Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,589 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494097 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BenNash: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
schboy3:

Narcos Mexico is the concluding part ( hopefully) of Narco, so to answer your question, yes, it is, although not on same pace.
Queen of the south is ..................................., is interesting, buh highly predictable.
and for THE WIRE, ah only saw one episode of season one, and to me, its more of a comedy than D' related. its actually an old series.

The Wire, comedy ke?

It's mainly drug related. The series is slow paced though. The best series are all are.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BenNash: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

SPOILERS!!!

i started to watch episode 1 and the memories came flooding back....

i've seen it...

that guy from SHAZAM portrayed the chuck character.

he turns to "james bond" anytime he wears some kind of shades.

his best friend is very short and a funny guy.

his girlfriend is that woman from THE HANDMAID'S TALE.

her memory got wiped at the end of the show and she broke up with chuck because she couldn't remember ever knowing him.

yeah i have seen CHUCK .

i don't think i'll enjoy it now like i did back then.... my sense of humour has evolved.

That chuck has one of the worst endings I've ever seen in a series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Harley Quinn

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2020
BenNash:

That chuck has one of the worst endings I've ever seen in a series.
as in ehn. rubbish ending.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

I get your point

But you have to understand the role of characters, casts and settings
There are way more people in game of thrones

Cersei killed way more people than Ferguson, and for her... It's to protect those who she loved

Ferguson is just cold..... She is one manipulative bittch... She's a psychopath, just like hannibal

She's evil

And she's still alive..... Judging from the last episode

true.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

SPOILERS!!!

i started to watch episode 1 and the memories came flooding back....

i've seen it...

that guy from SHAZAM portrayed the chuck character.

he turns to "james bond" anytime he wears some kind of shades.

his best friend is very short and a funny guy.

his girlfriend is that woman from THE HANDMAID'S TALE.

her memory got wiped at the end of the show and she broke up with chuck because she couldn't remember ever knowing him.

yeah i have seen CHUCK .

i don't think i'll enjoy it now like i did back then.... my sense of humour has evolved.
Chuck is a classic. How can you say you won't enjoy Awesome's antics, Morgan's stupidity and the shenanigans of those their co-workers because your sense of humor has evolved? That's like saying you're not sure you'll enjoy The Fresh Prince of Bel Air or Friends because your sense of humor has evolved. If anything, the nostalgia will even put a new spin on the humor.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2020
You couldn't be more right. Also your signature... hysterical.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
Chuck is a classic. How can you say you won't enjoy Awesome's antics, Morgan's stupidity and the shenanigans of those their co-workers because your sense of humor has evolved? That's like saying you're not sure you'll enjoy The Fresh Prince of Bel Air or Friends because your sense of humor has evolved. If anything, the nostalgia will even put a new spin on the humor.
nostalgia without substance is superficial.

if you watch things only for the nostalgia you will become bored soon enough when it wears off.

people's humour evolve as they grow (of course it's not a guarantee because everyone is built differently....)

something that may have cracked you up when you were a teen may not have the same effect on you as an adult.

for instance i used to not mind laugh tracks in sitcoms when i was a teen, but nowadays i find laugh tracks intrusive and distracting. i can't stand them.

i know for a fact that i don't find FRESH PRINCE & FRIENDS funny anymore, although for some reasons i still enjoy the humour in SEINFELD.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Reality11: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

Kaycee

Please suggest some good sitcom comedy for me.

Something of this class Big bang theory, friends, Seinfeld, shameless, neighborhood, family guy,modern family...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reality11:

Something of this class Big bang theory, friends, Seinfeld, shameless, neighborhood, family guy,modern family...

the office

it's always sunny in philadelphia

parks and recreation

how i met your mother

two and half men

trailer park boys.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Can anyone point me in the direction of working links for Wentworth season 1-7.

Most websites have season 7, cos its recent, I want to start it. Please no o2 tv series abeg.

