Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3501756 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Shameless is back, God I miss frank Gallagher.
Never seen a more crazier man on TV

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:

i don’t joke with this show, i can kill for it grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bonaventure777: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Blue3k:
rurouni kenshin. Season 2 is really good. I decided to rewatch show after 10 years. I'll read the manga afterwards to see the canon ending.

Where can I download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blue3k(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
bonaventure777:

Where can I download it

I dont know. Im streaming it on Netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by schboy3: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
There something ah have noticed about the American and British series.
For British, most of their series, has to do with the cop, and how effective they are eg, the bay, keeping faith, the bodyguard, the capture, a confession etc, despite their different storylines, they all have something in common ‘’cop’’. And another thing is that they try to avoid the gay or lesbian part, you can hardly see it in their series.
Buh for the Americans, ah think they derive joy in displaying a gay/ lesbian scene, if you noticed, even in series that doesn’t warrant such, they still find a way to involve it. Just think of any American series, and mostly ones financed by Netflix and co, with time they always find a way to involve it, even if it’s not necessary eg, power, money heist, abeg too much to mention.
Formerly it was about terrorist, now it’s gay/ lesbian.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Guys please help me with the link to download complete WEST WING. i've heard so much about it. Please nothing higher than 720p video quality.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please where can I download Seis Manos , lightdl and my480mkv dey misbehave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's right there on the poster - Britannia. It's a british historical fantasy.

For fans of GoT.

The pic did not load.

Also, I run away from shows that claim to be "for fans of GOT".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
The writers of SEE need to be brought to a public square and flogged severely. In fact everybody involved in the production. They successfully fleece Apple of some cold hard cash.

Do they think we the audience are fools.. What is this horseshit? They expect us to believe blind people are actually fighting themselves like this huh? The only thing it has going for it is the cinematography..storyline and plot is utterly stupid. After seeing the fourth episode I woke up from my delusion.

I'm sorry I made excuses for the dumb show. Lol. Please forgive me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
schboy3:
For British, most of their series, has to do with the cop, and how effective they are eg, the bay, keeping faith, the bodyguard, the capture, a confession etc, despite their different storylines, they all have something in common ‘’cop’’. And another thing is that they try to avoid the gay or lesbian part, you can hardly see it in their series.
Buh for the Americans, ah think they derive joy in displaying a gay/ lesbian scene, if you noticed, even in series that doesn’t warrant such, they still find a way to involve it. Just think of any American series, and mostly ones financed by Netflix and co, with time they always find a way to involve it, even if it’s not necessary eg, power, money heist, abeg too much to mention.

The UK that is even more gay than the US?

Go and watch Killing Eve. It is a series that destroys your point. It is a show that has cops (MI6), lesbians and gays.

My nigga, sharrap with your homophobic conspiracies

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:
The writers of SEE need to be brought to a public square and flogged severely. In fact everybody involved in the production. They successfully fleece Apple of some cold hard cash.

Do they think we the audience are fools.. What is this horseshit? They expect us to believe blind people are actually fighting themselves like this huh? The only thing it has going for it is the cinematography..storyline and plot is utterly stupid. After seeing the fourth episode I woke up from my delusion.

100% truth right here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Blue3k:
rurouni kenshin. Season 2 is really good. I decided to rewatch show after 10 years. I'll read the manga afterwards to see the canon ending.

My best cartoon back in the days.

4pm.on Channels TV, I didn't miss Samurai X as long as there was power supply.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
doitforyou:
SMH DC keeps getting screwed over by WB. Isn’t it time they own their studios?

Do you think Titans will have a season 3? The quality is inconsistent, sometimes it feels like a CW production, still love it though.

There's your confirmation. Season 3 is ordered already.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The UK that is even more gay than the US?

Go and watch Killing Eve. It is a series that destroys your point. It is a show that has cops (MI6), lesbians and gays.

My nigga, sharrap with your homophobic conspiracies

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:

LMAO. U sure say we go fit forgive you and forget so?? undecided
The way u take defend am that time e be like say u collect from production money sef.

I'm yet to watch episode 4 Sha.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
schboy3:

You are one hundred percent right, I have also observed it with dismay if I might add, but then it's called "The principle of inclusion" Lesbians and homosexuals are part of their target audience hence the inclusion, you don't make a show with Christians as your target audience and include gay content it would be inappropriate.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
abduleez1:

LMAO. U sure say we go fit forgive you and forget so?? undecided
The way u take defend am that time e be like say u collect from production money sef.

