Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3455167 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (2797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
iamJ:
Tv shows I can't watch

Daredevil: the blind thing is uncomfortable for me Biko

Supergirl: watched a few, wanted to see her panties under the gown, was disappointed, never ever watching that

Arrow, flash, let me not waste time all DC tv series

The woman who plays supergirl unclad photos were released during the fappening scandal in 2014
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by barragan: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Baddestguyp:
Am I the only one here who follows Mr Robot?
Epic series... season 4 too epic...the director is a legend wtf...
Definitely one of my fav series of all time

Nope. Season 4 is proving to be the best so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nova15:

I'm quite confused too, KoiceReloaded pls come explain biko.
I don't think Koice is following the show right now. He likes to wait until all episodes of a season have been aired before watching.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
abila122:
I don't know why you guys are castigating SEE. its a nice show

FAM, if you like am, carry go o. People dey hail Peaky Blinders but after 2seasons, I nor see what the hype is about.

In conclusion, what is good for the fowl might not be good for the turkey.

Choose your own poison.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Koicereloaded, what are your reviews on Black lightning ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bratking:
the mandalorian make sense small. the thing be like western sef....but the episode short o. 38 mins.

Omo na thunder go fire Disney be dat. Why e go short like that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
urahara:

That show? CW ? Na beans I Sha dey expect.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Okay, Apple are stepping it up.

Can't wait to see Servant, directed by M. Night" Shyamalan, director of Glass and Split.

Coming out November 28.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nova15:

I'm quite confused too, KoiceReloaded pls come explain biko.
urahara:

So Disney sef has started making series ?

Remember when Netflix cancelled all Marvel originals? This is why.

Disney partly owns Hulu, but they have always wanted a streaming service they can truly call their own - this is where Disney+ comes in. It's a streaming platform and Disney's pipeline to TV/web series market ... they have the resources to dominate here like elsewhere (Hollywood). Out of all the emerging streaming services, Disney+ is the one that could really hurt Netflix.

Rumored to have cost Disney $100m to make, The Mandalorian is their pioneer flagship series. They have several Marvel Superhero series lined up for 2020/2021, namely;

- Loki
- WandaVision
- Hawkeye
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
- What If...

And TBA Marvel Superhero series
- MoonKnight
- Ms. Marvel
- She-Hulk

From Star Wars Macrocosms
- Obi Wan Kenobi
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Netflix should be really worried, because unlike HBO Max and co, Disney+ original programming are crafted to target every demographic.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
urahara:

I haven't watched a CW show since 2015.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kaycee7:
I don't think Koice is following the show right now. He likes to wait until all episodes of a season have been aired before watching.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Achilles100:

Can't wait to see Servant, directed by M. Night" Shyamalan, director of Glass and Split.

Coming out November 28.
I saw this pop up and it's the only thing i am really excited for not all those medicore mumbo jumbo they spewed out 2 weeks ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Achilles100:

Coming out November 28.

Shyamalan is a hit-or-miss director, leaning more on miss. Going by variables, I'm fully expecting a dumpster fire. AppleTV no dey try at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
The woman who plays supergirl unclad photos were released during the fappening scandal in 2014
oblorblor

Na to power up my laptop win am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Remember when Netflix cancelled all Marvel originals? This is why.

Disney partly owns Hulu, but they have always wanted a streaming service they can truly call their own - this is where Disney+ comes in. It's a streaming platform and Disney's pipeline to TV/web series market ... they have the resources to dominate here like elsewhere (Hollywood). Out of all the emerging streaming services, Disney+ is the one that could really hurt Netflix.

Rumored to have cost Disney $100m to make, The Mandalorian is their pioneer flagship series. They have several Marvel Superhero series lined up for 2020/2021, namely;

- Loki
- WandaVision
- Hawkeye
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
- What If...

And TBA Marvel Superhero series
- MoonKnight
- Ms. Marvel
- She-Hulk

From Star Wars Macrocosms
- Obi Wan Kenobi
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Netflix should be really worried, because unlike HBO Max and co, Disney+ original programming are crafted to target every demographic.

they have 10 million plus sign up already as at yesterday which is crazy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Singapore1:

they have 10 million plus sign up already as at yesterday which is crazy

Like I said, Netflix ought to be in a mild panic mode right now. It will take Disney+ another year to go full strength, and when it does, Netflix could find themselves fighting for subscribers for the first time in over a decade.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:34am On Nov 14, 2019
brotherhood
greenleaf
vis a vis.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Like I said, Netflix ought to be in a mild panic mode right now. It will take Disney+ another year to go full strength, and when it does, Netflix could find themselves fighting for subscribers for the first time in over a decade.

Netflix will also ve subscribers, dey will split it....
Netflix has better movies though and you don't need an IP to access it.
i stand with Netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2019
paradigmshift:

Netflix will also ve subscribers, dey will split it....
Netflix has better movies though and you don't need an IP to access it.
i stand with Netflix.