There so called HD quality is quite shit.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reality11:

- Young Sheldon

- Last Man Standing

- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Achilles100:

Most websites have season 7, cos its recent, I want to start it. Please no o2 tv series abeg.

https://ww .01 23 movies. su/ browse- word/wentworth/

eliminate the spaces.

install idm+ to download.

it will convert the streaming links to downloadable paths.

something like this....

xstream download link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

eliminate the spaces.

something like this....

xstream download link

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Achilles100:

Season 1 - 7 in zip folder or you can download single files.. Your choice

https://pahe.in/wentworth-season-1-7-complete-bluray-720p/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

why do some people often make this mistake ehn...undecided

NARCOS MEXICO is not a sequel to NARCOS, it's a part prequel and part concurrent.

NARCOS MEXICO happened before and around the same time as NARCOS....

you will know this from examining their timeline.

cheesy it surprises me how peeps don't still see this. Ffs they even had to show Pancho of the Cali cartel dealing with Felix..its a concurrent timeline sort of

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

eliminate the spaces.

something like this....

xstream download link

Thanks, truly appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2020
realestniggah:

Season 1 - 7 in zip folder or you can download single files.. Your choice

https://pahe.in/wentworth-season-1-7-complete-bluray-720p/

Thanks alot. I really appreciate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2020
dubylhover:

cheesy it surprises me how peeps don't still see this. Ffs they even had to show Pancho of the Cali cartel dealing with Felix..its a concurrent timeline sort of

it's a very frustrating thing my brother.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Hello house, some should please help.

I have been watching vis a vis and downloading from lightdl. But wen I got to season 2,the link on lightdl wasn't going anymore, showing 503 error. Therefore, I opt for other sites. I went to index of vis a vis but there, season 2 ends in episode 13,whereas,it ends in episode 19 on lightdl.

Now the major issue is the subtitle, both subscene and addic7ed ends in episode 19. To synchronize is now the major issue as it has been giving me issues for days can't even continue with the film.

Other sites like pahe.in, I can't download from there as redirection is too much.

Please someone should share a site or link to download the remaining episodes. I will gladly appreciate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Download from pahe dot in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Doctee:
Download from pahe dot in

I have tried to download from there but I can't, always redirecting me to another site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Achilles100:

Try toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

it's a very frustrating thing my brother.

Guy...I just finished episode 10 now..this series is very very good..I could personally feel the struggle and decisions Felix passed through..the story telling is top notch..the actors are wonderful..I've always known narcos wouldn't disappoint..tho they changed the narrative at the end sha

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Finished Sex Education just now and men I'm so angry, that boy is very stupid.

I was hoping the last episode of season 2 will end happily ever after only for that sick guy on a wheelchair to delete the fucking message.

Love that Maive girl. I'm anticipating for the next season. If that guy lose the babe I go quit that show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
kiss

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Someone should help me on how to download videos in mp3 format from YouTube please.

Its urgent.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
dubylhover:

Guy...I just finished episode 10 now..this series is very very good..I could personally feel the struggle and decisions Felix passed through..the story telling is top notch..the actors are wonderful..I've always known narcos wouldn't disappoint..tho they changed the narrative at the end sha

you summed it up perfectly.

diego luna is a very talented actor. he killed it as felix gallardo.

that last scene with walt was chilling asf and a great way to set up a 3rd season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
IghravweIG:
Someone should help me on how to download videos in mp3 format from YouTube please.

Its urgent.

install TUBEMATE from a site called uptodown.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Moneyboyz:
Finished Sex Education just now and men I'm so angry, that boy is very stupid.

please write SPOILERS in bold letters or in cap locked at the beginning before you post a spoiler so that people will be forewarned.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

you summed it up perfectly.

diego luna is a very talented actor. he killed it as felix gallardo.

that last scene with walt was chilling asf and a great way to set up a 3rd season.

Mehn..that last scene was beautifully crafted..the dialogue there gave me the shivers,when you settle Down to think of the things he said and the effect in this present time,you'd know that that guy is something else...

Trying not to post spoilers grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin wow what a day I'm having..just finished narcos mexico s2 right now .and then watched the most recent episodes of the outsider and homeland..

Its like Christmas. cheesy.I don't think its too early to say that these 3 series would be among my top 5 series of 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.