Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3501648 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:33am On Dec 10, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

This thread is filled with words and opposite peeps

Breaking bad is the best
Others will come and say there is nothing special, too slow and boring, too much hype

Mandalorian was well hyped... Now some feel it's shyte

SEE that the general concensus was that it is shyte
Peson dey rate am perfect 10

Una sabi confuse peson... Especially those who rely on this thread for suggestions

Just do your thing... Download first 2 or 3 episodes... If it is what you are looking for or not... You will know

This thread no be am
Y'all can't agree on one thing grin

Someone even said he quitted GOT several times.... Before he finally got a hang of it
Weird!

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 5:07am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred234:

I understand that writers need critics to grow and i don't have a problem with that, what i have a problem with is people ridiculing and calling other people names based on their movie interests.

Interest in TV shows or Movies are subjective and just because you don't share the same interest in a TV show with others doesn't mean you are intellectually better than them.
When someone says they don't like some of the shows i watch i just say "Ok" and move on, there's no need to start bringing up things like IQ over TV shows.
true. someone can be intellectually superior than me and have an interest for "dumb" shows. That is shows that they know are dumb but they still watch them just for the fun of it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2019
Percival9:
Pro garbage..... Overrated go and watch EVIL
EVIL is nothing special. Outcast is by far much better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2019
shugacoated:

don't be so quick to judge o.. Haven't been here since I made the post about watching it.. no vex O..

I've seen just three episodes sha.. for those that want it..
its about 200mb+ per episode o.. it has subtitles too.

-Go to Youtube
-Search for "@CC_Series"
-That's all.. you'll find all episodes of season1..
-You know how to download from YouTube sha..

The series is dope buh any idea how to get the remaining season....

Its similar to Orange is the new black, same settings buh very different context.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2019
My Ahjussi/My Mister

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

This thread is filled with words and opposite peeps

Breaking bad is the best
Others will come and say there is nothing special, too slow and boring, too much hype

Mandalorian was well hyped... Now some feel it's shyte

SEE that the general concensus was that it is shyte
Peson dey rate am perfect 10

Una sabi confuse peson... Especially those who rely on this thread for suggestions

Just do your thing... Download first 2 or 3 episodes... If it is what you are looking for or not... You will know

This thread no be am
Y'all can't agree on one thing

Someone even said he quitted GOT several times.... Before he finally got a hang of it
Weird!

Lol so true bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred234:
SEE is a good show and most of you criticizing it can't even write an Episode of a TV series angry

I tire for them ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Bob Hearts Abishola

9/10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2019
This crisis on infinite earths is just child's play walahi. The plot is just wack and all.

The only good thing is that Constantine was there and the old Clark Kent of the Smallville era.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2019
geezyk:
This crisis on infinite earths is just child's play walahi. The plot is just wack and all.

The only good thing is that Constantine was there and the old Clark Kent of the Smallville era.

The tin don start?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred234:
SEE is a good show and most of you criticizing it can't even write an Episode of a TV series angry

The fact that I don't sing doesn't mean I want say a song is whack.

All those critics how many of them have written a playlet. I am the consumer so my say is important.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Atypical

a solid 8.5/10

that’s a quality teen drama there ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
stonemind:

The tin don start?
Yeah! It started on Super girl EP9 and Batwoman EP9
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
The Crown S3 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
armadeo:

The fact that I don't sing doesn't mean I want say a song is whack.

All those critics how many of them have written a playlet. I am the consumer so my say is important.

Seconded, thirded and fourthed!!!

You dey mind some of them. Na black man mentality dey worry Dem.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
geezyk:

Thank you. Bro abeg just dey dish us the specific Crisis episodes as e dey go. That's all I need. No time for other CW bullshit stories.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Forget all these over hyped American series been aired currently, Spanish series are lit. They have incredible storyline.
I wanna take a break from American Series, I wanna venture more into spanish-speaking series.
So far I've watched Locked Up, Monarca, Money Heist, Elites. Tho I'm still scavenging the internet in search of locked up continuation, I only watched S1.
Who has other Spanish series recommendations??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
ibnlawal:
Forget all these over hyped American series been aired currently, Spanish series are lit. They have incredible storyline.
I wanna take a break from American Series, I wanna venture more into spanish-speaking series.
So far I've watched Locked Up, Monarca, Money Heist, Elites. Tho I'm still scavenging the internet in search of locked up continuation, I only watched S1.

Check my480mkv.com for locked up. It is titled in Spanish "Vis a Vis"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
lovewins:

Check my480mkv.com for locked up. It is titled in Spanish "Vis a Vis"
Thanks man!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by midiwifi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Please what is the best VPN I can use to stream a movie when using my fire stick?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
ibkayee:
My Ahjussi/My Mister

Chinguu cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
hpymoment:

Chinguu cheesy
cheesy

You’ve watched it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wonlasewonimi: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
ibnlawal:

Unauthorised living
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lizzy Caplan has been a revelation in Castle Rock, might just rewatch the whole thing after the finale tomorrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
geezyk:

You get mouth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
The Movies that Made Us.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
stonemind:
Bob Hearts Abishola

9/10
Say what? Bob Hearts Abishola is just crap not worth the watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Andersonjr:

It's like you don't know how to watch film
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Andersonjr:

Lobatan..

Anyway I haven't seen the show.

#WordsAndOpposite
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Netflix’s V-Wars

2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
cao:
The Movies that Made Us.
Loved it!
Which was your fave? Mine was the Dirty Dancing episode. To think for a movie that almost didn’t get made, those two women are still making money from it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barmankef: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pls anyone recommend good brit/UK series am tired of american series Something in line of TOPBOY SEX EDUCATION etc..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m), Erenjp, Chibudollar and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.