Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3501495 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
ibkayee:

Same cheesy
Have you seen ''payday'' on Netflix? It's a Nollywood movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
sod09:
good to have you back kiss
Thanks dearie kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
tintedniggz:

Have you seen ''payday'' on Netflix? It's a Nollywood movie.
Nope, I'll check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BOSSkesh(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Is nobody seriously going to talk about the agonizing and unjust predicament of HVITSERK. ND I'm not liking that his senior brother UBBE is not standing or siding with him
VIKINGS

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
October Faction.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
I miss watching "the witcher", can't wait for the season 2.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Nope, I'll check it out
Yeah, you should. Give me a feedback lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by smokers: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2020
cao:
October Faction.
watching it its fun
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:55am On Jan 29, 2020
Anyone?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2020
harveybeaks:
Very true about the Morning show.. after seeing 10/10 rating here up and down. I have been struggling to watch it.. still on episode 4 after how many days sad
It's not all that sha undecided undecided
After seeing 10/10, did you check the genre? See a trailer? Or did you just expect it to be like some other show you've watched before? You people never learn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BOSSkesh(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
Ikr. Ubbe couldn't even come to Hvitserk's side when Randy Orton attacked and hit him with an RKO last Monday grin grin
Does he look like hvitserk to you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
After seeing 10/10, did you check the genre? See a trailer? Or did you just expect it to be like some other show you've watched before? You people never learn.
No matter the genre, if series is mind-blowing the way they made it sound here, forget it. From the first 3 episodes, you would know (except it's a slow burner) which isn't the case here..
All the epic series I have all watched based on recommendatioms from here, I no open YouTube to watch trailer soo undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2020
realestniggah:
Anyone?
solid British flick from season 1 to 7.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2020
harveybeaks:

No matter the genre, if series is mind-blowing the way they made it sound here, forget it. From the first 3 episodes, you would know (except it's a slow burner) which isn't the case here
All the epic series I have all watched based on recommendatioms from here, I no open YouTube to watch trailer soo undecided undecided

ever heard of overhyping?

people inherently overhype shows they like and sometimes other people will go in expecting to be mindblown, and when things don't turn out the way they want, they will start blaming the show.

first before you watch a show check the genre, read the synopsis online, check the imdb ratings, and if it's something in your alley, then go ahead and watch it.

never watch shows based on hype alone, i learnt that the hard way recently.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2020
realestniggah:
Anyone?
i watched this a long time ago. damn am old.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2020
BOSSkesh:

Does he look like hvitserk to you
My bad! He plays Kjetill Flatnose, not Hvitserk.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Richie0974: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2020
lovewins:

Pahe.in

Use the Google drive links

Thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2020
harveybeaks:

No matter the genre, if series is mind-blowing the way they made it sound here, forget it. From the first 3 episodes, you would know (except it's a slow burner) which isn't the case here..
These series you call epic, ask yourself what they have in common that Morning Show is lacking. Then, maybe, you'd understand why you're not enjoying the show like they did.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Richie0974: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2020
nani667:

Best and easiest way to get batch files like that is via torrents... These days only torrents give you batch files like that, you can just download an entire season at once

Alright, thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Project bluebook is even getting much better....fingers crossed cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
SERVANT

creepy asf.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Quote me with your number I will add yiu to my group automatically
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Power.

Imagine I didnt know it was four episodes in nist got the latest one and was completely lost.

So I checked and found out that I had missed 3. Had to go back to get them.

Wow. It's an epic way to end the show.

Let's see how it goes.

Who killed ghost
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
tintedniggz:

Yeah, you should. Give me a feedback lol
Will do

Just watched the latest episode of Assistant Madams

Unrealistic, exaggerated and bad acting as usual but I can't stop watching lool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sex Education Season 2 is so underated and definitely better than the first season. I learnt different things. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Will do

Just watched the latest episode of Assistant Madams

Unrealistic, exaggerated and bad acting as usual but I can't stop watching lool
I'm definitely putting a stop to it after this last episode cos it hasn't been worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
I finally finished Vis a Vis. What an epic ending. Absolutely one of my best series so far. A 10/10 for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.