Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3493469 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sijo01(f): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2020
realestniggah:
Call me crazy, but I think sex education is pretty much among one of the best well made series of all time. I will put it high up there with game of thrones, breaking bad, because once you start watching you don't wanna stop. You can literally recommend this show to anyone and they would like it, so I dont see why it can't compete with the all time great.

This review coupled with others made me to resolve to see the series. I've downloaded season 1 episode 1 & 2. surprisingly, first scene on both started with serious ……... cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Abeg movie lovers, make I continue embarassed embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mixter(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2020
nani667:

At this point there is no turning back... We watch the crap till the end ✔️
grin grin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2020
BetWinners:

As a fan of breaking bad myself I will state this fact again, BREAKING BAD IS INCREDIBLY OVER RATED & OVERHYPED
The fact that I like breaking bad does not mean I can't crticise it's flaws & it has many
If breaking bad was as good as everyone is now proclaiming it to be,it would have been a hit as soon as it appeared on tv in its very first season in 2008 but the show started becoming popular with the advent of the part 2 of its 5th & final season in 2013.That was when everyone started getting on the best show ever bandwagon.
You all should give it a break already

Despite being a big fan of the show I am sensible enough to know that everyone has a right to own opinion and this is yours.

There's actually no need to call you names, I can debate respectfully unlike one animal on his thread that thinks anyone who has a contray view is "mad" like the people in his family.

I'm not going to quote you or mention your name but if you think me having a different opinion about a series neither you or your mentally insane family produced is absurd, then you are the MAD one here.

Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

barry is fantastic no doubt but saying that it's better than the greatest show of the last decade is tantamount to sniffing crack.

first they don't belong in the same genre and shouldn't be compared.

secondly, the only show that has won more award than breaking bad and came very close to surpassing it as the greatest is game of thrones.

breaking bad may be overrated since there is no such thing as a perfect show, but it's the closest thing we have got to perfection.

barry is one of the best dramedies on tv right now, it's even better than 'get shorty' imho, but it's a show of it's own and shouldn't be belittled by comparing it to the king of kings.

Breaking bad greatest show of the decade
You must be the one on crack or meth.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Despite being a big fan of the show I am sensible enough to know that everyone has a right to own opinion and this is yours.

There's actually no need to call you names, I can debate respectfully unlike one animal on his thread that thinks anyone who has a contray view is "mad" like the people in his family.

I'm not going to quote you or mention your name but if you think me having a different opinion about a series neither you or your mentally insane family produced is absurd, then you are the MAD one here.

Rubbish!!
@Emboldened Baba,whomever you are having issues with on this thread,I wish you goodluck in the ensuing battle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Titans season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
hakeemlyon:
Sunday can't come soon enough.
which movie?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
kendrick93:

You must be the one on crack on meth.
Only for you to Mention GOT as your GOAT. Same show i couldn't go past first season. Respect people's choices ffs!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
R2bees:
Only for you to Mention GOT as your GOAT. Same show i couldn't go past first season. Respect people's choices ffs!!
He does respect other people's choices
The only issue he seems to have & I share thesame sentiment with him is the obnoxious way fans of breaking bad on this thread & the internet go on about the show like it's the holy grail of all shows.
Even the almighty GOT fans aren't this vocal

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Hows this movie like? Horror?
It is Horror
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pls o , if you have watched the walking dead , how interesting is it ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
kendrick93:

You must be the one on crack on meth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10870666_wxv6w71157a411_jpeg9ed0f31db7d01f421a78f32675a058b3

read and weep, crack sniffer.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
BetWinners:

He does respect other people's choices
The only issue he seems to have & I share thesame sentiment with him is the obnoxious way fans of breaking bad on this thread & the internet go on about the show like it's the holy grail of all shows.
Even the almighty GOT fans aren't this vocal
GOT fans were even more noisy until D&grin killed their vibe with that horrible series finale. Had the last season redeemed the failing quality of the series, we would still be having BB Vs GOT battles to this day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
BetWinners:

As a fan of breaking bad myself I will state this fact again, BREAKING BAD IS INCREDIBLY OVER RATED & OVERHYPED
The fact that I like breaking bad does not mean I can't crticise it's flaws & it has many
If breaking bad was as good as everyone is now proclaiming it to be,it would have been a hit as soon as it appeared on tv in its very first season in 2008 but the show started becoming popular with the advent of the part 2 of its 5th & final season in 2013.That was when everyone started getting on the best show ever bandwagon.
You all should give it a break already

bros breaking bad was a hit from the beginning.

i remember it's pilot episode got an emmys nomination for best directing that season, and bryan cranston won an emmys for best lead actor in drama series.

until game of thrones came along, it was dominating emmys every year....

not only that, breaking bad had a massive impact on the pop culture.

it inspired the creation of ozark,bloodline, better call saul, snowfall and sneaky pete.

say what you will about breaking bad, but it's one of few shows that i know that is worthy of their hype.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
BetWinners:

@Emboldened Baba,whomever you are having issues with on this thread,I wish you goodluck in the ensuing battle

Lol. I'm a peace maker, I detest battles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
I have watched a lot of Series.

While watching 90% of these series I could easily predict the plot/storyline especially after their first season.

Breaking Bad and perhaps Prison Break are the only 2 series that each episode of each season kept throwing me off balance.

For Breaking Bad, till the final episode, I couldn't foretell sh*t. Infact the final episode was the one that threw me off balance the most, didn't see that finale coming. Mr White just took it to a whole different level.

