Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502736 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Capnd143:
sounds Italian, I'll check it out. Thanks
Yes it’s about the very prominent and powerful Florentine family. It’s two seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
abduleez1:
FVCK yeah.

The Boys season 2 trailer is leaked!!!!

https://twitter.com/GeekVibesNation/status/1202687601691545601?s=19
My boys will be back in business coming 2020. I'm hyped. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
geezyk:
And you won't regret it.
Masterpiece i must say.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abeg which sites una dey use download series now.
Tried tfpdl and its not going
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
hulkhiharitoz:
Abeg which sites una dey use download series now.
Tried tfpdl and its not going

This are the sites I use

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kaycee7:
Wait! Who hyped SEE and where did you come across this hype?

I saw the hype here too o, people were like its a slow burn and shii.

I follow and said okay, after episode two I was unable to can.

I just drop am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Achilles100:

I just drop am.

Overall the show is pretty good, truly the beginning was rather drab and pointless, with their clownish blind fighting.. But it has since gotten much better, the plot is still shit, but the cast are doing a fine Job... I will advise you guys just be patient and power through the garbage in the early episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teepha: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
lymelyte:
the show is lit.. A true master piece.. Currently in ss3.. Zulema Zahir a brilliant psychologist grin

Very fucking brilliant with her ride or die pal Gypsy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kaycee7:

people hype it in this thread o. some even post screenshots sef.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
so I started to watch htgawm yesternight and I couldn't get past episode 2. everything is so cliche. I feel like am watching a very campy soap opera about murder. thank god I only downloaded 2 episodes.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
about to download episode 1 of godfather of harlem. i hope it won't disappoint like htgawm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mr robot
this show is very very very very good. mindblown.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonny1212: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
so I started to watch htgawm yesternight and I couldn't get past episode 2. everything is so cliche. I feel like am watching a very campy soap opera about murder. thank god I only downloaded 2 episodes.
same here, even SEE was worst after the too much hyping. Pls how is godfather of harrlem?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonny1212: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
same here, even SEE was worst after the too much hyping. Pls how is godfather of harrlem?.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Achilles100:

This are the sites I use
thanks man
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
nonny1212:
same here, even SEE was worst after the too much hyping. Pls how is godfather of harrlem?.

just finished downloading episode 1. i'll watch it tonight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
They are back
How the young pigs will weep when they know what the old boar suffers

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kaycee7:

Them plenty Wella for here. I even see one moniker here yesterday who said it's better than Vikings. Heresy of the highest order!!!!

This thread has many peeps who hype and adore it.

The most visible person I can remember is Alexistaiwo, he even said its better than Mandalorian and Watchmen. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Brukx:
They are back
How the young pigs will weep when they know what the old boar suffers

Hail King Ragnar!!!

I'm preparing for my binge watch of season 5 this weekend. Choi, can't wait.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nobody is buying my data for me and last time I checked, nairaland still has this Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland in place.

At the risk of having to repeat myself, I said and reiterate See is more interesting than the Mandalorian

I am at my workplace, comman beat me
abduleez1:

Them plenty Wella for here. I even see one moniker here yesterday who said it's better than Vikings. Heresy of the highest order!!!!

The most visible person I can remember is Alexistaiwo, he even said its better than Mandalorian and Watchmen. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
abduleez1:

you be coded troll. you're what jeromeblack transpires to be but fails everytime because of his low iq
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Achilles100:

I just drop am.
abduleez1:

DandeNumeruno:

people hype it in this thread o. some even post screenshots sef.
Guess I must not have been paying attention cos all I've been seeing are negative reviews and opinions, with the odd positive praise once in a while.
Maybe Momoa has some die-hard fans here.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Netflix dropped this on us the way wizkid dropped his EP

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tolu121:
Anybody watching THE MANDALORIAN here??

You can download it from this website if you no get Disney+

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
the godfather of harlem is worth the hype.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
abduleez1:

Hail King Ragnar!!!

I'm preparing for my binge watch of season 5 this weekend. Choi, can't wait.
is Ragnar returning? Please don't raise my hopes oh... I stop following the show when them directors killed off the Show runner — Ragnar. I mean how do you fuckin kill Ragnar? Its like killing Spartacus in Spartacus. To crown it all, I heard some spoilers about the Possible death of my Lagertha. Why the hell will you think of killing Ragnar and then Lagertha?

No character was successfully developed to fill the void left by the demise of Ragnar — not Ivar the boneless, certainly not his dumb brothers nor Bjorn Ironside.

But what do I know? I just like my movies the good old way. Not this new trend of killing off heroes especially in historical dramas

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Spanish series makes sense o..
finally found Viz a Viz..
I've watched 3episodes..i must continue..!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
please guys where can I watch joshua vs ruiz
cc koicereloaded

underground streams....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Capnd143:
is Ragnar returning? Please don't raise my hopes oh... I stop following the show when them directors killed off the Show runner — Ragnar. I mean how do you fuckin kill Ragnar? Its like killing Spartacus in Spartacus. To crown it all, I heard some spoilers about the Possible death of my Lagertha. Why the hell will you think of killing Ragnar and then Lagertha?

No character was successfully developed to fill the void left by the demise of Ragnar — not Ivar the boneless, certainly not his dumb brothers nor Bjorn Ironside.

But what do I know? I just like my movies the good old way. Not this new trend of killing off heroes especially in historical dramas

I will humbly state that it's very wrong to use the bolded term for a historical show as Vikings. Ragnar's death was a pinnacle of drama both in reality and in the show. How the young pigs would grunt when they know what the old boar suffers They did not kill off ragnar. His death setup the events that would lead to the climax of the show

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kaycee7:

Guess I must not have been paying attention cos all I've been seeing are negative reviews and opinions, with the odd positive praise once in a while.
Maybe Momoa has some die-hard fans here.

Well, the HYPE came first before peeps rushed to watch it, after leaving a bad taste in our mouths, we ran back to bash it.

I'm a fan of Momoa but SEE is trash. He's probably the only reason I'll go back and watch albeit with free MB to waste when I'm done with the Biggie's.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Nobody is buying my data for me and last time I checked, nairaland still has this Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland in place.

At the risk of having to repeat myself, I said and reiterate See is more interesting than the Mandalorian

I am at my workplace, comman beat me

Why will I want to beat up an Octagenarian?? grin

No one is beating anyone. We just doing some random Roll call and your NAME just happens to be on this list!! grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Capnd143:

I can't say Ragnar was just killed off. His demise perfectly fits the story not for some killing off sake. He had to go for his sons tales to fully take off. Besides his death was pretty much written perfectly and interwoven with the story you don't feel it's bullshit. It didn't really felt rushed. I was sour for a bit but came off it after a while.

When you continue the show from his death you will come to appreciate his death even more. Dramas unfolding after his death even make it's as gripping and engrossing as before; it seemingly makes up for the death of Ragnar. You won't miss him much if u have an open mind about the circumstances leading to his death.

And no Queen Lagertha isn't dead yet. I saw her leading warriors for battle in the latest season 6 trailer.

I'm prepping up for weekend season 5 binge. Yoo hoo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: francis53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.