Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494850 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Deltayankeeboi: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Born2Freak:

One can discuss a show without spoilers.

If spoilers cant be avoided, a spoiler tag in bold should be posted.

Yes, you are right, there is also a time factor. Some shows are very old, so most would have watched it, and spoilers become obsolete in a way.

These are the etiquette to follow. Unfortunately, many nairalanders hardly use other internet forums and so, they lack the knowledge.

Worse, is that some have been corrected but wont heed until they are given the abuse of their life
Abuse because of movie. Really? Take a chill pill.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Abuse because of movie. Really? Take a chill pill.

Pill chill.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2020
genaro2000:
Hello,who knows any series similar to devious maids and desperate housewives
Try dynasty, revenge, mistresses, the catch, the have and have nots, army wives, Greenleaf, if loving you is wrong

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 2:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Please who has seen the last ship series. I just heard about it today and I want to be sure it will be worth downloading.

Yes, it is worth downloading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:17am On Mar 23, 2020
genaro2000:
Hello,who knows any series similar to devious maids and desperate housewives

Why Women Kill.

It's from the same person that created the other two.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Don't bother. Overrated and unrealistic movie.

Really?!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Please house, which network or subscription is best for downloading?

I'll prefer midnight downloading, now that we have been asked to work from home
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

get a new mtn sim and sub 2gb 2days plan u will be giving 4gb for 500naira u can dial *131*1*1# to subscribe , I think that should be manageable
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Tiger King;

A true crime docuseries.

Just started and it's looking like it's going to be one hell of a ride.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

glo 100 for 1gig night plan 12am to 5am. you can renew as much as you want. 500 gives you 5gig same night and validity is 5days.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2020
hakeemlyon:
glo 100 for 1gig night plan 12am to 5am. you can renew as much as you want. 500 gives you 5gig same night and validity is 5days.

What's the code to type or how do one subscribe for it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Beorn:

What's the code to type or how do one subscribe for it?
×777# you follow the prompt. select night/weekend and then select night only. 100 for 1gig. subscribe as many times as you want.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
WESTWORLD SEASON 3
!!!

Every episode is a mind Bleep. Just two episodes and its mind blowing.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ayofag(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Can someone help me with three tv series with the white House and terrorists drama...thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Doctee:
get a new mtn sim and sub 2gb 2days plan u will be giving 4gb for 500naira u can dial *131*1*1# to subscribe , I think that should be manageable

Thanks for your reply. I'm guessing this can only work with new MTN SIM, as I already have an MTN simcard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
hakeemlyon:

Thanks, I really appreciate. Was gonna ask for the code, but saw that uve already given it.

Thanks again.

Lemme start with Big Bang theory
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
You guys should check this series out,

Funny as hell

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tonexman18(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Magnum PI
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tiger King;

10 out of 10.

Murder, Mayhem and Madness just as Netflix advertised.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
Rise of Empires: Ottoman;

An historical docudrama.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Matoade: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bratking:
Rise of Empires: Ottoman;

An historical docudrama.
which site did u download it from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkins25(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
Born2Freak:
WESTWORLD SEASON 3
!!!

Every episode is a mind Bleep. Just two episodes and its mind blowing.

I could search google to know about it, but if Google satisfied our lust we all wouldn't be here.. So wats it about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
kkins25:

I could search google to know about it, but if Google satisfied our lust we all wouldn't be here.. So wats it about

Google is your friend.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hadedayor10(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Please who has seen the last ship series. I just heard about it today and I want to be sure it will be worth downloading.
Tom chandler
The series make sense ooo... You will enjoy it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by patwilly(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
someone kindly provide link for download of the "Elite" series. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Matoade:
which site did u download it from pls

Pahe dot in

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Just finish watching batwoman season 1 episode 16 .................they just keep getting better and better unlike that stupid legacies series if not that i like vampire diaries and originals i will not continue that series, maybe probable because i am hoping that they will receive sense somewhere.....let me go and watch my westworld and the stranger ...........peace out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Finally I've seen a series that is better than the Witcher.

This is my gift to all the lovers of money heist, VisAvis and Elites.

Go and download this new series called letter for the king.
It's a new Netflix series, you won't regret it at all.

Just two episodes and I'm already shouting mad o!!!!!! In excitement.

It's entertaining, funny and action packed.

It gives you the vibe of Lord of the rings, Shannara Chronicles and personally to me it's better than the Witcher.

Go and download the letter for the king and thank me later.

I can already feel this series will run till season five or more because of how young the kids are.

Remember this is how Lord of the rings started and with time the series will gather billions of fans.

The letter for the king is greater than the Witcher.

Let me go and continue.
Please no spoilers.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2020
hey guys I'm having trouble downloading from toxicwap. Once I get to the download page and I click download the URL changes but there's no downloading the address just changes whenever I click

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Avast(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2020
Bratking:
Tiger King;

10 out of 10.

Murder, Mayhem and Madness just as Netflix advertised.

Download Link please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Tangled: The Series.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: frisky008(m) and 3 guest(s)