Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494288 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tolu121:
it seems like another boring movie, you guys wanna hype

You don't understand what is happening yet you are loving it.

I weak for this thread, always hyping boring movies, angry angry angry
if you know the legend of babayega also known as bogeyman / shapeshifters then u will b captivated on how they are going to solve the mystery of shapeshifters that is killing people and feeding on people’s sorrow. The show is a slow burner but an entertaining one at that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tolu121:
it seems like another boring movie, you guys wanna hype

You don't understand what is happening yet you are loving it.

I weak for this thread, always hyping boring movies, angry angry angry
if you know the tale of babayega Also known as the bogeyman/shapeshifters then you will be intrigued by how it will be caught and killed the shapeshifters that feed on people sorrow. The show is a slow burner but a captivating one at that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
newguy1:
if you know the legend of babayega also known as bogeyman / shapeshifters then u will b captivated on how they are going to solve the mystery of shapeshifters that is killing people and feeding on people’s sorrow. The show is a slow burner but and entertaining one at that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
realestniggah:

Watched it

Pls rate it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Achilles100:

I get your point.

If you saw the sketches of the hooded dude, his face is almost hollow and that combined with the DNA of anyone , he can transform.

Its possible the dude is a messenger as you said and several changes through several bodies has given him that hollow look.

That means the cop dude is conversing directly with the El Cuco, cos we know that one is a demon.

I think that makes more sense.

Cos I was wondering if the hooded dude is omnipresent that he can be at several places at once, ie talking to the cop and doing his own shit.

I'm scared for the Chinese lady's baby though, it will be very hard to take if anything happens to that child.

You are on point

So far we know the El cuco....or whoever/whatever the bad guy is..... Marks some.... Those with posterior neck whatever eg frank
They do his dirty jobs and the likes.....

I think the P. I gal have it all figured out though..... I just wonder if she won't get hurt.... She knows too much already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

You are on point

So far we know the El cuco....or whoever/whatever the bad guy is..... Marks some.... Those with posterior neck whatever eg frank
They do his dirty jobs and the likes.....

I think the P. I gal have it all figured out though..... I just wonder if she won't get hurt.... She knows too much already

I think its her boyfriend that will get hurt. Cos I think he found something while searching through the timeline of the murders.

She is too important to die, except say na George R.R Martin (GOT author) na write the story. Cos with that madman, no one is too important, everybody can die.

That's the only show I'm watching right now, waiting a whole week is really exhausting.

Any good one of similar sorts that you can recommend or any good TV series at all at all.

When I close from work, I get bored.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
SEE is so bad even the acting is stupid, the acting gives out nollywood vibe

Rating: 4/10

P.S: APPLE TV IS A NO NO.

P.s: Even the white SHADOW girl with supposed white paint all over her body, still get some white pair of clothe covering her boobbs
Apple tv just dey stingy with nude scenes(they don't like showing nude)and that will not get them anywhere

60% of people are attracted by sex scenes in a movie
20% are for ACTIONS while the other 20% looks for story.

But a movie with all this features will always be a hit
E.g: GAME OF THRONES
SPARTACUS etc

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
ibnlawal:

People seldom talk about this series, buh its a must watch. I was also close to tears when watching it, a true life story.
It amazes me when people shower praises on hyped series like witcher, see, etc buh they rarely talk about this.
This series is old na. Time has passed when we talked about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwadamilolah(f): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tolu121:

P.s: Even the white SHADOW girl with supposed white paint all over her body, still get some white pair of clothe covering her boobbs
Apple tv just dey stingy with nude scenes(they don't like showing nude)and that will not get them anywhere

SPARTACUS etc

I like "SEE" it's intresting coupled with good actors. Not everyone likes nude scenes.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BryteGhana: 2:06am On Feb 04, 2020
The Outsider Is The Type Of series I crave for.
Oh my goodness. What a fuckin masterpiece.

For the matured mind. Not some
supernatural bullcrap

Can't wait for next week episode.

I have to finish Mindhunter/ Succession /Chernobyl.

Oh my goodness. Drama is the beat genre of music

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 5:10am On Feb 04, 2020
urahara:

Pls rate it

Silicon valley is funny, it weird, quirky, unusual, and for tech lovers.. If you like the big bang theory you should like this also.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Benjacky48: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Please guys where to download vis a vis season 4 episode 7 and 8
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2020
BryteGhana:
The Outsider Is The Type Of series I crave for.
Oh my goodness. What a fuckin masterpiece.

For the matured mind. Not some
supernatural bullcrap

Can't wait for next week episode.

I have to finish Mindhunter/ Succession /Chernobyl.

