Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502653 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2020
For those looking for comedy series, you should try the following...

The Neighborhood

Blackish

Mixedish

Dave

Modern Family

Silicon Valley.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 21, 2020
Those people dropping spoilers for Elites deserves a ban.
The mods needs to know this.

You all have to understand that Elites is new to some people here.
So there are those that have to keep watching from season one till the third season, so it makes no sense dropping a spoiler for the final season of a series that 80% of folks here is new to.

Secondly you all know that Netflix drops all episodes to their series and even if there are those that will download all episodes and watch at once.
You still have to understand that there are those that can't finish all episodes quickly, because of work or activities offline.

So dropping spoilers for a new season that dropped less than a week ago, is so so chidish.
You all need to control your emotions while discussing newly dropped Netflix series.

I'm so disappointed In that unfortunate guy that said Lucia stabbed bla bla bla.

So so so so disappointed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 3:54am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueDomera:

So there are those that have to keep watching from season one till the third season, so it makes no sense dropping a spoiler for the final season of a series that 80% of folks here is new to.

Secondly you all know that Netflix drops all episodes to their series and even if there are those that will download all episodes and watch at once.
You still have to understand that there are those that can't finish all episodes quickly, because of work or activities offline.

So dropping spoilers for a new season that dropped less than a week ago, is so so chidish.
You all need to control your emotions while discussing newly dropped Netflix series.

I'm so disappointed In that unfortunate guy that said Lucia stabbed bla bla bla.

It's a free world plus there are no rules here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2020
This is how some people will spoil the upcoming season of money heist and VisAvis for us.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 21, 2020
Moneyboyz:

I know it's a free world but there is a reason why we are different from robots or animals.
Because we have high intelligence and common sense.

How can you drop a spoiler of the purpose of the entire season on a series that's not even a week old.?

Haba!!!! Na was o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:04am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueDomera:
I know it's a free world but there is a reason why we are different from robots or animals.
Because we have high intelligence and common sense.

How can you drop a spoiler of the purpose of the entire season on a series that's not even a week old.?

Haba!!!! Na was o

I know how you feel, it's not easy to unlearn what has been learnt.
I will advise you calm down and enjoy the show, maybe you will find some interesting details he failed to mention.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 4:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Moneyboyz:

I will advise you calm down and enjoy the show, maybe you will find some interesting details he failed to mention.

Moneyboyz:

The kind of foolishness that comes out of some nairalanders' posts makes me wonder how they function in real life.

Someone is complaining about the real problem of people posting spoilers for new shows and you are here defending spoilers without any sense.

One can review a show without dropping spoilers. You and that nani667 guy need to learn.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 4:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Ujunkem:

Where did you download it from?

My480mkv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

I stopped watching Homeland after broody died
The season after was flop
Couldn't imagine homeland without him

But even when broody was still in the show... Claire was still a top notch actress

Maybe I will continue again one of these days..... That broody death was really painful

Yeah, season 3 kinda flopped after Damien Lewis left.

However, after the flopped season 3, the show got it's groove back the following seasons by centering the story successfully around Carrie. Promoting Rupert Friend (Quinn) from a supporting character to main also helped a lot.

I was one of the pained fans after they killed off Brody (Lewis), but I adapted, and continued. So much has happened since season 3 that Brody is now nothing but a distant memory.

You should continue bro. It's the best spy drama on TV right now.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:44am On Mar 21, 2020
lovewins:

My480mkv

How do you navigate this website without going insane

The pop ups are too effing much!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueDomera:
This is how some people will spoil the upcoming season of money heist and VisAvis for us.

Vis a vis ended
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SweetCunt97(f): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2020
Yonce:

Lu has an ego and she always will but thankfully she has alot going on for her to back it up.
She's smart, driven and a go-getter.
Her character development this season was organic and well scripted.

I'm only sad she killed Polo because that small fact will come to haunt her in the future.

Did you notice that while Cayetana was rubbing the neck of the bottle on Polo's hand, she pierced herself and got her blood on Polo, I wonder if forensics are going to reopen the investigation if they discover her blood.
Spoiler alert... Olenu blomblom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Born2Freak:

The kind of foolishness that comes out of some nairalanders' posts makes me wonder how they function in real life.

Someone is complaining about the real problem of people posting spoilers for new shows and you are here defending spoilers without any sense.

One can review a show without dropping spoilers. You and that nani667 guy need to learn.