GOT tried to pull off same stunt with the final episode/season but it didn't generate that applause they sought.

Modified:

If you are a big fan of Mr Bryan Cranston aka Mr White and you would love to see him in something away from drugs and co you can check out "why him".

It's a lovely movie

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dathommie(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
I just can't understand how they just ruined Viking.

Na so so vex I just dey vex watching each episodes since the death of Ragnar and I no understand why....I no even understand wetin I dey watch again

Now watching episode 10 of season 6 just fvcking ruined my week...shiit !

I swear both the director and producer of Viking need serious flogging first..then beating later

Smfh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Reddit is where I go if I wanna see post episode discussions of a show. Comments there are so enlightening and meaningful. So much hostility on nairaland. Everyone want to show their abusive prowess
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luckysbab: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Brukx:
Reddit is where I go if I wanna see post episode discussions of a show. Comments there are so enlightening and meaningful. So much hostility on nairaland. Everyone want to show their abusive prowess

Which series can you recommend, from Reddit reviews
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10870666_wxv6w71157a411_jpeg9ed0f31db7d01f421a78f32675a058b3

read and weep, crack sniffer.
Most of all the films here, I have not even heard of but I still believe breaking bad is a great show but putting it in front of Game of thrones is awkwardly absurd

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Luckysbab:

Which series can you recommend, from Reddit reviews
Ozark, True detective
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Most of all the films here, I have not even heard of but I still believe breaking bad is a great show but putting it in front of Game of thrones is awkwardly absurd

as per the bolded, you are not qualified to have an opinion on breaking bad.

you wouldn't know a good show even if it hits you on the head.

stick to cw shows.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Brukx:

Please what is the name of the forum on reddit?
I'm on reddit, need a nice place to see good TV series recommendations
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kaycee7:
GOT fans were even more noisy until D&grin killed their vibe with that horrible series finale. Had the last season redeemed the failing quality of the series, we would still be having BB Vs GOT battles to this day.
The fact that GOT had a dismal 7th & 8th seasons doesn't mean it's fandom isn't alive & well.Majority of those noisy fans posting GOT memes back when it was sizzling hot were simply bandwagon followers.They have jumped ship.
The real fans still exist but are less vocal.
Bad 7th & 8th seasons regardless,GOT was a phenomenal show despite its flaws

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Achilles100:

Please what is the name of the forum on reddit? I'm on reddit, need a nice place to see good TV series recommendations
https://old. reddit. com/r/television/
the what are you watching and what do you recommend? thread at the top.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

bros breaking bad was a hit from the beginning.

i remember it's pilot episode got an emmys nomination for best directing that season, and bryan cranston won an emmys for best lead actor in drama series.

until game of thrones came along, it was dominating emmys every year....

not only that, breaking bad had a massive impact on the pop culture.

it inspired the creation of ozark,bloodline, better call saul, snowfall and sneaky pete.

say what you will about breaking bad, but it's one of few shows that i know that is worthy of their hype.

Breaking bad was a critics darling but no one knew what it was in the mainstream until it started streaming on Netflix after its 3rd season in 2011.Then it's fan base started growing slowly until after the 1st part of season 5 when it went on a hiatus then Netflix really pushed the show.Infact after the part 2 of season 5 had aired & everyone involved with the show had become stars,the creator Vince Gilligan specifically thanked Netflix on the night of his emmy win for its help in propelling the show to the mainstream cultural zeitegeist.
Bryan Cranston may have won Emmys for his performance but he was still known as the father in Malcolm in the middle.Aaron Paul could still walk on the streets in the US without getting recognised same as Giancarlo Esposito despite their emmy wins in earlier seasonss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
BetWinners:

Breaking bad was a critics darling but no one knew what it was in the mainstream until it started streaming on Netflix after its 3rd season in 2011.Then it's fan base started growing slowly until after the 1st part of season 5 when it went on a hiatus then Netflix really pushed the show.Infact after the part 2 of season 5 had aired & everyone involved with the show had become stars,the creator Vince Gilligan specifically thanked Netflix on the night of his emmy win for its help in propelling the show to the mainstream cultural zeitegeist.
Bryan Cranston may have won Emmys for his performance but he was still known as the father in Malcolm in the middle.Aaron Paul could still walk on the streets in the US without getting recognised same as Giancarlo Esposito despite their emmy wins in earlier seasonss

maybe we lived in a different universe but i recalled my friends pestering me to watch breaking bad after it started. the year was 2008 and i'd just gained admission to uniben. i told my friends i'll watch it after my first semester exams.

even so, avoiding spoilers was torture because breaking bad was all my coursemates talked about. it's either they were discussing the latest episode of breaking bad or the latest from sons of anarchy.

breaking bad was a massive hit from the beginning bro, at uniben at least.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
THE STRANGER

for fans of YOU.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

maybe we lived in a different universe but i recalled my friends pestering me to watch breaking bad after it started. the year was 2008 and i'd just gained admission to uniben. i told my friends i'll watch it after my first semester exams.

even so, avoiding spoilers was torture because breaking bad was all my coursemates talked about. it's either they were discussing the latest episode of breaking bad or the latest from sons of anarchy.

breaking bad was a massive hit from the beginning bro, at uniben at least.
I began watching in 2012 after its 4th season & before the beginning of the 1st part of season 5.It was being broadcast on an Arab channel via satellite called MBC2 around 10:15pm
Below is the link to its thread on nland with only 3 measly pages
https://www.nairaland.com/1436744/breaking-bad-discussion-thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Lakesman445(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.