Oh my goodness. Drama is the beat genre of music

@Emboldened See how you just perfectly summarized the whole plot of The Outsider.
The whole show is a cop out.Full of lazy writing & bland characters.
So who or what is committing the crimes & setting people up?Spirits abi or is it demons this time?
BORING
HBO is losing it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Has anyone seen Barry TV show?
Its on HBO
I love the way it switches from comedy to creepy/action
One of the best series I've ever seen, better than breaking bad and all the overrated shows hyped on here..
deserved all the the awards tbh..
Season 3 is coming out this year

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2020
kendrick93:
Has anyone seen Barry TV show?
Its on HBO
I love the way it switches from comedy to creepy/action
One of the best series I've ever seen,
Why can't you just stop here? Praise your fave show and move on. I'm starting to believe most of y'all are just trolling for attention these days. You bash people's fave shows just so somebody can quote you and exchange bants. You'll be alright las las
better than breaking bad and all the overrated shows hyped on here..
deserved all the the awards tbh..
Season 3 is coming out this year
Also Breaking Bad and Barry aren't even in the same genre. But you probably don't even know what that means

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kaycee7:

Why can't you just stop here? Praise your fave show and move on. I'm starting to believe most of y'all are just trolling for attention these days. You bash people's fave shows just so somebody can quote you and exchange bants. You'll be alright las las
Also Breaking Bad and Barry aren't even in the same genre. But you probably don't even know what that means
Another breaking bad fanboy I see...
Where did I bash it?. I called it overrated.
Something can still be good but overrated at the same time.
Barry is mix of crime/comedy/thriller.
It's an amazing show, full stop.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
kendrick93:
Another breaking bad fanboy I see...
Where did I bash it?. I called it overrated.
And how is Breaking Bad overrated? Is there any praise or accolade given to BB that it didn't merit? Or you don't even know what overrated means?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kaycee7:

Why can't you just stop here? Praise your fave show and move on. [b]I'm starting to believe most of y'all are just trolling for attention these days[/b]You bash people's fave shows just so somebody can quote you and exchange bants. You'll be alright las las
You rate yourself too highly
The internet belongs to everyone
Quit trying to police other people's views

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
kendrick93:
Another breaking bad fanboyI see...
Where did I bash it?.I called it overrated
Breaking bad is incredibly overhyped & overrated
Narcos Mexico has only one season & that its one season beats the whole 5 seasons of breaking bad hands down.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
BetWinners:

Breaking bad is incredibly overhyped & overrated
Narcos Mexico has only one season & that its one season beats the whole 5 seasons of breaking bad hands down.
truth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
BetWinners:

You rate yourself too highly
The internet belongs to everyone
Quit trying to police other people's views
Police other people's views? Like I'm the one who roped BB into a Barry post. Maybe if your pal didn't call other people's views overrated, abi doesn't the internet belong to BB fans, too?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kaycee7:
Police other people's views? Like I'm the one who roped BB into a Barry post. Maybe if your pal didn't call other people's views overrated, abi doesn't the internet belong to BB fans, too?
So he should only discuss Barry & not bring breaking bad into the foray when breaking bad fans on the internet are very outspoken about the show's supposed untouchability?
Haba!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Achilles100:

I think its her boyfriend that will get hurt. Cos I think he found something while searching through the timeline of the murders.

She is too important to die, except say na George R.R Martin (GOT author) na write the story. Cos with that madman, no one is too important, everybody can die.

That's the only show I'm watching right now, waiting a whole week is really exhausting.

Any good one of similar sorts that you can recommend or any good TV series at all at all.

When I coke from work, I get bored.

Lol grin grin grin

That motherfvcker... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tolu121:

SPARTACUS etc

You donMinIt ....

Where u get this statistics from? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
BetWinners:

So he should only discuss Barry & not bring breaking bad into the foray when breaking bad fans on the internet are very outspoken about the show's supposed untouchability?
Haba!
Which leads back to my assumption that he's trolling for attention. He was just looking for someone (most likely a BB fanboy) to bant with.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
abduleez1:

You donMinIt ....

Where u get this statistics from? shocked
His real name is actually 60% of people. So he's right.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vnedeff: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
The Witcher! Awesome new interpretation of the book. As the user above has stated download it with Tubemate to your android and have fun.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Achilles100:
Couldn't wait. Love it so freaking much.
what site did you download it from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
TJMighty:

This film is overrated jòó! I regret wasting my time, I had to stop at Season 2. Go watch "SEAL TEAM" you will never regret it.

Thank God you said it. If I did, one guy here would have come for my neck grin

I saw the series 3 years ago upto the beginning of season 2. As boring as my environment was then, I stopped watching it.

See eh, if anyone wants to watch a good series, start from behind 2014, the series being made now are just quantity.

To tell you how good series were back then, I followed Desperate Housewives so keenly even though I wasn't a big fan for that genre of motion picture.

"I am Captain bla bla bla......... The United States doesn't negotiate with terrorists bla bla bla"

Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kunleweb: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Island01:
Someone recommend movie like Spartacus or game of thrones, Vikings fight sex and blood, or action packed nonstop with suspense like 24 or strike back please I'm bored

Allow me recommend Blind Spot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), zyro, phr0nesis(m), Feldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.