Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3493585 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
abduleez1:

Thank you. You've said it all. I think I stopped at Season 6 or so for Vampire Diaries.

I finished The Originals and Teen Wolf(even though it was becoming nauseating after they removed Derrek).

I hated Klaus in Vampire Diaries but fell in love with his character in The Originals. He's a villain people Love. Especially the way they speak Elijah and Klaus, their use of words. Damn, I miss that show.

Klaus in TVD was better than the Klaus in Originals tho, in Vampire Diaries Klaus was legit badass... Zero joy killing machine... When he went to over to the Originals he got much softer.. He was still great tho... Although the latter seasons of the Originals became crap....

As for Vampire Diaries, the show sank after they decided to kill off Catherine

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
abduleez1:
Wu Assassin ........4.5/10

Utter rubbish apart from the Decent fight scenes.
Wack acting, wack storyline, stupid plotholes.

I just dey wait make film quick finish make I delete ASAP.

I was Expecting decent stuff prolly after watching Warrior.

Warrior is head, shoulder and tail better than this crap. Too bad AT&T is trying to shelve Cinemax from producing Original content in light of incoming HBO Max.

I go swear for person if I no see another season of Warrior. angry

that was how I jus downloaded the full season that year because of hype and ended up deleting after the disappointing reviews .. Waste of Unlimited data
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
The Flash ⚡

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
nani667:

that was how I jus downloaded the full season that year because of hype and ended up deleting after the disappointing reviews .. Waste of Unlimited data

I swear, it was the stupid HYPE that made me also download full season last year. Something just kept me from watching it, as if my mind knew it was gonna be trash.

I was forced to even watch it sef, as It was the only remaining series with complete season on my phone. I just watch and delete. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
nani667:

Klaus in TVD was better than the Klaus in Originals tho, in Vampire Diaries Klaus was legit badass... Zero joy killing machine... When he went to over to the Originals he got much softer.. He was still great tho... Although the latter seasons of the Originals became crap....

Yep, Klaus was far Badass in TVD and softened In Originals.

Yep, the last 2 seasons slowly degraded to near crap. No thanks to Julie Plec the bloody writer who gave Marcel too much power without reasoning and trying to utterly weaken the Original Family. angry

Do you watch the spin off Legacies?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
abduleez1:

Yep, the last 2 seasons slowly degraded to near crap. No thanks to Julie Plec the bloody writer who gave Marcel too much power without reasoning and trying to utterly weaken the Original Family. angry

Legacies is just there....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moshuur(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
nani667:

Klaus in v.d was d all powerful no mercy guy...before Klaus got to mystic falls, they've been talking about him (like one crazy guy is coming ooo.... be prepared).
Although I did not finish d series. it got to a stage that I was no longer feeling d series...so I had to drop it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
I am enjoying The Sinner season 2.

I had seen the first season awhile back, enjoying the second season.

Wentworth season 1 episode 1 didn't really peak my interest, but will see 2 more episode else I'm dumping it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
abduleez1:

Legacies is the definition of crap, but I tried to see it sha, thanks to hope and her humongous tiddies... Beht alas the crappiness outweighed the brezz

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Pls you guys should fear God when you're hyping series na.
Haba, someone will use beta mb to download episodes of a series at once and end up being disappointed.
To even finish the episodes go be war..
I know a lot of new series are not that good like the old ones but still...
Let the overhyping reduce oo
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
New weird twist... Alternate Earth syndrome have shook the series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
harveybeaks:
Haba, someone will use beta mb to download episodes of a series at once and end up being disappointed.
kiss kiss kiss
Learn the genres, themes and settings that appeal to you. No one "hypes" anything here. People will be joyfully discussing a show they're enjoying and then you guys will rush and download expecting something entirely different from what the show is about and then come here to complain. Learn to do a bit of research. See a trailer, read some reviews. Don't blame the consequences of your ignorance on other people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
nani667:

Legacies is the definition of crap, but I tried to see it sha, thanks to hope and her humongous tiddies... Beht alas the crappiness outweighed the brezz

Lol, Hope had big tits? Really? Seems I can't remember but she was really pretty. She looks a bit like Alexandra Daddario. grin

I gave up on that shitshow after episode 7/8. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Legacies is just there....