Who told you Netflix have better movies? Netflix original films are synonymous with mediocrity. Sure, Netflix have more movies in their archives, but 80% of those are not theirs, but a lease from the real owners.

Unlike Netflix, Disney have several films of quality, and tremendous resources at their disposal to make more. Believe me, once Disney+ goes full strength, folks will be tripping over themselves to subscribe. At the end of the day, Netflix will be lucky to retain half of their subscribers.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Who told you Netflix have better movies? Netflix original films are synonymous with mediocrity. Sure, Netflix have more movies in their archives, but 80% of those are not really theirs, but a lease from the real owners.

Unlike Netflix, Disney have several films of quality, and tremendous resources at their disposal to make more. Believe me, once Disney+ goes full strength, folks will be tripping over themselves to subscribe. At the end of the day, Netflix be lucky to retain half of their subscribers.

But why are companies all of a sudden rushing to start their own streaming service ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2019
urahara:

But why are companies all of a sudden rushing to start their own streaming service ?

Streaming is the future. No ones wants to be left behind.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Oh its on ON!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Streaming is the future. No ones wants to be left behind.

Streaming could also be the next bubble.

The average man can only afford one streaming service. This is because the average man also pays for cable/satellite.

Imagine paying for cable (eg DSTV or SKY or comcast cable) then also paying for Netflix. Why would one pay for another streaming service?

Dont forget that the sharing of passwords costs Netflix 1.5 billion. Let's see how these new streaming services handle that.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Shyamalan is a hit-or-miss director, leaning more on miss. Going by variables, I'm fully expecting a dumpster fire. AppleTV no dey try at all.

I'm currently following FOR ALL MANKIND and, THE MORINING SHOW and they are both good and well made. I especially like the morning show,it kinda refreshing with an exciting storyline and plot, also excellent casting. We get to see Jennifer Aniston in her full element, been a while since we have seen her on anything major on tv. One thing both of these shows have in common is immense quality you can see Apple are rich from the quality in their productions. If they can bring quality to the table, something which Netflix have been falling to be doing lately, they are going to thrive in the industry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Who told you Netflix have better movies? Netflix original films are synonymous with mediocrity. Sure, Netflix have more movies in their archives, but 80% of those are not theirs, but a lease from the real owners.

Unlike Netflix, Disney have several films of quality, and tremendous resources at their disposal to make more. Believe me, once Disney+ goes full strength, folks will be tripping over themselves to subscribe. At the end of the day, Netflix will be lucky to retain half of their subscribers.

Do you think Disney will stream non- Disney movies ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2019
The Morning Show

Reese Witherspoon is just......I cannot can
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2019
urahara:

Do you think Disney will stream non- Disney movies ?

Of course. To stay competitive, acquiring exclusive streaming rights for non-originals is very necessary.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2019
henrydadon:

I'm currently following FOR ALL MANKIND and, THE MORINING SHOW and they are both good and well made. I especially like the morning show,it kinda refreshing with an exciting storyline and plot, also excellent casting. We get to see Jennifer Aniston in her full element, been a while since we have seen her on anything major on tv. One thing both of these shows have in common is immense quality you can see Apple are rich from the quality in their productions. If they can bring quality to the table, something which Netflix have been falling to be doing lately, they are going to thrive in the industry.

I've serious doubts about this, because, unlike the competition, Apple had little to zero pedigree in the motion picture industry prior to launching a streaming service. They will have to build everything from the ground up, and maybe, they will eventually get it right enough to constitute a pedigree, but the competition won't be sitting on their hands waiting around for Apple to get their shit sorted either.

Bottom line, if care is not taken, AppleTV will end up as the bottom feeders of the streaming industry, an unenviable position Sony's Crackle is currently occupying.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Streaming could also be the next bubble.

The average man can only afford one streaming service. This is because the average man also pays for cable/satellite.

Imagine paying for cable (eg DSTV or SKY or comcast cable) then also paying for Netflix. Why would one pay for another streaming service?

Dont forget that the sharing of passwords costs Netflix 1.5 billion. Let's see how these new streaming services handle that.

Interesting. I've never look at it from your perspective before. You're completely right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Achilles100:
Oh its on ON!!!
Hahaha. Netflix are already quaking in their boots.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Achilles100:
Oh its on ON!!!

Mad o grin

But Nickelodeon doesn't have mad stuff reach disney
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2019
urahara:

Mad o grin

But Nickelodeon doesn't have mad stuff reach disney

Nickelodeon are just poor man's Disney. grin

Jokes aside, partnering with Nickelodeon is a smart business initiative. It's a chess move. It's going to be super fun watching Disney and Netflix try to outstrategize themselves in the coming months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (2797) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: IBBG(m) and 1 guest(s)