Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3492112 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Grann(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Treadstone,the neighbourhood and then there's the BLACKLIST ...although the season seven is yet to resume from their winter break
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Seen two episodes of this.... Getting freaky vibes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
dubylhover:
grin wow what a day I'm having..just finished narcos mexico s2 right now .and then watched the most recent episodes of the outsider and homeland..

Its like Christmas. cheesy.I don't think its too early to say that these 3 series would be among my top 5 series of 2020

THE OUTSIDER is the gift that keeps on giving.

it's literally a torture waiting for a new episode every week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

THE OUTSIDER is the gift that keeps on giving.

it's literally a torture waiting for a new episode every week.

Mehn..the outsider is something else,its a gem..

The wait for new episodes kills me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
IghravweIG:
Someone should help me on how to download videos in mp3 format from YouTube please.

Its urgent.

youtubetomp3z dot com

Copy and paste the URL from YouTube

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

install TUBEMATE from a site called uptodown.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Grann(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
dubylhover:

Mehn..the outsider is something else,its a gem..

The wait for new episodes kills me

I don't really like horrifying series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Grann:

I don't really like horrifying series

There's something special about the outsider,it goes beyond horror,that's if you term it that..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Finally decided to watch YOU and wow what a series it is. I am impressed. About to finish season 2 and they have never been a dull moment.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Una no go kill person with hype

Just downloaded all the released episodes of OUTSIDER

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2020
NARCOS MEXICO S2 Ep 3
Listening to Fela song Who're You being played in this episode is just surreal.
A Nigerian song being blasted on an American show about Mexican drug cartels
Brilliant! grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2020
Ok,just finished YOU and I have to say you need to be mentally stable before you watch that show. This is not just a psychological thriller but a psychological trauma on the viewers.... Damn!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Locke And Key : 8.5/10

I'm getting the Stranger Things vibes here.
You will love it if you enjoy stranger things and love child/teen actors plus it's fucking crazy how evil triumphs.

Anticipating for season 2.

Moving on to The Stranger
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alangrin55: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Recently started watching The Stranger on Netflix. Quite new so it’s a 1 series crime/mystery/thriller. Have the last few episode’s to watch tonight but so far it is very good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
So to those that have seen YOU and really love. I'll recommend "The End of the F***king World" too, you will love, it has the same vibe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Seen all seven episodes of the Outsider, the thing went from Crime and Suspense to straight up Supernatural stuff...

The first few episodes were slow Beht as soon as I got to like Episode 4 or so I couldn't stop watching... Seriously waiting for the next Episode

Should have probably just waited for the thing to finish airing before I started, I mean at epsiode 7 I am sure there are only a few more episodes left... I went and started last night and now I am hooked sad

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
nani667:
Seen all seven episodes of the Outsider, the thing went from Crime and Suspense to straight up Supernatural stuff...

The first few episodes were slow Beht as soon as I got to like Episode 4 or so I couldn't stop watching... Seriously waiting for the next Episode

Should have probably just waited for the thing to finish airing before I started, I mean at epsiode 7 I am sure there are only a few more episodes left... I went started last night and now I am hooked sad
cynthia eviro (holly)is now my fav female actress did I also mention she’s Nigerian
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stiv19cuff(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please who can help me with the link to download blacklist HD
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
newguy1:
cynthia eviro (holly)is now my fav female actress did I also mention she’s Nigerian

Since her appearance on the show that was when I got hooked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stiv19cuff(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=BetWinners post=86776491]NARCOS MEXICO S2 Ep 3 Listening to Fela song Who're You being played in this episode is just surreal. A Nigerian song being blasted on an American show about Mexican drug cartels Brilliant! grin cool Can you help me with the link from season one Narcos Mexico
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
nani667:

Since her appearance on the show that was when I got hooked
from BAD TIMES AT THE EL ROYAL to WIDOWS with the amazing viola Davis. cynthia erivo is definitely one of my top 5 actresses at the moment. and did I mention her voice is just as magnificent as her acting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
I hope the outsider isn't horror
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Newyam: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
I need a recommendation of any movie similar to Tyrant, Homeland, and/or 24.

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Newyam:

Thanks

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
afrobaby:
I hope the outsider isn't horror
It is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2020
The Stranger : 7.5/10

Sometimes it's best to let the sleeping dogs lie.

It gave me Tell Me A Story vibe with the way everything is linked together.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Stiv19cuff post=86792123][/quote] https://www.tfp.is/page/3/?s=narcos+mexico

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Newyam:

Thanks

well if these are ur preferred series try
1. Jack Ryan
2. Baghdad central

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2020
This week's episode of FBI would probably have everyone who watches it in their feels. The writers did well.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2020
ibnlawal:

The ORIGINALS is different. Like why won't you fall in love with the series. The words they spoke, their action, everything about the series is lit.
Klaus Mikaelson is legendary, you can't help buh fall in love with his character despite being a villain. I always look forward to hear Klaus and Elijah speak, its always epic.

Vampire Diaries tho, I can't finish it. I grew tired of Elena wahala

Thank you. You've said it all. I think I stopped at Season 6 or so for Vampire Diaries.

I finished The Originals and Teen Wolf(even though it was becoming nauseating after they removed Derrek).

I hated Klaus in Vampire Diaries but fell in love with his character in The Originals. He's a villain people Love. Especially the way they speak Elijah and Klaus, their use of words. Damn, I miss that show.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

joan ferguson was cold but no female villain in history of television comes close to the pure wickedness of cercei lannister from GAME OF THRONES.

Thank you, @ the bolded.

Cersei Lannister is the Creme de la Creme of the WORST. No one comes close.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Wu Assassin ........4.5/10

Utter rubbish apart from the Decent fight scenes.
Wack acting, wack storyline, stupid plotholes.

I just dey wait make film quick finish make I delete ASAP.

I was Expecting decent stuff prolly after watching Warrior.

Warrior is head, shoulder and tail better than this crap. Too bad AT&T is trying to shelve Cinemax from producing Original content in light of incoming HBO Max.

I go swear for person if I no see another season of Warrior. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.