a literate and leave me tf alone

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ENGBOS(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Van helsing is interesting season 1 and 2 is boring both 3 and 4 makes sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ENGBOS(m): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Netflix never pickup INTO THE BADLANDS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Fellow TV fanatics. Who do you prefer between Homelander and Ozymandias?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Watchmen Ratings before i go ahead to watch it smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by enterlinkcode(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2019
How do I set up my Roku TV?
Roku account is a must to activate or link the Roku streaming device with the use of roku.com/link. By the use of the Roku account you manage your Roku device starting from the information of channels you have, and the specific preferences. Utilize a quick start guide and proceed along to link the Roku device with your wireless network. Then you’ll receive an activation code on your Roku TV which you have to enter the code by visiting the Roku.com/link on your computer or mobile. Navigate to our web page to know more about Roku streaming device activation!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
Watchmen Ratings before i go ahead to watch it smiley

The rating is pretty high

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2019
Please have tulip ohe of preacher featured in any other movie. That lady is good abeg

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2019
Nova15:

The rating is pretty high
Okay thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Topmaike007(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Hanna

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Topmaike007(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

it's not my fault that you can't string a comprehensible sentence together. how can you understand a mature miniseries like chernobyl when you cannot comprehend a simple written english. illiterate.
not able to speak good English does not make you an illiterate what qualifies you as an illiterate is when you can't speak your native dialect, English language is a borrowed language

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
not able to speak good English does not make you an illiterate what qualifies you as an illiterate is when you can't speak your native dialect, English language is a borrowed language

english language is the world ligua franca. if you can't speak good english, you won't go far. your native vernacular will not take you anywhere. how will you write exams when you don't understand what is written on the papers how will you pass waec when you can't pass english don't be a learner. an illiterate is someone that cannot read or write. go north and you will see what am talking about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2019
milanseedorf:
Please have tulip ohe of preacher featured in any other movie. That lady is good abeg

every time I see her am reminded of my sister. they look alike.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Itzneowizy(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Topmaike007:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Brukx:
Fellow TV fanatics. Who do you prefer between Homelander and Ozymandias?

ozymandias.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Watchmen, if you're worried, you can totally get into it if you've not read the comic or watched the movie, it's not even directly adapted, the pilot was everything I expected and more. Regina King wearing the cape like a second skin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Just watched the seventh episode of season three of The Deuce .I knew that character was not going to have a happy end but still.. embarassed
In other news,Netflix Bojack Horseman first part of its sixth and final season will be out on October 25th
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bojack(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Miggs:
Just watched the seventh episode of season three of The Deuce .I knew that character was not going to have a happy end but still.. embarassed
In other news,Netflix Bojack Horseman first part of its sixth and final season will be out on October 25th
can't wait cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Miggs:

an unexpected death for both lori and frankie. the deuce is so unpredictable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Topmaike007(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
I am done with hanna just keeping up with Sergio Ramos the series is dope just in episode 1 on amazon primevideo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bomolu: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Currently watching
Carmen Sandiego S2
Why women kill
Downloaded 3 episodes of Batwoman.
Still looking for something more binge worthy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maya007: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pls can anyone give me a link where to download vis a vis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lordragner: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Power S6
Ballers S5
Titans
Batwoman
The Boys
Pandora
The 100
The Extant
Strange Angel
The Order
Warrior

I have ran out of series to watch, tired of all these boring series....i need something more ...GOT level
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhukay00: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
How good is this castle Rock ? It's got some pretty good ratings.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:40am On Oct 24, 2019
lordragner:
Power S6
Ballers S5
Titans
Batwoman
The Boys
Pandora
The 100
The Extant
Strange Angel
The Order
Warrior

I have ran out of series to watch, tired of all these boring series....i need something more ...GOT level

The Watchmen
Treadstone

Looks promising, they both just started
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:02am On Oct 24, 2019
bomolu:
Currently watching
Carmen Sandiego S2
Why women kill
Downloaded 3 episodes of Batwoman.
Still looking for something more binge worthy

Carmen Sandiego S2 ❓
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Episode 3 in...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cvesta(m): 5:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Not much good series these days

For your pc need. Contact us
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2019
lordragner:
Power S6
Ballers S5
Titans
Batwoman
The Boys
Pandora
The 100
The Extant
Strange Angel
The Order
Warrior

Altered Carbon, Stranger Things, Dark, The Deuce, The Leftovers, Chernobyl, Mindhunter, Bosch, Atlanta...

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Musty112