I'm yet to watch episode 4 Sha.

Bros I don see the light now.. My brain refuse the garbage. The fight scene just infuriate me. It just beat every logical reasoning. You can only go so far in trying to defend it.

Jason momoa better find a way to distance himself from this.. Because my guy just dey act like mumu.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Diggydanny41: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
hpymoment:

cry cry
Help!
I wasted my data downloading SEE
How do i undo it
bro I'm sorry....wish I knew

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:19am On Nov 12, 2019
Please I need interesting spanish/Mexican tv shows to watch like money heist, monarca,..and please where can I download vis a vis?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 1:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Thank you! Damn have to wait a whole year. Three episodes left in season two.
abduleez1:

There's your confirmation. Season 3 is ordered already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:27am On Nov 12, 2019
New Episodes ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2019
Please o, seis manos link to download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
BryteGhana:

I don't know why, but I find people who likes marvel-sque series (batwoman, flash,agent of shield,dare devil) etc) to have a shallow mind and a lower IQ.This type of series doesn't happen in real life.Total nonsense

A human being with higher intelligence loves drama series or documentary series that happens in the real world (Ozark, billions,succession,breaking bad.Mindhunter,criminal minds, Chernobyl etc)

Currently watching the last season of HOUSE OF CARDS .

Well that's my opinion though .But seriously I dont take people that watch marvel-sque series serious in Life. But why would you waste your eye balls to watch overly fictitious supernatural bullcrap of a show.

I would rather watch animal planet.
Mr Higher IQ, please shut da fuq up undecided

High IQ man wey no sabi difference between DC and marvel...smh

FYI, daredevil is better than all the series you mentioned apart from BB and chernobyl

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2019
Ingobernable season 2....its going to be a very busy week grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Stopped watching the walking dead

Story became stupid

Decided to catch up while I allow shameless episodes to get to 5 B4 my binge begin

Kept skipping and skipping, felt like I was watching into the Badlands after season 2

Boring as fuckkkk

Then I got to episode 5 season 10

Little pig, little pig grin

I love negan die cheesy laugh wan kill me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2019
tolulope2021:
Ingobernable season 2....its going to be a very busy week grin grin grin
they took there time

I binged it last year

I could have swore that it was season 1 and 2 I watched, are you sure that you don't mean season 3

Or u are new to the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2019
Tv shows I can't watch

Daredevil: the blind thing is uncomfortable for me Biko

Supergirl: watched a few, wanted to see her panties under the gown, was disappointed, never ever watching that

Arrow, flash, let me not waste time all DC tv series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2019
realestniggah:
the poster is mad

Some main characters are returning

I will miss Fiona

She was the only voice of reason in that family

And my eye candy once once

Will wait till episode 5 before downloading

Get pop corn, weed cake, big glass of coke and rum, bottle of water, phone on silent, doors locked

And enjoy every scene
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2019
iamJ:
the poster is mad

Some main characters are returning

I will miss Fiona

She was the only voice of reason in that family

And my eye candy once once

Will wait till episode 5 before downloading

Get pop corn, weed cake, big glass of coke and rum, bottle of water, phone on silent, doors locked

And enjoy every scene

I can say After watching the first episode yesterday you won't miss Fiona.. The writer head correct die..frank Gallagher and the rest of the family are holding things down..

The series isn't really centered around anyone except maybe for frank Gallagher.

They are still crazy as ever.. I'm also going to stop downloading new episodes so I can binge watch it. Shameless doesn't get enough hype I blame their marketing team.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
iamJ:
Tv shows I can't watch

Daredevil: the blind thing is uncomfortable for me Biko

Supergirl: watched a few, wanted to see her panties under the gown, was disappointed, never ever watching that

Arrow, flash, let me not waste time all DC tv series

Have you checked out Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
iamJ:
they took there time

I binged it last year

I could have swore that it was season 1 and 2 I watched, are you sure that you don't mean season 3

Or u are new to the series

Or. Aybe I'm not sure again.. I watched it last year. I don't really know where I stopped.... Maybe 1 or 2....

Where that woman.. Wife of the president was shot among the crowd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BryteGhana: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Guys if you are into drama series.
Watch ATYPICAL.

The series is seriously UNDERRATED.

82% score on rotten tomatoes .

You gonna love it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: V9er and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.