How far? Are you okay? Why the insult?
The guy I quoted took it with maturity and I had to encourage him.
But you (busybody) can't just help yourself but to call your brother foolish for airing his opinion. Your case no valid , I do not remember reading some set of rules at the first page of this thread stating "there shall be no spoilers" or that offenders would be prosecuted.
The fact that you had to quote me with those smelly fingers of yours is disgusting (did you even wash them after using your cucumber last night?)
If you wanna be Freaky and Crazy then find an easy prey.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SolitudeDNA: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Moneyboyz:

Maturity is not mandatory, but a vital aspect of the human psyche. Tagging a post filled with spoilers with a "Spoiler Alert" in bold letters won't stress anyone, but would draw appreciation from everyone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SolitudeDNA: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Spoiler alert... Olenu blomblom

What do these mean?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SolitudeDNA: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Born2Freak:

Folks tend not to take the advice of people that call them foolish. Whatever good point you may have raised is ruined by your testy beginning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueDomera:

naso dem spoil VIS A VIS for me b4. E pain me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueDomera:
immediately money heist drop after 24hr hours NETNAIJA will drop all of it.. So better download and watch b4 visiting this thread otherwise sorry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2020
SolitudeDNA:

Maturity is not mandatory, but a vital aspect of the human psyche. Tagging a post filled with spoilers with a "Spoiler Alert" in bold letters won't stress anyone, but would draw appreciation from everyone.

I didn't drop the spoilers, I'm only saying there are no rules.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Vis a vis ended
Well VisAvis has not really ended.
There is supposed to be a VisAvis season 5 but the name was changed to VisAvis Oasis.
And the story continues between macarana and Zulema, some of the casts are very much around.

The trailer is out already and first episode will drop by April.

So for all the fans of VisAvis, the story continues and i think it's going to be a hit.

You can see the screenshot below.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Percival9:
immediately money heist drop after 24hr hours NETNAIJA will drop all of it.. So better download and watch b4 visiting this thread otherwise sorry
Exactly, this is what i will do from now onwards and i won't visit this thread untill I'm done.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anonymousghost2(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Vis a vis ended

New season coming soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anonymousghost2(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2020
Percival9:
naso dem spoil VIS A VIS for me b4. E pain me

How person go spoil movie for u lmao, u no get work... Work movie dey go, who spoil help
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueDomera:
There is supposed to be a VisAvis season 5 but the name was changed to VisAvis Oasis.
And the story continues between macarana and Zulema, some of the casts are very much around.

So for all the fans of VisAvis, the story continues and i think it's going to be a hit.

Vis a Vis has ended.

Vis a Vis: El Oasis is a spin-off miniseries.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anonymousghost2(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2020
Percival9:

All this spoilers abi spoiling ish be like joke for my hear. If u like you talk nonsense about the movies, e no concern me, e no reduce my emotion, u re barely wasting ur time.. watch movie dey go with straight face.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueDomera:

it will be lit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueDomera:
Exactly, this is what i will do from now onwards and i won't visit this thread untill I'm done.
thats what i did with elite. I learnt a lesson after vis a vis spoiler
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2020
anonymousghost2:

All this spoilers abi spoiling ish be like joke for my hear. If u like you talk nonsense about the movies, e no concern me, e no reduce my emotion, u re barely wasting ur time.. watch movie dey go with straight face.
mumu it's not movies it's series.. Secondly. I am not the one you should tag with your useless post.. Enjoy ur life boy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Unauthorized living on Netflix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
SolitudeDNA:

Folks tend not to take the advice of people that call them foolish. Whatever good point you may have raised is ruined by your testy beginning.

I understand your point.

But insults work where a mild approach fails. The original complaint was mild and the guy I quoted refused to take it in. So now, one has to force it in.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Moneyboyz:

How far? Are you okay? Why the insult?
The guy I quoted took it with maturity and I had to encourage him.
But you (busybody) can't just help yourself but to call your brother foolish for airing his opinion. Your case no valid , I do not remember reading some set of rules at the first page of this thread stating "there shall be no spoilers" or that offenders would be prosecuted.
The fact that you had to quote me with those smelly fingers of yours is disgusting (did you even wash them after using your cucumber last night?)
If you wanna be Freaky and Crazy then find an easy prey.

smiley

The insult was necessary. See how you are now posting epistles. I am 100% now sure that you wont support or post spoilers on this thread.

grin Enjoy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicroSweet(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please, folks, where can I download a copy of the Nollywood NEW "Living in Bondage"? I really wanna see that movie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Efeboyi, geezyk(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.