Mtchew that one na epic crap.

I refused to go back after episodes 7/8 in season 1.

But the girls were really pretty. Only thing I enjoyed in it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
The Peep Show is still the best show of all time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
I just picked up some old series, Grimm, Agent Carter, Chucks, the mentalist , secret city. Will watch few episodes first, to know the ones to drop.
I downloaded the outsider too and picking up succession again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
afrobaby:
I just picked up some old series, Grinn, Agent Carter, Chucks, the mentalist , secret city. Will watch few episodes first, to know the ones to drop.
I downloaded the outsider too and picking up succession again.
grimm nah babah.. One of my best supernatural series the show has a good ending... Grimm legacy loading

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
harveybeaks:
kiss kiss kiss

Baba, you are not alone o. sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
harveybeaks:
kiss kiss kiss
What you should do is get an Idea of what the series is about, then download the first two or three episodes of season one, most times it should give you an idea of what to expect in the series, if it resonates with you then knock yourself out, if not abandon the thing sharp sharp, remember nobody is paying you to watch what you are not enjoying.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2020
trueking:

What you should do is get an Idea of what the series is about, then download the first two or three episodes of season one, most times it should give you an idea of what to expect in the series, if it resonates with you then knock yourself out, if not abandon the thing sharp sharp, remember nobody is paying you to watch what you are not enjoying.
Some series leave out thier good episodes till towards the end, i have done this before, downloaded 3 episodes it was weak, so i stopped only for me to hear the series became very good from episode 4 sad...so it's just hit or miss with new series these days.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2020
I need recommendations on something close to Homeland or Power
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
Learn the genres, themes and settings that appeal to you. No one "hypes" anything here. People will be joyfully discussing a show they're enjoying and then you guys will rush and download expecting something entirely different from what the show is about and then come here to complain. Learn to do a bit of research. See a trailer, read some reviews. Don't blame the consequences of your ignorance on other people.

Bro, this your comment is very vital!

Well said.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Well, Star Wars the clone wars S7 E1 did not leave up to my expectations of a season finale. I hope the next episodes will.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkins25(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

https://ww .01 23 movies. su/ browse- word/wentworth/

eliminate the spaces.

install idm+ to download.

it will convert the streaming links to downloadable paths.

something like this....

xstream download link
can you recommend the latest hot series now, something similar to black list or money heist, I've watched scandal, how to get away with murder should u intend to list it. just something with a lot of thriller in it.. the original was d bomb. the poetry in their words . mehn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alangrin55: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just started Locke and Key - 1 episode in and going to stick with it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Riele(f): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please , you guys should stop making me waste my data on some over hyped movie .

It's annoying .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Froshloaded: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
Riele:
Please , you guys should stop making me waste my data on some over hyped movie .

It's annoying .
Have you seen Love Alarm??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Riele(f): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
Have you seen Love Alarm??

Nope .

Pls ,is it worth my data ?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Froshloaded: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
cheesy
Riele:

Nope .

Pls ,is it worth my data ?
It is a Korean Series
Check the plot first before you download, but as for me it is okay...

I'm awaiting the last season of this series(LoveAlarm/Money Heist)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Riele(f): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
cheesy
It is a Korean Series
Check the plot first before you download, but as for me it is okay...

I'm awaiting the last season of this series(LoveAlarm/Money Heist)

The last season isn't out ? .

I don't like anything that'll keep me in suspense .

Thanks . I'll download 'em .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
nani667:

The trailer had hype, but people here also condemned the series, didn't watch it cos the general consensus was that it was total shit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
alangrin55:
Just started Locke and Key - 1 episode in and going to stick with it.

Speaking from a place of love for you and your data, just STOP right now. The shitiness is magnanimous in my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: seunot, JAccksnow(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.